Author Topic: [Don't Get Attached] Horror/Suspense RP [T-M rated] [Closed]  (Read 12310 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile

(Ihadto~~)
"To be truthful, I despise idiots. There."

Username: Wolfie_Lover
"Erm, what?"

Character Name: Arthur Kirkland
"Kirkland. Arthur Kirkland, at your service."

Nickname(s): Artie (Though, he has a hatred for the alias.)
"... I don't ha-have one, I suppose."

"What the bloody hell...?!"

Nationality: English
"Well, English. . ."

Personality: Arthur, around females, can be very gentlemanly, kind, and generous. Around males, he can be quick to find a fault in anything they do, and very snake-tongued. He can be quick to judge and he has some troubles trying to actually find an acquaintance, because of said trait. Of course, he has difficulties with handling change, and will sometimes over-react at most of the changes. He also has a softer side once you get to know him, and always cares about the ones closest to him. He can't stand when he breaks a friendship, or when he accidentally slips-up and says something dumbfounding or stupid.
"Git, come and find out."

Strengths:
-Arthur is a thinker, and likes to plan things out before doing something idiotically.
-Arthur likes organization, and will normally clean a messy area.
(I wanted to add 'his eyebrows' as a joke... -Snicker-)
"Isn't it obvious? I'm a gentleman, of course!"

Weaknesses:
-His horribly inability to make close relationships
-His sharp tongue can get him in trouble often.
"Well... Erm..."

History: Arthur was raised with his older brothers, the eldest of his siblings liked to pick on him the most, and his mother, who seemed to hold up her five boys with her two jobs. He'd always been adventurous due to his brothers fighting, arguing, and picking on him, and he didn't exactly stay a home all the time. As time moved on, he got a job, he moved away, and lived a lonely life. That was, until he had found out about the 'Siberia' thing...
"That's personal! You can't just walk around asking me what everything is about me!"

Other: I don't wanna die!
Get us out of here!
"Whatever..."

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
((So he's talking to Spitfire. XD))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
[[Accepted! Also, sorry about not updating this or anything. I've had a pretty rough go of it for the past few days.]]

A bitter wind tore across the Siberian landscape, whipping up leaves and dead vegetation. Numerous trails of hoofprints crossed between two small cabins, one's door slightly ajar. It was in this cabin that one would find a man of about twenty-two, with dark hair, sitting on a bed, jacket wrapped tight around him. He stared at the tiny puffs of air as they rose and dissipated before his very eyes.

God, it was freezing.

After a few moments of staring at the door, Alex shoved himself off the bed, his hiking boots tapping against the floor. Night was going to be closing in quickly, and it was highly likely that it would get even colder than it was now. Wrapping his jacket more tightly around him, he stepped from the cabin, feet sinking into the three or so inches of snow on the ground.

"Anyone want to come help me search for some wood?" He asked, glancing around. "It'd be pretty wise to get a fire going, seeing as I expect the temperature to dip well below freezing once dark comes." Turning, he grabbed the old, rusty axe that was propped up against the building, resting it on his shoulder. "If any of you can find anything dry- leaves, sticks, twigs, anything of the sort-, put it in the ring." After standing there for a few more moments, he nodded, walking off into the trees.
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
Alex's gaze rested on a girl with long, crimson hair. A quick whip of wind blew past him, sending up a little puff of snow. He had known that there were more people out here, but he hadn't seen any beside this woman. He nodded toward a thick patch of trees, his gaze not leaving her. If something happened, he wanted her to know that she could run in there with him. He wasn't sure of her name or where she was from, or if she could even understand him, seeing as he hadn't heard her say anything yet.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY

"Survival isn't the main thing people struggle with out here... it's sanity."

Username:

KitkatRevolution

Character Name:

Sean(Real name never given; always goes by Raven)

Nickname(s):

Raven

Nationality:

Sweedish/Irish

Personality:

Standoffish and horribly blunt. Can be quite cunning too though.

Strengths (At least two):

He's very skilled at hand to hand combat due to Military training.
If he has a gun, he'll survive no sweat
Strong mentality. Meaning, he can watch someone die in front of him he loves and not flinch anymore

Weaknesses (At least two):

If someone gets ahold of his past or real name, he'll start to crumble
Has slight anger issues...

History:

Raven used to be engaged to a beautiful ebony haired girl named Jinx. Well, technically still is... he was invited into this when he came home and proposed to her. They were going to get married when he got back. He served in the military for exactly two years, and Jinx always remained faithful to him... yet he fears this is her last straw.

Other:

Get out alive is his goal, to go back to Jinx and marry her. He still fears she isn't there though...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 03:42:38 am by KitkatRevolution »

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
[[Yay, another person! Accepted.]]

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Yay! You want me to just leap in? o: ))

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
((:D))

She sighed faintly. "Do you need any help?" She asked, glancing towards the axe, and keeping her hand on the pocket knife in her jacket pocket. She wasn't sure how to react, so the knife was a sort of security blanket at the moment.

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
[[Sure, :3]]

"Huh?" He stopped right before he crossed the treeline, keeping the axe on his shoulder. "If you want to, I guess." He shrugged, resting the blade on the ground. "I was just hoping to find a few dry trees out here. I doubt I will, though. This snow is a b*tch." Alex sighed, swinging the axe up to clear away some of the overgrowth.