Author Topic: [[Open and Accepting!]] Endless Dreams ~ Dream Fantasy Roleplay  (Read 13686 times)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
Re: [[Open and Accepting!]] Endless Dreams ~ Dream Fantasy Roleplay
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2013, 10:19:43 am »

Veronika Lambert/Kriemhilde

The warrior woman was panting harder than ever.Her body was mostly in pain,and her beautiful face was now covered in dirt and bruises that she wanted to dissapear as soon as possible.Kriemhilde was kneeling down,clutching onto her sword.Her knees were scraped badly,it hurt to move to much a leg.Her opponent seemed to be in a better situation than her thought.The figure standing at a few feet away in front of her was a female rogue that went by the name "Shadow".Her entire costume was black,an advantage for her to hide in the darkness.She had few cuts and bruises that Kriemhilde managed to give her,but this wasn't enought to slow her down.Unlike the female warrior,Shadow was still able to stand on her feet,despite the fact that they were shaking terribly.
       "Haha,you're so filthy!"the rogue smirked at her.They've been fighting for a long time.It all started when Kriemhilde was challenged to a duel by Shadow.It was a fair one,and the warrior won,but it didn't calmed the rogue's anger.Ever since their first fight,Kriemhilde kept encountering her one way or another.These encounters were leading to battles,but not rematches.Fights till death.And the death of the in-game character would mean the death of the person in-real life.Nothing to joke about.Luckily,the battles would end having Kriemhilde or Shadow
flee because of injuries and lack of healing items.Shadow would always follow her and attack whenever the female warrior was least expecting it.This way,Kriemhile couldn't relax,even for a second.
         Up till now,one of them should have fleed,but Kriemhilde was to tired to run away anymore,and she hated when she had to retreat.As for Shadow,it was clear the rogue wanted to make this battle the last one,in which she'll hopefully kill her enemy."What is your problem anyway?[color-green]Kriemhilde asked coldly,between pants."You've been following me everywhere,still mad I defeated you then?The rogue laughed,like her reasons of PvP-ing her daily were obvious."I enjoy killing players.Everytime i fought one,I would finish them swiftly,without having to dirty my hands too much.Kriemhilde was trying to gather as much energy she could so she could defend herself against a devastating blow of the rogue.Shadow raised one of her daggers and pointed at the warrior with it."But you,sweetie,you're the hardest pest I ever had to deal with.It's over!With that said,the rogue launched herself with both of her daggers towards the warrior.Shadow was very swift in battles.Kriemhilde managed to block her attack by jumping on both of her legs and raising her shield between her and the opponent.If she didn't made this movement,her chest would have been succesfully stabbed.With her last powers,Kriemhilde pushed away her enemy,the rogue losing her balance and falling on her back,dropping both of her daggers.
          Shadow wanted to get up as fast as she could and continue her attack but any move of her was stopped as Kriemhilde quickly ran to her side and placed the sword dangerly close to her neck.The rogue had nothing to do but admit surrender.Even so,her life was at great risk.After all the attempts of killing her,Shadow completely doubted that Kriemhilde will let her live.But the warrior knew better.Althought right now she had the chance to avenge thousands of players,the warrior raised her sword away from her opponent's neck."You're not worth it.Now get up and go!Next time,I won't spare you.Shadow didn't needed to be told twice.Without collecting her daggers,she ran away and dissapeared among the trees. 
            With the danger now gone,Kriemhilde now had to tend to her wounds.The female warrior slowily began to walk towards the closest river,she felt like she was ready to faint anytime.Having reached to her destination,Kriemhilde started wiping away all dirt with the cold,refreshing water.She looked into her reflection.A small cut on her cheek could be found,she probably got it when she tried to dodge Shadow's dagger.So many bruises,Kriemhilde could hardly tell when or where she got them,considering she was fighting alot recently,thanks to the rogue.After being one step close to death,the warrior hoped the female rogue will never bother her again.She leaned against a tree nearby,putting her sword back into her sheath.Finally,a moment when she could relax.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2013, 06:02:58 am »

