Author Topic: [ River Flows in You ] - A Horror/Tragedy-Based Role-Play [Officially Open]  (Read 11372 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Well, I'm trying to explain this without confusing you more... Or without giving away any secret plot I was hoping to pop in.

The 'Monsters' in this role-play are people who want to take away the music box, or kidnap the characters, or just do something terrible and unlawful in general.
The characters, however, do not live in haunted houses; though, most of the parents of characters (whom will be NPCs during the role-play) are skeptical about the music boxes, and don't believe that the characters' good luck charm or keep them protected; and lastly, no, everyone can see the music box, hear the music box, etc.~

I hoped I cleared up the confusion~

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

Thanks, that totally cleared everything up for me! :D
Will the parents not be in the house often, like can put them as having jobs etc so the house is free and stuff? Just cause the parents will hear when the monsters come in?
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Exactly; stay at home mothers could be shopping with siblings, fathers could be held back at work, the endless possibilities of the adult world.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

Great thanks, I get it completely now. Can't wait to start!
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
We'll start when we get one more member within 24 hours, if we don't, then we may start after that period. c:

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
thanks for accepting me,cant wait to start aswell :D

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Of course~

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile

First and Last Name:
Catherine Wayne

Nickname(s) and/or Alias:
Catie / Wolf

Sex:
Female

Nationality:
American

Personality:
Catie isn't a very opened up person. She tends to be really quiet and will preferably use body language over talking. However, she curses like a sailor and loves to eat and do anything to keep her distracted from anything that might scare and/or upset her. Finding a good friend for her is always hard due to her natural ability to terrify those who come close simply by looking at them. However, her soul is whitened and she will do /anything/ to help those in need, including those she doesn't like.

Music Box:
www.youtube.com/watch/?v=z5uiuzLuiZk

Background:
She was born into a wealthy family, but had no siblings so her life was pretty dull. Her father left whens he was still a toddler thus leaving her with her mother who will do anything to protect her. She eventually found a boyfriend when she was barely 16, though he cheated on her, thus making her extremely selfish and quiet. Her mother passed away in an accident right after her breakup so she got adopted by her foster parents she came to love, even though they were somewhat using her as a slave rather than a child. Nothing's changed since then.

Other:
Tears on your face. <3
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 03:52:17 pm by Tariri »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
I would gladly accept you, Tariri, but would you mind lengthening your character's background for me~?
Thank you. ^^

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Alrighty; I'll edit the application.