Author Topic: [[Open and Accepting!]] Endless Dreams ~ Dream Fantasy Roleplay  (Read 13687 times)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
Re: [[Open and Accepting!]] Endless Dreams ~ Dream Fantasy Roleplay
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 06:17:32 pm »

Name:Veronika Lambert
Alias:Some call her "Niky" in-real life.In-game,she goes by "Kriemhilde".

Appearance:A tall girl with dark green eyes and straight red hair that gets past her shoulders.Her outfit usually consists of a red sleeveles dress shirt,a black plaid-pleated skirt lined with black lace,dark brown boots and a black armband on her right bicep.

Game Appearance:Her in-game character is a mid-sized female warrior with fair skin,long brown hair,wavy at the ends,and light green eyes.She wears a medieval warrior woman attire along with a dark brown cloak,and a green flower in her hair.She has a scar on her right arm but is covered by an armband.

Distinctive Traits:-Friendly-Ambitious-Agressive-Stubborn-Tomboyish-Kind-Intelligent

Arsenal/equipment:A medieval sword,very sharp,that has a chance of reducing enemy's strenght,and a shield on her left arm.She can easily stun enemies with it.

Stats:
     Strength - 6
     Defense - 4
     Intelligence - 8
     Speed - 7
     Total - 25

Additional Information:None at the moment

« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 06:27:08 pm by Remixx »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 06:54:08 pm »
Accepted! You two can start now. I will myself shortly.

I guess we are starting mid game since I don't think anyone is outside of the game and needs to join.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2013, 05:43:24 pm »
thanks for accepting me :D.I'll let you guys start first.))

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2013, 07:59:53 pm »

Sid Florenzo/Sentaka

The fire's tail lashed back and forth in front of him, the ends dissipating into small streams of smoke. Sentaka stretched up his back and blinked wearily. He set his spear and the blade he was using to sharpen it down on his lap and extended his strange blue fingers closer to the fire's warm embrace. "It's really chilly out tonight," he murmured to his lonesome and looked towards the bustling town that glowed with safety in the distance. His bright green eyes reflected the bright flames in front of him and he arose, extinguishing the flames by dousing it with river water. But as he did, the air seemed to suddenly shift around him. When he began to arch his back back up in a stand, a deathly stream made him leap back and let out a small gasp while doing so. Sentaka stared back at the tree that was behind him, seeing an arrow being firmly planted in the back creating a slight echoing buzzing noise until it stopped moving. His gaze trailed the projectory line of the arrow and locked his eyes on two shadows emerging from the smoke, charging right at him.

"Bandits..." he growled low under his breath. He leaped back seeing the two lunge too close for him to retrieve his staff so he would have to fend without it somehow. The heaviest armed bandit grinned and heaved up a huge war hammer and chopped the blade right in his wake, but he managed to roll to get away due to the attacker being quite slow. Sentaka quickly stood again and bucked his left goat leg as hard as he could in the enemies stomach, making him loose his balance and topple back quite a bit. He turned to face his other attacker and flinched seeing the thin sword lash at him too fast to dodge. All he could manage to do was cross his arms over his neck and chest and let them take the swift blows instead. He squinted and whimpered, biting his lip as he endured the bloody pain, though the gushes of blood leaving his arms were beginning to make him feel dizzy and lightheaded. He almost wanted to cry and he bit his whining, "Stop it! I didn't do anything to you!" The bandit merely laughed at his complaining and stopped, "Get out of here kid. Leave all your stuff."

The creature widened his eyes, "Even Draco?" "If you mean that crappy stick of a weapon then yes. Hmph, looks weak and useless just like yourself but I'm sure we'll be able to sell it to some newbie for a good price." Sentaka tensed a bit, hating how his weapon was talked down upon. But if he objected this chance, they would surely kill him and take it anyways. "Fine... keep it all. Just, leave me alone," he whispered broken-hearted in defeat as he turned away from his former campsite into the darkness of the forest. Mocking laughter followed after him until he was far enough away. He continued to the river bed and sat down with his head low, cupping water in his hands and smothering it over the cuts in his arms, flinching at the intense stinging sensation. He bit his lip watching the blood start to wash off into the depths of the water and her murmured low, "I'm so pathetic. I can't seem to do anything right."

« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 08:01:39 pm by Arkanis Void »

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 08:14:21 pm »
I've finished my app, I hope it's okay!))