Sid Florenzo/Sentaka

He breathed in a sigh and froze a bit hearing rustling behind him. His body tensed as he stared back in the direction nervously. Sentaka stares down frowning, "Stay back. I swear I don't have anything for you to take." He watched the shadow show itself as a female and winced seeing she was heaving his stuff. "Uhh.. Hello. I think this stuff is yours." she said kindly as she placed the bag and spear beside him. He stared in disbelief, blinking a few times and smiled a bit up at her, "You really brought back my stuff and Draco for me? How did you beat those guys?" He stopped himself, seeing the elf's uncomfortably and maybe even shy composure and quickly changed the subject, "Well anyways... Thanks... You didn't have to do that. The name's Sentaka, or Enzo if you prefer." "My name is Naviah." She began to twiddle with her fingers a bit nervous still, but Enzo smiled a bit more planning to get her to talk a bit more, "Hmm. I quite like that name. Say, you aren't nervous because I'm... strange, are you? You know, with the feathers an' stuff? I don't know, when I first joined, I wanted to be something completely different. Something I'm not and do things I'm not able to really." He sighs low but still keeps a positive atmosphere as he faces the river again, trying to wash off his wounds more and tenses up in stinging pain.

"Are you okay?" Sentaka looked back at the elf who was now sitting behind him and watched her gestured to his feathered arms. He nods lightly, "I should be. I didn't have a weapon at the time to defend myself, so I had to block his sword with my arms. Hurts like hell but I don't think it's too serious." His maned fingers reached inside of his leather bag as he pulled out a reel of bandaging material, looking almost depleted. Steadily, he unraveled it a bit and bit the loose end so it would stay firm as he dressed his wounds tightly, twitching a bit each time the bandaging made contact with the open wounds. Enzo took his time to make sure each of his arms were covered well, but not too tightly around the joint areas. He uses the last of the reel and pins the end on each side so it stays together. He smiles a bit, "There, see? I'm fine. Matches the other ones I have," He peered back seeming not to be too bothered by the wounds, or at least is hiding it quite well, and the end of his bandaged cat tail flicks a bit back and forth. Right when he finishes, a loud caw made him jump a bit and he stared in the tree adjacent of them curiously. He whispered in a low tone, "I think we have company. Gimme a second." His hand grasped his spear as he stood up and swiftly hop scotched across the rock stepping stones in the shallow river and twisted his spear around and using the hook to pull himself onto a branch, landing very monkey like. When he did, the birds around him scattered into the skies. Sentaka stares a bit curiously at the girl in front of him and blinks a few times asking, "Why are you spying on us?"
[/b]

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2013, 07:31:40 am »

Miranda Vireux ? Naviah
Naviah looked down at her small hands, she wish she could help but she couldn't. She looked up when he said to give him a second "Okay." she peeped as she watched him grab his spear and go into the tree. She couldn't hear anything so she looked at the flowing river.His choice of character sure was interesting, hers was pretty common. She had seen many elves in her travels. She chose an elf because she always wished she was one, either that or a wolf. She patiently waited for his return, what else was she going to do? Then she saw a figure on the other side of the river, a dog? No a wolf. She jumped up in excitement, this was her chance to talk to a wolf. She looked up to where Enzo jumped into the tree, she wouldn't be gone long. She didn't bring her bow or arrows, she didn't want to come of as a threat and scare him away. She jogged along the river, looking for a way across. Finally she came to a path of stones "Okay, here we go." she carefully made her way over the river, when she touched dry land she took in a breath of relief.

Naviah looked around "Where did you go?" she asked herself "Me?" Naviah jumped in surprise. When she looked to her left there stood a large wolf with a silver pelt "Yes you." she grinned as she knelt down. This wasn't an NPC, this was a player, she sighed "I thought you were a NPC." He chuckled "Everyone does, my name is Atka." Naviah stood up "I'm Naviah, nice to meet you." As she finished her sentence Atka had shifted into his humanoid form "You're an elf, just like me." he said with a grin. Atka had mid length silver hair with green eyes and fair skin "I knew I should have went with a shifter." she huffed as she crossed her arms. "This is your character, you can always add and remove things from her at your whim." He was right, but it wasn't so easy to just change your character like that. "I was just a regular elf warrior, then I had a change of mind and added the shifting ability." He smiled, then he changed into his canine form again. Naviah loved wolves, she always had "Can I.." he must have read her mind "Yes, you can pet me." he chuckled. Naviah flashed a wide grin before bending down and rubbing the back of his neck, in her real life she never owned a dog, she didn't have a lot for time for one. "You're so fluffy." she laughed as her hands brushed over his fur. He sat down and let his tongue roll out of his mouth, she laughed again, she hadn't been this happy in a long time. "What brings to this side of the forest?" he asked when she was finished petting him "I'm just exploring." He nodded "Same here, when hunters aren't chasing me around." Naviah muffled a laugh "Sorry." He shook his head and laughed "It is kinda funny. Especially when I come out in my normal form, they usually freak out and run off." they both began laughing, their laughter echoing through the forest.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline W00gi

• Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2013, 11:02:29 am »
So.... am I in the RP?
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2013, 04:01:58 pm »
(Yea accepted xP Just kinda spaced sorry. You may start whenever you'd like ^^)

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2013, 04:46:19 pm »
Sorry for the delay, I'm having troubles with my laptop so I'll add the pictures later.))

Taylor Livingstone/Aile Noire

In a fluster of wings, the crow Aile Noire was holding took off without warning, shrieking furiously. She raised her head to see what had disturbed the bird when her eyes met someone's gaze. She jumped slightly, backing up so that she was on a branch higher than she was before, "Why are you spying on us?" A voice came from the creature's mouth, it seemed curious, but not threatening. Why was she spying on them? She asked herself, looking up to meet the creature's gaze once more. She shrugged, not wanting to reveal her ability to the stranger just yet. Taylor felt the comforting weight on her shoulder of the crow, it seemed to be calm now as it was before, so she swiftly climbed back down onto the lower branch.

Her dark hair covered her left eye and she tucked it behind her ear in annoyance, letting out a silent huff. She shifted uncomfortably and decided to break the silence, "Are you alright?" She sent the message through to the creature's mind, her lips not moving a fraction. Her muscles tensed as she awaited the creature's reaction to her power, her cheeks had a faint glow of embarrassment

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2013, 06:11:40 pm »

Veronika Lambert/Kriemhilde

The peaceful flow of the river made Kriemhilde almost fall asleep.Who wouldn't,after a tough fight?But no,she had to stay awake.She still doubted that the rogue had completely abandoned her.She tried to bend her knees.Good.They didn't hurt that much as before.Hopefully,she won't have that much trouble when in combat,for now.Rustling of leaves could be heard,getting closer,so Kriemhilde shifted her gaze and peered at a group of bushes not far away from her spot.She slowily got up on her feet and dragged her sword from the sheath.It could be bandits,for all she knew.
        Kriemhilde had an unexplainable hate for this class.They would always bully players,sometimes even kill them,for what?Items.These were the only things they needed to get their most desired goal:money.And all this for the cost of other lives.The female felt guilt in her heart.She has killed some bandits before,but this was when she had no other choice or her life could've been taken.Without moving any further,she began listening cautiously to the sounds.They seemed to be of...hooves?A shadowy figure leaped from the bushes and was about to bump into her if she hadn't moved out of the way in time.The animal ran in a hurry,stopping only at the edge of the river,looking at its left and at its right.Kriemhilde walked closer,making sure she wasn't scaring it away,to look better at the living being.At first glance,it seemed to be a deer.However,its coat was purple-ish ,or so it seemed in the dark,its underfur of a dark brown colour.The eyes were bright blue,and on its forehead,a gem,beaming a red glow.The animal turned around,it looked panic to see Kriemhilde,especially with her sword.Yet it stood its ground."I'm not going to hurt you."she said,putting the weapon back into its sheath.The deer let the warrior approach it,even to touch its head.It understood she didn't wanted to hurt it in any way."Now I wonder why were you running away,was someone chasing you?"Althought the animal couldn't answer,she soon found out anyway.From the way the animal came,loud voices made their presence felt.It was undoubtly a group of players.Bandits?She didn't wanted to find out.At any cost,they didn't sounded like they're shaking hands."Come on!Faster!We're going to lose the deer AND the gem!a voice said,getting closer and closer.So,the animal was hunted and the item on its forehead was indeed precious."Run away!Now!she told and the animal immediately sprinted along the river whilst Kriemhilde ran along the other side.She stood no chance against the whole group of players.Undoubtly,they would split up and also go her way.
         Laughs of people were echoing nearby.It wasn't from the group of players behind,that was for sure.But still,she felt them getting even closer,how could they be so fast?One second of not paying attention made her bump into someone and fall on her back."Sorry!"was the first thing that came out of her mouth before she could see whom she hit.It was a female elf and next to her was sitting a large,silver wolf.The sound of hooves came behind her and as she peered back,she saw five players,each of them riding a horse.Now this is why they managed to catch up with her so fast.And what was worse:they were bandits."Hmph,well,we didn't found the deer,but I'm sure they are as worthy as that stupid animal is."one of them said.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2013, 06:48:48 pm »

