Author Topic: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)  (Read 44663 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 02:48:22 pm »
Yaaaay. xD))

"Morning, brother." A voice echoed throughout the empty kitchen. Ken lifted his odd colored eyes to his older brother before reached to open a cupboard and rummage through it. He dragged out what he wanted and walked slowly to the door, where his mother stood. Both exchanged looks - Ken looked at her with a glare, and she with a disappointed look. He snorted, opened the door, put on his shoes and promptly slammed it, dragging himself to what he thought would be the last place in this world he would have ever gone to.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2013, 02:49:43 pm »
Yaaaay. xD))

"Morning, brother." A voice echoed throughout the empty kitchen. Ken lifted his odd colored eyes to his older brother before reaching out to open a cupboard and rummage through it. He dragged out what he wanted and walked slowly to the door, where his mother stood. Both exchanged looks - Ken looked at her with a glare, and she with a disappointed look. He snorted, opened the door, put on his shoes and promptly slammed it, dragging himself to what he thought would be the last place in this world he would have ever gone to.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 03:21:59 pm »

Alexis-Leigh Taylor

Alexis-Leigh woke with the sun shining in her eyes through the blinds her mother had just opened, stirring a little her eyes soon opened and she clenched her fists and rubbed her eyes. "Morning sweetie!" Her mum smiled as Lexie got out of bed and received a cuddle from her mom. "Morning mom" she smiled and returned the cuddle. "What you cookin'?" She asked her mother with a smile "Well, a bacon sandwich.." She smiled "Mm.." She chuckled and once her mother was out the room she got ready. They lived in a large house that was just on the outside of the forest, a pretty nice area if I must say so myself. Once dressed she walked down stairs and sat on the chair receiving her food "Here ya go hunny" her mother smiled and went back to cooking. A charp pain was felt in her arm as she turned to see her brother Seth; who had just punched her in the arm. "Morning Lex!" He smiled and she punched him back "Hey Seth.." She smriked. Someone then kissing her on the head and she realised it was her father. "Morning princess!" He smiled and she smiled back "Morning daddy."
Once finished she said by to everyone and grabbed her bag then left. "Bye!" She shouted once more and slammed the large door shut. Walking down the beautiful garden she leapt over the gate and looked around making sure no one seen her. Smiling she put in her head phones and headed down the street. It was only a 20 minute walk to school so she didn't take her car. Sighing she ran a hand through her soft hair causing it to fall back slightly. Smiling, she began to text her friends; those also a werewolf like her so she didn't have to hide it.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2013, 03:38:45 pm »
Sorry, FH derped there.))

The boy's eyes shifted to movements in the alleyway close by, and upon seeing three familiar, rough, scarred faces, he rolled them, and simply quickened his pace. Easily, the trio caught up with him, despite their stubby, fat legs compared to his long, slender ones. "Hey there, ergi!" The leader yelled, a stupid, wide disgusting grin on his face. Ken grunted at the insult, but said nothing more. The shortest in the group laughed a high pitched laugh. "Cat got your silver tongue, demon?" He snorted, but no reply came. The leader, angered by this, growled like a dog and reached up to pull the scarf at his neck, jerking the boy back and nearly making him fall. The others snorted and laughed at this. Ken narrowed his eyes and outstretched his hand, muttering a few words, and soon a crackling, small ball of red flew to the leader's face, and sure enough, he jumped back with a yell, releasing the taller boy and bringing his two hands to his face. Ken snorted when the other two went to their leader's aid, and he continued his way, fixing his scarf more tightly around.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 03:41:52 pm by The_Jade_Fox »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2013, 04:20:13 pm »
     Yumi sighed. She had walked to a store and bought a couple of colaches. She blinked, picked one in her mouth and started walking, straightening her wrist warmers, then taking a bite. She glanced towards an alleyway, seeing a boy walking out, and another writhing in pain with his hands over his face. She knew automatically what he was.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2013, 04:52:05 pm »

Alexis-Leigh Taylor

Lexie walked down the street with a sigh feeling something hit her back as she cut down a small forest like area "Hey goth-girl!" Someone said as she took out her headphones. "What's do you want Murray?!" She snapped clenching a fist "I was just wondering why you're wondering through these parts alone.." He smirked. "Heard of a short cut.." She muttered and rolled her eyes then making an attempt to push past him. Murray then grabbed her arm and pushed her backwards "Where you going?" He smiled. "To the academy, and if you don't back off I swear!" She growled narrowing her eyes. "No your not!" He smirked; Murray was one of the werewolves but he was more of an outcast with Tucker, Brette, Janie and Sindy. "Why not go hassle your outcasts?.." She muttered shoving him back. "That's it!" He muttered and grabbed her. "Get off me!" She shouted and slung him off, bursting out into her wolf farm. "I warned you!" She growled.  Murray shouted and turned into his wolf form. "The difference is, I can control it!" He smirked and lunged forward. Swiping a paw she batted him the the side "And I've got more experience and a better fighter!" She snarled.
For ten minutes or so the two continued a small battle in the forest, growling she leapt and pinned him to the ground. "I tell you what, beat it and don't bother me again. And I won't rip you to shreds!" She growled saliva dripping from her maw. "Alright!" He growled and dashed off. "Jerk!" She snarled and looked around, widening her eyes as she grabbed her back. Looking through the forest no one seemed to be around; Alexis made a risky run to her house to get changed again spotting a few people on her way.
Once sorted she left the house again, but took the car this time; she always carried spair clothes incase a transformation happened. Speeding down the street she watched as Murray and the others walked down the street. Smirking she drove onward. Stopping at the store she grabbed two drinks, two big bags of crisps, two packs of gum, a bar of chocolate and a pen. Soon she arrived at the car park and parked up her car; jumping out she locked it and slowly walked down the path. Meeting Jake, Adrian Black and Bella. They were all a part of the same pack. They slowly walked into the school.

DA Account

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2013, 05:05:35 pm »

The demon huffed and clenched his hand into a fist, making the burning red flames there shift into mist and fly off into the sky. He gave a glance to his hand, frowning upon seeing a spot in his palm where the skin was darker. He still had yet to truly learn that stupid, simple spell. He cursed himself, returning his hand to his side and continuing. He could at least see the school right now. 'so much for listening to my brother,' He thought, a small smirk on his face at the memory of the remembered promise to not hurt anyone after that...incident. He snorted.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2013, 07:11:17 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 03:55:43 am »

Sighing, the boy continued until he came to a stop at the entrance of the school, turning around to face the town. His eyes surveyed the area, managing to catch sight of a girl with white hair, seeming to be heading this way. The demon tilted his head, swearing that he hadn't seen her before. He shook it off, instead moving his attention elsewhere. They only managed to fall on one thing - The Director of the Academy, on the back of a gargoyle. He raised a brow.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2013, 10:43:33 am »
Leigh let out a sigh as the small group were about to enter the school "Wait, let's sit outside for a bit.." She smirked and the pack agreed. Turning around the group walked down the stairs and took a small patch of grass up, placing themselves down. Noticing the director of the academy on the roof. Raising a brow for a moment she shrugged it off as the group began to speak about wolves and packs.

((Sorry my phones being a jerk so can't post pictures at the moment, also sorry for the shortness didn't know what to put..))
DA Account