Author Topic: [[Open and Accepting!]] Endless Dreams ~ Dream Fantasy Roleplay  (Read 13685 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: [[Open and Accepting!]] Endless Dreams ~ Dream Fantasy Roleplay
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2013, 08:08:44 am »
((Sorry. I'll replace this post in the morning when I wake up. ^^ Just had a long weekend...))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2013, 12:41:27 pm »
((It's fine, I understand. ^^ Take all the time you need.))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2013, 04:19:20 am »

Sid Florenzo/Sentaka

Sentaka peered up and his being shook a bit, "Oh... Hey Ragnarok..." As the shadow got closer, he could tell the appearance of a white bear, armored in silver and had a huge sword on his back that made cloud's buster sword seem tiny in comparison. The strange creature curled its lip backs to flash its faint maroon stained teeth and spat out, "Sentaka, what are you doing here? You are suppose to be searching for-" "I know..." he interrupted the bear, "But you see there were these bandits that attacked me on my way." The polar bear gave him a bit of the skeptical gaze, but gave into his excuse, "Fine... But you haven't learned anything else about it? It's difficult to track down if we don't know what this ancient artifact looks like." Enzo shook his head, "Sorry, I have no clue. But I met some people that might. I was going to take them back to the guild." Ragnarok glared at the feathered creature in disbelief and snarled, "You will do no such thing!" He blinked and looked down, "But-" "I don't want to hear it! That guild is for us only! We can't trust outsiders!!" Sentaka sighed at his demanding tone and tried to think. He peered back up and responded, "One of them does know where to find the artifact though. I heard them talk about it earlier. If we keep them there, then you can question them and maybe even recruit them to work for you," he circled two feathered fingers around each other nervously. The silence that had arose terrified him. What was he thinking? Will he allow them to stay? If not, they could be injured more then they already were. Ragnarok stopped and smirked, "Alright then. Since you are so determined about this, I may allow them to stay. But you must enter through the underground passage. If they survive, they may stay there."

((Sorry bout the really late post))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2013, 04:36:19 am »

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2013, 09:32:33 pm »

Sid Florenzo/Sentaka

Sentaka's eyed widened, "The underground entrance??? But that's..." "I know. Heheh If they are strong, they will make it through the security systems unharmed. Think of it as initiation." The bear snorted. More like trying to kill us, he thought and sighed, "Alright Ragnarok, I will. I promise they won't disappoint you." The bear nodded slightly and smirked, "Then see you there kid. I have some business to take care of elsewhere..." Before Sentaka could ask, the bear was gone. He sighed low and shook his head, returning back to where the others were.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2013, 09:41:15 pm »
     The Akuma sighed, gently tapping its katana against the wall of the cave. It wasn't really one to be loud, so that's all it did. It shook the water off from itself, almost like a canine. It stopped, seeing that it had entered a ballroom. It looked around at the few people who were there already, its red eyes almost providing light for it to see.