Sid Florenzo/Sentaka

He awaited a response, curiously tilting his head to the side during the silence. The voice that the broke silence was a bit strange and he though he could hear it echo in to back of his mind, "Are you alright?" It surprised him a bit but didn't say a word about it, figuring the stranger had said it somehow. "Yea. What's with all of these people i meet acting caring? Normally there complete jerks and want to start fights or ignore me all together. Though I guess I am strange. It's a nice change though," he smiled then winced, "You still didn't really answer my question though." Sentaka kicked his feet lightly as they hung off the branch and he examined the girl closely, noticing she was turning a bit red. He stares down nervously playing with his fingers, "Erm... I'm not making you uncomfortable am I? You look really red." He stopped talking for a bit feeling like he was making things worse. He froze a bit, tuning out and leaning down hearing voices below. Enzo's eyes narrowed when he saw quite a few figures below near Naviah, including a wolf, someone else he didn't know and a troop of shadows behind them on horse back. "Bandits..." He murmured low in a whisper then looked back at the stranger, "I'm sorry. They must have followed me back here. Eh, I'm not really liked around these parts... Have a plan to take care of them?" He looks quietly through the stuff he had on him that he retrieved out of his bag. All I have that can be useful is a knife, Draco and some left over thread from snaring the other day, He thought and sighed low and tried to think of some way to use his materials to his advantage.

Offline W00gi

• Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2013, 12:09:21 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2013, 01:13:05 am »

Miranda Vireux ? Naviah
Naviah and Atka son finished their laughing and just looked at the flowing river "Want to know something? I can't swim." she sighed "It's kinda embarrassing." Atka chuckled "It isn't that hard, maybe I'll teach you one day." Naviah smiled "I'd like that." Before they could continue a oddly colored deer busted through the brush and ran past them "That was strange." Atka said before standing up. Naviah jumped in surprise when a red haired girl bumped into her "It's alright." she smiled. Then a dark haired boy walked into the clearing wanting to know what was going on. Then Atka walked up to him and asked hims something, Naviah scowled when he called him a mutt "Who do you think you are!" she didn't get an answer from him, he just walked over to the river and peered over to the other side. She growled then walked off. She didn't get far when she heard breathing, heavy breathing like from a large animal "Who's there?" she asked as she spun around trying to find the source of the breathing. She yelped when a large horse came charging at her with a man on it's back. She fell onto her butt and looked up at him "What do we have here?" he asked as he jumped down "What kind of gear do you have? Anything of value in your pockets?" Naviah spat at him "Get away from me." he smirked "I'll take that as a no. Oh well, it's still fun to brag about a kill." He swung his sword down on her, she raised her hands to protect her body. The steel met with her flesh, luckily he blade was dull but it was still able to get through the first few layers and cause bleeding.

She gritted teeth then pushed the blade away then jumped up, she reached for her bow out of instinct "Crap, I didn't bring it." she cursed at herself for being so stupid. He lifted his sword again and swung it at her but she was able to duck and dodge it's swing. Suddenly Atka came running through the bushes and sunk his teeth into the bandit's arm "Ahh!" he yelled as she swung around trying to get the canine off of him. He dropped his sword in the struggle, giving Naviah a chance to grab it. She looked up when she heard a yelp and saw Atka being held by the throat by the bandit "Leave him alone!" she yelled as she charged at him, digging the sword into his back. He released Atka then fell to the ground, Naviah just stood there, staring at his lifeless body. Atka had to bring her back to reality "There are more coming, let's go!" he was in his elf form again and pulling her by the arm through the trees and to the river. Her hands throbbed but she wasn't paying much attention, she was too busy running from the other bandits "We gotta get across the river." he said as he pulled her to the riverside "I can't swim!" she sputtered out "It's okay! I'll be right here the whole time." Naviah stared at him then nodded. Before they could get into the water four horse riding bandits stood in front of them "You killed our friend, now it's your turn." Atka growled "Go across!" he commanded but Naviah stood her ground. She was tired of these bandits killing and stealing from other people. She looked over and saw the red haired girl again, she just looked at her for a moment before looking back at the bandits. Ready for whatever they threw at them.

Visit my Deviantart!