Author Topic: [[Open and Accepting!]] Endless Dreams ~ Dream Fantasy Roleplay  (Read 13790 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: [[Open and Accepting!]] Endless Dreams ~ Dream Fantasy Roleplay
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2013, 06:14:00 am »
I'm so sorry for not posting, I'll post this afternoon.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2013, 04:37:17 pm »

Taylor Livingstone/Aile Noire

The dark-haired girl shifted her shoulders in a small shrug as the creature questioned about the sudden kindness of the other players. Her face quickly paled as he commented on her complexion, "No, it's not you." She assured him, her lips once again not moving. She started fingering at the edges of her mask absent-mindedly, not minding about the silence that fell between the two.

She looked up as he muttered "Bandits," The very words sent slight shivers through her spine. As the creature asked if she had any ideas, she shook her head once, waving her hand briefly in the air. As she did so, the familiar curves of wood met with her hand, immediately she closed her grip around it. She was now holding her staff, that was glowing very faintly in the sunlight. A small idea popped into her mind as Aile Noire followed the gaze of the creatures, her sharp gaze resting on some bandits surrounding the elf from earlier at the other side of the lake. "I'm good at scaring people..." She paused, hesitating before revealing her top strength and weakness, "And I can fly." Her voice was sent once more back into his head. She arched a perfect eyebrow, unfolding her wings slightly before they curled neatly up against her shoulder blades.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2013, 06:47:31 pm »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2013, 07:22:50 pm »

Veronika Lambert/Kriemhilde

The female warrior felt embarassed to have bumped into a person when she could have watched where she was going but the elf assured her that it she didn't minded it.However,the five newcomers on horsebacks were undoubtly going to attack them.Kriemhilde stood on her feet and took the sword out of the sheath."Let's just make it quick"she said as she launched herself towards one of them.The bandit raised his horse on the back legs,trying to make the animal hit her with the front hooves.He held his sword out,trying to keep the warrior as far away from him as possible.
      Kriemhilde ran and jumped on the back of the horse,before the bandit managed to completely turn around the animal and face her.Now behind him,Kriemhilde hit him in the head with the sword's handgrip,making him fall off the horse stunned.The warrior took over the reins."Thanks for the horse!"she said to the fallen bandit and led the horse closer to another mounted bandit.A blue creature appeared during the battle and wielding skillfully a spear,it helped on defeating the other enemies.So he was on their side,it seemed.But the small victory they seemed to get was short since more bandits came to help the ones they fought,including archers.One of them who seemed to be skilled in aiming had struck the creature into its stomach.Another archer that managed to sneak behind Kriemhilde had also fired his arrow.Mounted on horse,she didn't had much defense,this is why the fired arrow hit Kriemhilde's right arm,the one she was wielding the sword with.The  pain immobilised her entire arm and the horse,scared of the arrow that quickly passed by,raised on his back feet,making Kriemhilde fall to the ground in pain.  

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2013, 12:12:15 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2013, 05:06:33 am »

Miranda Vireux ? Naviah
Naviah watched in horror as the red haired girl and Enzo were struck with arrows "Oh no." she gasped as she looked around. She looked to Atka who had taken down two men but there were still more coming "It's no use! We gotta go!" he yelled as he grabbed another one. She ran over to the Chimera "You'll be fine." she looked at his wound and saw the arrow had gone all the way through, she knelt down and placed a careful hand over his wound. Before she could heal him a shooting pain went through her leg, she turned to look and saw a bandit had jabbed her with his sword. She gritted her teeth and punched him before grabbing the sword and pulling it out and then pushing it into the bandits chest. She grabbed her leg, agony ripping through her body "Dammit." she cursed under her breath as she watched her blood spill onto the grass. She took in a deep breath then turned back over to Enzo and placing her hand, once again, over the wound. She could feel the magic leaving her hand and going into the wound, healing it, but she could also feel it draining her life. Her hand began to shake "Almost there." she said, she watched as the wound patched itself up "There." she breathed as she fell over. She struggled to her feet "Let's get out of here." she said as she looked at the others, she stumbled past the brown haired boy and bent over to help up the girl. "I'm Naviah, by the way." she grinned, she might as well tell her her name. She helped her over to the river side "Atka!" She called "Help her across." Naviah was always taught to help others before yourself.

