Author Topic: Is this really the end? || The Last Of Us [Inactive since 19/07/2013]  (Read 9594 times)

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Tommy found himself having a bit more trouble with this than Joel may be. He didn't expect Ellie to overhear their conversation, or even her letting that rage out on Joel. Guilt grew on him. A muffled sigh escaped from him as he made his way to the stables, hoping everything would work out between that girl and his big brother. That thought was lost as he saw Joel where he was. "So..""How'd it go..?" Tommy sighed, looking at his brother's expression. He could see the sorrow within Joel's face, looking away towards the stablemen running the area. "Look. I'm sorry for this to happen," he said, raising a hand to his forehead. "You'd think she'd say something about all the pretty things you've said about her. She's mad, I can tell for sure," Looking back at Joel, he leaned up against a wall. "How do you think you're gonna fix this?"

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Joel approached Tommy and sighed. He raised a hand to wipe the sweat off his brow and looked at Tommy. "I know she's furious," he replied, voice firm but vocals cracking every now and then. "No, it's not your fault, Tommy. It's mine; I shouldn't have let that girl get so attached to me. You were right," he spluttered, a cough following along to make it look like his throat was dry, not about to cry. Huffing, he exhaled and  patted a horse's neck. Replying with, "We'll just see how the rest of the day goes, I need to give her some time. She's just...upset, that's all." Scooping up feed, he drained it into a trough and wiped his face again. "...Tess was right. She said Ellie would end up like this.." Recalling a flashback of her words, he gulped and accepted her words in his mind: She's no help, you know. All that girl will do will drag along and force us to go slower. That 'girl' is useful, Tess. Leave her be. ..Fine, don't say I didn't warn you. Joel's mind hit him like a strike of lightning; what was he talking about? This was Ellie. That Ellie that'd saved his life twice. A serious expression flooded his face as he whirled around automatically and proceeded to the storage room which he thought she was in.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:12:37 am by .Re.~ »

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Ellie, sitting in the storage room, grunted. How could h--" Before finishing her sentence, Ellie heard a clicking sound. As she turned around, Ellie was pinned by a clicker, she managed to stand, reaching for a shiv out of her bag, Ellie gulped and felt the air behind her. -Removed by Moderator-. Her bag was where she yelled at Joel. Tossing the clicker off a bit, Ellie ran for the door but was grabbed, she then inhaled, then screamed, "Get off me!"
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:34:17 pm by Kynvuu »

|| Preset ||

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
(Oh man, That game will stay with me for a while. I played it once already and I am half way through playing it again. Sad but a amazing game. I just wanted to point something out though? 13... Ugh I dunno about you guys or how old you are or if you played the game on a console but 13 is really low age, since it is a 18 year old game. I am not sure on what the mods will think about swearing on the forum, even though it has a-lot in the game but I don't want anybody to get in trouble, if you get my way?)

Dooooooooood.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Rainbowpass, many other users have created roleplays and had no cursing rule, yet I understand your concern and it is appreciated. Also, for the 13+ rating, I did that for the other players that aren't old enough for the game.]

Stopping mid-walk, he turned around and flashed Tommy one of his signature half smiles. Joel turned around, proceeding to the storage room in a steady gait. He stopped to kick the dirt off his boots and paused briefly before continuing to the balcony where it all started. Noticing Ellie's backpack and its contents sprawled across the metal floor, he eyed it and filled it up once more with its items. As he turned around to walk off with the backpack in hand, he saw one of her comics wedged under a brick with a few papers torn. Joel bent down to pick it up and quickly placed the pages back in order. After a moment of silence, he looked up into the fire painted sky and sighed. If Ellie was there he would've told her all about how he used to sit out on his porch with Sarah and gaze into the skies. With a sniff, he coughed and washed that memory from his mind as he picked up her backpack once more. Joel proceeded to the storage room which he planned to go to without a halt. Smiling lazily, he approached the storage room, door wide open. Get off me, -Removed by Moderator-! Joel's eyes widened and his heart skipped a beat. "No, Ellie.." he breathed, grabbing his shotgun- which was filled with ammo- and called her name continuously. "Ellie!" he yelled, waiting for a response as he ran through the halls of the plant which seemed more maze-like ever before. "Ellie!!" (Extra long in apology for my inactivity.)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:34:41 pm by Kynvuu »

