Author Topic: [ River Flows in You ] - A Horror/Tragedy-Based Role-Play [Officially Open]  (Read 11376 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
The boy just nodded to her, "Xavier Renolds." he announced simple like, glancing around the place; looking a bit paranoid though still calm. He glanced to the girl walking away from them, noticing her hurry. "Don't run if you're not being in a sport." he said simply, kind of coming off as... well, rude.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
     When the girl woke up,her stepmother still hasn't come back home.Maybe I can go outside for some fresh air she thought.Dariya climbed upstairs and picked up her beloved music box and then put it into a small bag.She dragged the bag on both of her shoulders then stepped outside the house.The weather outside was nice,perfect for a walk around the neighbourhood.Wandering around.Dariya stopped at the sound of meowing.She glanced up,her gaze meeting a cat who was stuck in a tree.Since she was little,the girl was pretty good at climbing trees,so she decided to help the poor animal,especially when there was no one around.She left her bag next to the tree trunk and proceeded in climbing up the tree.The cat wasn't moving away when Dariya was approaching it,perhaps because it has stayed long enough there.The girl grabbed it as soon as she got to the branch and carefully climbed down.Dariya noticed that the animal was starving.It wasn't a surprise,seeing how it was stuck for probably days up there,this is why she dragged from her bag a sandwitch she made herself before leaving.Of course,cats are very picky on their food,this is why Dariya gave it only the meat in it.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Image/Description:
First and Last Name: Rory Blaine
Nickname(s) and/or Alias: RoRo, Blake, Rorazore, Hawk
Sex: Female
Nationality: American
Personality: Rory is a strong-hearted tomboy, she loves to draw animals and read fantasy books.  She's a loner and always will be.  She stays silent and is extremely brave, she never gets cold so she doesn't need to wear long, baggy pants.
Music Box: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYi8gNwM0pA

Background: Rory was 12 when her mother died, her father went out drinking every night and left her older brother John (who was 20), to take care of her.  Rory loved her brother very much.  They would watch movies, eat popcorn, and have an awesome time together.  One night, a fire started in their house when Rory's dad was out drinking.  John grabbed Rory some food, water, and an extra set of clothes, and some other miscellaneous items, and stuffed them in a sack, he put it on Rory's back and without thinking, tossed her out the window, away from the fire.  "JOHN!" Rory screamed, but it was too late.  He was gone. She ran away from the house, crying.
Later on, she found a little hole in an oak tree and layed down her blanket and laid down.  She realized there was something in her sack though, she opened it.  It was John's music box!  She wept happily that she had something that reminded her of John.  She played it and soon fell asleep, dreaming of John. 
The next morning she woke up and saw a silver Labrador puppy.  It looked at her with cute blue eyes and she picked it up carefully. "Aww, your so cute!"  The pup yipped happily and licked her cheek.  She named him 'Spud'.  Rory unpacked a rope that John had put in the sack, and tied it loosely around the puppy's neck.  She packed the blanket and the music box and they set off into the woods and from then on, became a loner, with Spud...

Other: She has a silver Labrador named Spud.
She has John's music box that goes to the tune of "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" which was his favorite song
She has a unique gift with animals, she can talk to them and tame them easily.
She is a tomboy and you'll never catch her wearing makeup...NEVER!
The only friend she has now is Spud, her puppy.
Spud is 1 month old.
Spud likes butterflies.
She likes Doctor Who and because of that, tries to solve other's problems.
She has Ice-Blue eyes and stands at 5'6 1/2.
Also very athletic.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 02:01:03 pm by WindScar »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Xavier watched the girl start to dig through the depths of her bag. Once seeing that she planned to open the cellar, he shook his head... the first faint glimpse of amusement crossing his face; however, the pleasant smirk took it's leave as soon as it arrived. "Ah, breaking in now? Sure you're not breaking the law?" he said in his monotone voice, though looked at her with his blank pale eyes, slightly giving off the aura that he meant it jokingly. Apparently, his dull cover made him a very, very advanced book to read.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Simari rolled her eyes hearing the boys remark. After she had her music box she left her house once again and stopped at the place she saw him. Sure enough the man was still there. She watched the girl tring to open the cellar. "You know, that's considered tresspassing." She said simply.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: [ River Flows in You ] - A Horror/Tragedy-Based Role-Play [Officially Open]
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2013, 07:51:33 pm »