Author Topic: ~School of the Supernatural~  (Read 15766 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: ~School of the Supernatural~
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 11:19:54 pm »

Name: Chandler Flynn Rider
Species:Elemental (fire)
Personality: Chandler's half smile and witty charm make him well known in the school. Almost a master of his power, he tends to be a bit cocky, but his sense of humor can also be the cause of his many jokes. A bit of a smartass, he isn't afraid of stepping up to a fight.
Skills: can cover self in fire, control fire, set things/people on fire, can do pretty much anything with fire, his eyes park up when hes around fire
Weaknesses: can't drink pure water, hates cold, if exposed to cold long enough he will become weak and die, if angered he covers himself in flames
Description as human:above
Description as creature (if one): when In elemental form-

History: (Optional)you'll find out
Crush/partner: crush on Kora but only very slightly, finds Katalina attractive
Other:

Kora and Chandler went silent as Katalina re-entered the room. "Oh," Kora mumbled, "Um, nice to meet you." She smiled. Chandler nodded as Kataline questioned him, "Chandler." He threw her his famous halfsmile causing Kora to roll her eyes. "Ignore him," she replied.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2014, 11:49:32 pm »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina nodded at the two "Nice to meet you." she mumbled as she rubbed the back of her head nervously. Kat was curious as to what Chandler's ability was but she didn't ask. She stood up and shook their hands, trying to be more friendly. Katalina could smell their blood, making her mouth water "If you will excuse me." she said before walking over to the fridge and grabbing one of the blood bags and carrying it to the bathroom. She held the bag in her hand after she closed the door, when she was living at home she didn't have blood bags, she had to go hunt for herself. With a sigh she consumed the blood then threw it in the trashcan, made for the used bags. Katalina sat in the bathroom for a moment, looking at her reflection, she was thankful she could still use mirrors. She began to think about the two just outside the bathroom, when she shook Chandler's hand he was rather warm, warmer than most. She was really interested in his ability, what was it? She took in a deep breath before exiting the bathroom and brushing past them and exiting the room again. She sat outside the dorm door again, not thinking about anything in particular. She just began to make paper balls fly down the hall, sometimes hitting a student.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2014, 11:57:05 pm »
Chandler and Kora watched as Katalina left the room. As soon as the door shut, Kora turned, slapping Chandler's chest. "Ow," Chandler whined, though it was obvious Kora dealt little damage, "What was that for?" Kora's eyes rolled, "Could you be more creepy?" Chandler smiled brightly, "I can set myself on fire, and you ask if I can be creepier?" Kora sighed heavily before reaching for her bag. "Hey, tonight's the party all the old students have down at the beach, you coming?" Chandler asked. "I'm new" kora replied. Chandler shrugged, "I can bring people." Kora sighed, "How do I get out?"

"Use the window and I'll be waiting outside to help you down, say about..11?," he smiled. "Oh, bring Katalina if you want."

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2014, 12:07:46 am »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina dropped one of the paper balls when she heard Chandler say something about a party tonight. She stood up and walked inside "I'm in." she smirked as she looked at them "It's been a while since I had any fun." It would give her a chance to see what kind of people were in this school, see if there were any more vampires. She walked back to her bed and sat down, peering at the two "So what can you guys do?"

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2014, 12:11:41 am »
"I'm all about fire," Chandler replied, a quick wink ending his sentence. "Elementsl," he added. "And she's an aura manipulator, all badass and stuff." He smirked. Kora's cheeks grew red as she frowned at him, "Maybe it's not the best power, but atleast I'm not a hothead." Chandler rolled his eyes quickly, "What can you do?" Kioa asked.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2014, 12:33:24 am »

Katalina Wolf
Kat smiled, flashing her sharp fangs before looking around the room. She looked at a few objects "These should do." she said as he lifted her hand, making the lamps levitate off dresser, then making them dance around the room. "I have telekinesis, I can lift things and do other stuff with them." She carefully placed the lamps back on the dresser before looking at them. "I can also make someone a vampire, but that really isn't anything cool..Oh, I can also move really fast." She yawned "One last thing." She jumped off the bed and into the air, turning into a bat. She fluttered around for a minute before landing on Chandler's head "I can turn into a bat." she grinned.

I was thinking that maybe we could have a time skip? To maybe like 10:30 at night? If you want to of course.)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 12:35:00 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 12:42:38 am »
(Sure!)

Kora exited the bathroom, carefully adjusting her shirt. She wore a one shoulder sweater with skinnies and boots. "How does this look?" She asked, "I'm not much of a partier.." she mumbled. "Hey!" The harsh whisper came from the widndow as Kora peered out. Chandler stood below the window motioning for them to hurry.

Offline W00gi

• Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 01:07:22 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 01:24:01 am »

Katalina Wolf
Kat smiled at Kora "You look great." She stood up "How do I look?" Katalina went with a bit more of a dark look. She wore blood red lipstick and just a touch of eyeliner, she didn't want to look like a raccoon. Her outfit consisted of a dark red tank top under a cropped leather jacket and skin tight dark blue skinnies with black heel boots. She turned to the window when she heard a voice "Shall we?" she asked as she walked towards the window "I can lower you down if you want?" she asked as she sat on the windowsill. "I'll go first, it will be easier if I'm down on the ground." She jumped down, landing gracefully on the ground next to Chandler "Okay!" she called quietly "Just jump and I  will lower you down." Katalina waited for Kora to jump before focusing her ability onto her. Once Kora was safely on the ground "Ready?" she asked them, she didn't know where anything was around her so she wouldn't know where to go. "Lead the way captain." she jokingly said to Chandler.

Suddenly, the sound of a knock entered her ears "Hold on." she whispered as she changed into her bat form and flew to the third floor and jumping into their room. She walked towards the door "Who is it?" she asked as she slowly opened the door. Outside stood a wolf anthro, a rather marvelous creature, "What do you want?" she asked, she was in a rush. She began to tap her fingers on the door frame "Please don't tell anyone." she begged "This is the only time I get to go outside." He probably didn't know that she was a vampire, but she hoped he got the idea "I'll owe you big time if you keep this quiet." She gently closed the door and jumped out the window once again and ran up to Chandler and Kora "Okay, let's go."

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 01:51:18 am »
Kora glanced over at  Chandler, "Who do you think it is?" Chandler shrugged softly. As Katalina returned Kora furrowed her brow, "Who was it?" Chandler smiled, "You should've of invited em' to the party, the more the merrier."