Aicosu125

(W.I.P.)
Full Name: Elizabeth Mae Cullen
Alias?: Lizzie
Sex: Female.
Description:

Infected?: No.
Weapon: A rifle & a dagger.
Armour?: No armour...just cloths.
Dislikes: Spiders, & any types of bugs.
Skill: Stealth.
Personality:  Quiet, & normally rude.
History(Optional):
Mental Disabilities:
Physical Disabilities:
Flaws:
Battle Scars: One scar on her right cheek that she got when a pocket knife got thrown at her.
Other?:
What do you do if a clicker grabs you!?: Shoot it in the head.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 07:33:40 pm by HatsuneCheshire »

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
@RainbowPass; Thanks for having concern with this, though it is clear that that is a fair warning within the title. Users who see the term "13+" are now aware that there will be cursing and/or mild adult content, and should view the thread at their own risk. 'Tis only common sense that we all share, though thanks for your concern. c:

Having not a moment to respond to Joel's words, Tommy watched as he whirled away towards the storage room. The faint whinny of a mare kept in the stables caught his attention, Tommy slowly stroking the horse near towards her neck and head as he whispered gentle words to it, watching as the stablemen cared for the other horses held captive. Joel's previous actions encountered before triggered the thought that maybe he had figured out a solution, that perhaps things will be alright with him and Ellie. Leaning against the wall once more, Tommy pulled a cigar from his jacket, lighting it hesitantly as the mare's ears perked slightly as if there was some sense of danger lurking. It was only then when he heard the faint yelling of Joel within the hallways, Ellie!. "Dammit, what the hell is going on now..?" he grunted, pulling out his rifle from where he kept strapped to his back. "Stay there, we might be under attack again," Tommy said, looking back at the stablemen who have yielded their working, most having their hand guns pulled out at the ready.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
"Joel!" Ellie managed to scramble a few feet away from the infected, as soon as she found herself in a corner, she heard a groan, than something that sounded like a yell. Looking to an open doorway, a runner entered and ran towards her. Grabbing some stuff off shelves, Ellie threw it at the clicker and runner. Inhaling deeply, Ellie was thinking of what she could do, suddenly, she remembered, there was a shiv in her shoe. Quickly reaching down, Ellie managed to lodge the shiv in the clicker's head before it attacked her. Attempting to grab the shiv out of the infected's head, it snapped and broke itself. "Ugh." Looking back up at the stumbling runner, Ellie moved one of the roll-able shelves at it and trapped herself behind one of the bars. "Joel! Get in here!"

((Extra sorry for my inactivity.))

|| Preset ||

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Joel continued running, the sound of infected light but audible. Joel, get in here!he heard, fear on his face as he tried to scout the place and where she was. Managing to get to the hallway that lead to her location, he banged on a door unsure of which it was. A raspy sound was heard from behind him: Joel whirled around and found a runner hurling himself at him. Barely managing time, the runner grabbed his shoulders and tried to attack. Nearly catapulting it backwards, he grabbed his shotgun and pulled the trigger, aiming for its head. Joel paused, just standing there. What had happened to his life? Why'd Sarah die? Was this for some.. reason? Frowning, he shook his head. :Ellie, where are you!?" he yelled, throat beginning to get scratchy. "Ellie!" he yelled, continuing to look in the doors. Finally, ran in the room she was in and began to understand why she called him: She was lodged behind a shelf. Pulling the trigger, the clicker fell back and lay lifeless across the floor.

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
((I will be a bit inactive))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:01:20 am by BlueCrisis »

|| Preset ||