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2013, 08:50:16 pm »
((Mhmm. I don't mind a little magic here and there and I think its quite unique what you did with the character. You may start whenever you'd like. ^^))

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2013, 05:00:28 am »
I had so much typed then FeralHeart decided to log me out T.T)

Miranda Vireux ? Naviah
The young elf ran through the forest, her long dark hair flowing behind her. she had a smirk on her face, she knew she was faster than the players who pursued her, way faster. She could hear the angry yells as they chased her, she didn't know why they were chasing her. Did they want her gear? Did they intend to kill her? She didn't want to find out. She was built for speed not much for stamina, her lungs began to ache and her legs began to hurt, she had to stop and relax. She came to a stop then frantically looked around, then she looked up "Aha." she said to herself as she grabbed onto the limb of an oak tree then hoisted herself up. She laid flat on the branch, just like a panther stalking her prey, still and silent. Soon enough the three men were beneath her "Where'd she go?" Naviah smirked "Who knows. Let's just get out of here. Raid?" The other two nodded then ran off the way they came. Soon she head laughter and whining, she sat there for a moment, then it went silent. She was about to leap down to investigate until a blue creature walked under her. She had seen many strange things but this was one of the strangest. She almost jumped down to look at him, but he looked sad, the smell of blood also made her freeze. Was he hurt? She watched him more closely as he walked over to the pond, washing his wounds.

When he wasn't looking she jumped down then went to investigate the laughter. As she grew nearer the smell of blood and smoke entered her nostrils "I wonder what happened to him." she asked herself as she walked. Soon enough, the glow of a fire could be seen between the trees as well as two men. One was a large burly man while the other was smaller. The larger one was digging through bags while the other was holding a spear "This is such a crappy weapon, at least we can get some gold out of it."  She entered the small clearing, the fire lighting up her tall body "Uhm, hello there. May I ask what you are doing?" Her voice was soft and sweet, she sounded almost innocent. Both of the men spun around "Oh! Hello there. My brother and I are just getting ready to settle for the night." Naviah could see through their lie, this was that boy's camp, they were bandits. "Oh, okay. Well I'm looking for my friend, he's blue. Wears a mask." They both looked at each other then smirked "Why don't you just stay with us?" they both jumped at her, but she was quick to dodge to the left. She smacked the smaller one on the back of the head with her bow, knocking him out. The large of the two smirked again "I though we could all get along." he said with a wink. Naviah winced in disgust "Not in a million years." He swing his axe at her, but she was able to dodge it. Well he did manage to cut her calf, but it didn't phase her. She slapped him on the side of the head with her bow, when he was on the ground she hit him again "Stay down." she commanded. She slung her bow over her shoulder, "Bandits." she huffed.

She walked around the small camp, gathering the things they had scattered around, finally she grabbed the red spear. It was very different from anything she had ever seen before. She tossed the bag over her shoulder then went to find the boy she had sen earlier. He was still at the pond "Uhh..Hello. I think this stuff is yours." she said kindly as she placed the bag and spear beside him. She looked at his cut arms, she wanted to heal him but if she used her 'magic' too much she could die. Whenever she used her healing ability she was lowering her health, the more she used it the weaker she got. So she was saving it for desperate situations. She placed her hands behind her back "My name is Naviah." She began to twiddle with her fingers, she wasn't used to talking to other players. She sat cross legged behind him "Are you okay?" she asked as she gestured to his feathered arms.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2013, 05:14:25 am »
This seems to be an interesting role-play, I'm planning on making an application later~ c:

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2013, 05:46:29 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2013, 08:05:43 am »

Taylor Livingstone/Aile Noire

A pale hand stroked the soft feathers of the crow beside her, running her fingers from its head to its tail. More than once, the bird's beak pecked at her fingers, but she just chuckled silently and tapped its beak. Aile Noire sat perched on the highest branch of a tree, her legs swinging out underneath her and her bare feet pointed. The crow sat on her lap, letting out the occasional 'caw'. After a while of thinking to herself, a movement caught the dark-haired girl's eye. She looked down below, her gaze resting on a creature sitting next to a pond. Her eyes widened slightly without a sound as she made her way slowly down the tree, stopping at one of its lower branches. She reached for the branch beside her, swinging up and onto the next tree. She continued this until she was at the other side of the pond from the creature. It was a strange being, blue all over with goat legs and hooves and a white mask in the shape of a bird's skull. But that wasn't the reason it had attracted her attention, it was the fact that it had cuts and bruises all over.

Just as Aile Noire was about to emerge from the shadows, another figure came into view. The figure was obviously female, and had long, pointed ears. An elf. A small part of her mind told her. She watched in curiosity as the elf sat down behind the creature, asking if it was alright. A loud squawk echoed through the air behind Taylor, causing her to wince and cover her ears. She reached out for the crow that was perched on the branch next to her and cupped her hands around it, lifting it up and placing it down on her lap. She continued to gently stroke it's ruffled feathers into smoothness and leaned back againsth the rough bark of the trunk on her tree. 

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3