The elf ran over "Okay." He looked down at her leg "I'll be back to help you across." he grabbed the girl then went across. Naviah looked to Enzo "Are you alright?" she wanted to be sure she had fully healed him. Before she got an answer she had to jump to the side when a bandit swung a great sword at her, she fell to the ground due to the pain in her leg. Luckily, he was slow at swinging the sword so she had a chance to get back to her feet and dodge another swing. She grabbed a steel sword then used it to block another attack before jabbing it through his head. The sword fell from her hands as she collapsed onto her good leg, her left leg was in a great deal of pain. She ripped her right sleeve off then tied it above the wound to keep her from bleeding out. She looked up and saw that the bandits had stopped coming "I think we did it." she breathed as she tried to stand up but fell to the ground again. She sighed then just sat there, trying to let he body recuperate.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2013, 06:41:33 am »

Veronika Lambert/Kriemhilde

Now fallen to the ground,Kriemhilde was an easy target that any bandit could pick.The same archer that hit her took a dagger from a fallen bandit and walked to her,raising the weapon threatingly as to finish her.As the man was walking towards her,Kriemhilde was crawling towards her sword a few feet away,keeping in the meantime space between her and the bandit.By the time she reached her sword,the enemy has already ran to her side,ready to strike her with he dagger.Kriemhilde grabbed her weapon with her other hand and managed to stab the bandit in his stomach before he could have hurt her.The hit she gave him made him fall to the ground in agony,slowly dying.
      Kriemhilde switched her attention from the dying man towards the arrow stuck in her arm.She had to take it out,althought this would mean more bleeding but she coudln't stay with it like this.A mix of dirt and blood has covered her warrior attire from crawling among the dead bandits..The warrior used all her force and pulled out the arrow,causing her wound to bleed even more."Damn it!"was all she could say as she tried stopping the bleeding by placing her hand above the wound.A slight cough made her raise her head,her gaze meeting the one of a dark haired boy whom the wolf earlier recognised him as "Lord".He asked her if she needed help."For stopping the bleeding,yes."The female elf whom she bumped into earlier had reached to her side and helped her up,introducing herself as Naviah."Thanks,my name's Kriemhilde by the way,or Veronika."she answered,smiling back to her.Naviah helped her get to the river side and called another elf,Atka,to help her get to the other side.The elf grabbed her and helped her swim to safety.Once there,Kriemhilde was sat down against a tree and Atka used a piece of cloth,probably from the fallen bandits, to patch up her wound."Wait here."he said,then he rushed back to help the others.Kriemhilde brushed away the  brown hair from her face and watched as the others were still continuing the fight.They seemed to have won because no more bandits were coming. 

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2013, 07:18:35 am »
((I'll post in le morning. TT.TT Too tired to think right now.))

Offline W00gi

• Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2013, 09:01:23 am »
((Same goes here))
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2013, 07:20:23 pm »

Sid Florenzo/Sentaka

He froze and fell lower to the ground, curling up in pain. Enzo closed his eyes for a brief second and blinked them back open, looking back to see Naviah place a hand over his wound. He tilted his head curiously but stopped when he saw a bandit coming behind her and yelled, "Watch out!" But it was to late. Luckily the bandit didn't strike a vital spot, though her leg suffered a nasty cut. Naviah surprisingly took down the bandit quickly and returned to him, replacing her hand on him. What she wanted to do suddenly triggered in his brain, "Wait a minute. Can you actually, heal me?" His thought was proven right when he could feel the wound in his stomach starting to close up, though the elf's hand was beginning to get shaky. "Almost there." she said as they watched as the wound patched itself up. Enzo felt the spot where the wound was and smiled in relief but frowned when Naviah fell. He forced himself up and frowned, "Hey, what's wrong? Did that magic do something to you?" Sentaka stared at her worriedly. He stopped, hearing the sound footsteps close in on him and grabbed his spear, whipping around the meet the charging bandit and leaped aside, slicing the spear's blade though his back. He then ducked under the man's swing of his sword and used a dagger to grab him by the neck and thrust it through to severe his vertebrae. Sentaka's tail lashed a bit on edge and he relaxed a bit, seeing the bandit fall motionless. Once after he did, he stared up and darted over to the elf's side to help her up, "Come on, We should get going to."

The two crossed over with the others and he helped set her down before sitting down himself, "It looks like they've finally stopped coming," Sentaka stared back and forced a smile, "Looks like we won." He scanned the players around him, seeing they all had some sort of wound, with the exception of himself and Lord it seemed and frowned, feeling especially guilty when he looked back at Naviah. That wound is my fault, he thought, If I hadn't of gotten so lax back there, she wouldn't have had to heal me and she wouldn't be hurt. Enzo looked down sadly and shook his head suggesting, "You know... If any of you need some supplies or a place to stay, i know somewhere not too far from here. It was a thieves' guild, but they were driven out a while ago and left everything there. I'm practically the only one that ever goes there and its much safer then risking going into a city with other rogue players." He shrugged and peered at the orange haired girl next to them, "I never believe I caught your name."