Author Topic:  (Read 13338 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2014, 04:37:51 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah quickly bent down and scooped up the puppy "It's nice to meet you." she smiled slightly. Her blonde hair blew in front of her face when a breeze blew by, she huffed and tossed it back, when she did she saw a large horde coming towards them. She looked at Jayden "I'm guessing you don't have a safe place?" she thougth about the safe house she had, she knew there were more in the city but she didn't know where any were.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2014, 05:04:21 am »
Jayden Holmes

Jayden looked at Sarah. "Uh, No, I don't have a safe place yet." He said looking back at the horde. His hand moved to his belt where his to knifes were stored. "Any ideas?" He asked keeping his eyes on the horde. 

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2014, 05:24:03 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah shook her head as she put Ami in her backpack and stood up "Uhm." she looked around. Soon her eyes caught what looked like a retail store "There!" she pointed and bolted off towards the store. She ran in and tripped over a knocked over mannequin "Dammit." she growled then pushed herself to her feet and looked back to see if Jayden had followed her.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2014, 05:41:35 am »
Jayden Holmes

Jayden followed Sarah towards the retail store. He stopped as she tripped. He was about to help her up but she got up by her self. "You okay?" He asked. He waited for her for a minute and he ran towards the store again. He opened the door and stepped inside keeping it the door open as he waited for Sarah. "Hurry!" he waved her towards the door.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2014, 05:56:03 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah ran into the store and slid to a stop "Okay." she breathed as she put her hands on her knees. She straightened up "Thanks." she backed up when she saw gimps piling against the glass doors "I don't think that's going to hold them for long, we should get moving." She looked around the store and at all the clothes "It might be a good time to get some new clothes." she said as she quickly picked out a different shirt. She put on a black and red flannel over a black tank top. She picked up her bag and pulled out Ami and held her to her chest "Maybe we should loko around first, see if there is anything we can use."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 05:57:59 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2014, 06:27:59 am »

Naomi nodded, "Once the horde moves on,..we could help you find that friend." she offered. Ace tensed up, glaring at her. "She's a stranger, Nay."

"One that just moved the horde further uptown and potentially saved our asses." she spat back.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2014, 06:55:16 am »
Ash Lucas

Ash looked over at Naomi. "Oh, I dono..." She paused. "You guys don't have to." She said glancing out the window to see if the horde had left yet. She looked over at Ace. "I can tell I'm not welcomed." She said.

Jayden Holmes

Jayden checked to make sure the door was locked then turned around and looked around the store. "There maybe something here that could come in handy." He said as he began to look through some stuff.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2014, 07:30:10 pm »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah nodded and rummaged through piles of clothes and debris, only managing to find an old rusty pipe "Nothing here." she sighed before straightening up "Anything?" she asked. She set her backpack down and unzipped it to only see a seeping Ami, she smiled and left the pack on the counter. She walked around until she came to an 'Employees Only' room "Maybe something is n here." she said before trying to open it "I think it's stuck." she grumbled as she used all her strength to yank it open. When it finally opened a Gimp stumbled out, it's jaws snapping at the air as it tried to tear in to her. She screamed as they both fell onto the floor, she held it back with her arm as she reached down with her other hand to get her knife. It kept pushing forward, it's mouth getting closer to her face. Finally, she was able to grab her knife and plunged the blade into it's skull, she pushed it away from her then stumbled to her feet. Her face had blood on it but she didn't really take any notice, she looked at Jayden "I'll check the room." she said as she caught her breath. She walked into the room where the gimp had been and began to search it. luckily, she found some food and water but not much else "This will have to do." she said as she threw a bottled water at Jayden.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2014, 07:47:50 pm »
Jayden Holmes

Jayden looked through some stuff. "Nah, There is nothing over here." He said straightening up. He looked over at Sarah as he heard her trying to open the door. "Looks stuck, need any-" He was cut off as she yanked open the door and a gimp attacked her. He was about to help her but she had already stabbed it in the head. "I guess not." He said smiling a bit as she got up. "You okay??" He asked her as he walked over and caught the water bottle that Sarah tossed.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2014, 08:05:28 pm »

Sarah Ann Wilder
"Yeah." she nodded before trying to wipe the blood from her face but only managed to smear it "Ugh." she groaned as she gave up. She carefully grabbed her backpack in a way so that she didn't wake the puppy then put it over her shoulders. She walked over to Jayden and stood next to him "Shall we try the roof?" she asked before looking towards the glass doors and saw it was getting dark. "Maybe we'll be lucky and get to see the stars tonight." she grinned before walking towards the stairwell and going up. When they reached the roof the sun had set and the full moon was rising. She set down her bag and left it open so Ami could come out if she wanted then Sarah sat down and looked at the sky "It's been a long time since I was outside at night." The stars twinkled in the dark night sky and the moon lit the barren city "I'm usually hiding out somewhere." she looked at him then to her bag when Ami decided to show herself. The pup sniffed around before romping around the two, Sarah began to laugh at Ami's antics, when was the laugh time she actually laughed?

Visit my Deviantart!