Author Topic: The School of Talents (Open and Accepting)  (Read 10766 times)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: The School of Talents (Open and Accepting)
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 05:24:51 pm »

"Um... yes I'm fine, sorry." She scratches her already shaggy hair as she looks at them both. She grins anxiously before something seems to catch her attention.
"Oh, I'm late!" She yelps, remembering she had equestrian and Peanut was waiting for his breakfast. "Sorry, I have to go, sorry again!" She stutters as she runs down the hall and out of the main school.

"Idiot..." She grumbled, making an ass of herself in front of those two. Her mood is lifted as soon as she sees Peanut's snout poking out of his stable. Once he notices Stefani approching him, he gives a merry whicker and tosses his head impatiently. She gives him an orange and the palomino grabs it from her hand and chews on it. Oranges was one of his favorite snacks.

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2014, 05:38:25 pm »
Watching the girl leave, he turned to Cam with a small smile. "Thanks, again." Nodding, he began to walk away, trying not to be late for his class.

The bell rang and he still wasn't there. There he noticed his class, like a tank opening the door and obseeving the class with his hazel eyes. "You're late." the teacher spoke in strict voice. "Sorry." Finn mumbled to him, walking to the open desk which was in the end of the class.
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2014, 05:53:05 pm »

Cameron Darley

Cam watch as the two left and shook her head, it was almost time for class! Cameron started walking at a fast pace, all she had to do was get in the class before it was time for class to start. As Cameron turned around a few corners she arrived in her class room, and just barely on time. She gave a sigh of relief and took a seat next to someone she knew from last year. They smiled at each other and gave a short hello before the teacher started the class. "Good morning class, let's begin." the teacher said. As the teacher started talking most of the students, including Cameron took out some sort of way they could write notes on, either a laptop or plain pencil and paper.

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2014, 12:13:42 am »

Teri-Leanne Sanderson

A few minutes later on entering the music class had soon began to arrive, some before the bell where as some after. Letting out a sigh the woman leant forward onto her small square desk - her arm bent and her head rested upon a clenched fist as she watched the variety of different students entering. Feeling a nudge on her arm Teri turned around and glanced at her friend who seemed to be pointing towards Blake Johnson, raising a brow the brunette shook her head "Come on, you can't say he's not beautiful?" her friend spoke rather shocked "Yeah he is, if your so in love go ask him she chuckled receiving a funny look from her friend he continued to glance at the bow.

Shaking her head the deep voice of their teachers caused the students heads to turn Mr.Carville was their music teacher - and boy was he the best, every student seemed to find him hilarious and fun to be around, but he helped the students achieve what they needed. As he went on to explaining what they were doing in the lesson the door burst open and in came a young man, someone she didn't recognise so she assumed he was a new student. The teacher muttered a few words then went on with what they were doing. Today, they were practising playing their instruments and working on their vocals. - this gave the woman a chance to work on her cover song.

Hearing the pattering of footsteps Teri-Leanne turned her head to watch the new comer walk up the stairs - like always she would examin the new studens and by the looks of things he seemed like a cool guy. Shrugging, she send a smile in the lads direction before turning back to face the front of the large seated room - her back pressed against the chair as her hair sat messily on the top of her head and her back under her seat. Later on Teri would invite the young lad to herr party she was having this weekend. The more the merrier she always said.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2014, 11:07:20 am »
Finn dove in the chair, sitting in the desk who was empty. There was no one beside him and he was happy about that. At least he will have more time concentrating on the theme. The class seemed to laugh over someone or something, but that didn't attracted him, he won't be laughing when he needs to know the theme.

Finally the teacher began to explain the theme, instruments and vocals. Perfect. Placing his arms on the desk and as well ramming on them, he carefully listened to teacher, still knowing he'll do better, he always is better.
-s-
In-game - Orchee

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2014, 03:50:37 am »
((I guess the rp died. x.x))
In-game - Orchee