Author Topic: FH+ Trouble  (Read 1362 times)

Offline cherrytimebomb

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not my own picture. Found online~ <3
    • View Profile
FH+ Trouble
« on: December 27, 2011, 05:01:14 am »
Ok... I was making a map on FH+ and finished it, so I exported it. Then, when I went to open up FH+ again, the game shut down saying that the "material staraura already exists. Get template from-" somewhere.... I don't remeber exactly what it said, but from what I read, It seemed like I had two of some file... All I did was export my finished map! Of you need the exact wording I'll get it... But it's on my laptop which has lousy internet.... PLEASE HELP ME! I still have another map to finish on there! DX

Offline dougal1177

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
Re: FH+ Trouble
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 09:45:05 am »
Because of the patches, FH+ dosent work any longer......(I think cause it dosent work for me XD)             So Your maps might not work too, I don't really know the situation, All I can say is, that FH+ is not working anymore... Ah, Your game shut down..... Maybe some kind of a Virus (If my Info dosent help Ignore it plz, I can be annoying sometimes) All I know is when the patch came out FH+ needs the patch too, never thought of Installing it in FH+....... I dont know the exact files that cause this......Problem, But I hope It will be fixed, It also might be some kind of error

Offline dougal1177

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 09:45:56 am »
Two Similar maps Maybe.........(Ignore this comment)

Offline cherrytimebomb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 04:30:19 pm »
The online part of the game doesn't work without a patch. The tools still work. I was using the map maker and now the game doesn't even open up properly! D:

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 06:14:20 pm »
Exporting causes a duplication or particles. This should've been fixed, btu I guess Kov never got around to it xD Go into your particles folder and delete all the particle files with a '_0' or '_1' ect.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline cherrytimebomb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 06:17:39 pm »
ok.. THX! :D