Author Topic: ~.:||{Echoz's Bio}||:.~  (Read 2955 times)

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
~.:||{Echoz's Bio}||:.~
« on: May 13, 2014, 09:37:39 pm »

Hermione, mai Fursona ^^
'Allo there! I'm Echoz. I love to derp and roleplay in-game on FH, while I also enjoy stalking looking and posting on the forums aswell. I joined May 10, 2014, 12:30:56 AM, but it feels like i've been here forever, and I pretty much know alot about FH? Anyways, as you can see above, my fursona is a female wolf called Hermione, (Those that are wondering, YES, I did get her name from the Harry Potter series). My in-game username is clemson99999, don't be afraid to give meh a hollar if yew see me online! Also, feel free to PM me about pretty much anything. Now, let's talk about me out of FH.

Well, in RL I'm a female, I love animals, (I have a grey-blue cat Gracey, a orange and white cat Marley, and a guinea pig, Patchi (Pronounced Patchi)) I like the colors fuchsia and palette, you can probably tell because I type in fuchsia alot lol. My favorite animals are wolves, cats (any type of cat) coming close behind. I absolutely love drawing, digital or traditional, not only for myself but for others as well. I also love to write stories about animals, I would like to be an author one day. I love to read, I am currently reading/watching the Harry Potter series, so far I absolutely love it, as you can probably tell, Hermione is my favorite character, and (lol) Ron probably being my second. I love to be on the computer~ I get in trouble for being on it so much lol. I'm a tomboy~ I hardly EVER touched baby dolls when I was little, I hate wearing dresses as well, (blech) I'm that kind of person that would rather wear jeans and a long sleeve shirt (coats and sturf too) and shorts and a t-shirt when it's hot, not dresses and tank-tops lol, (unless it's scorching hot). Continuing the fact of 'I like animals', I am not discusted by things many would be by, rats and whatnot, even hairless cats (some called sphinxes, I belive?), instead, I call them 'cute', 'adorable', ect. I can be shy, especially around people that I'm just meeting, but I'm not that shy online xD. I love to hang with mai friends, if we play or just simply talk lol. I pull for the clemson tigers in everything, football, basketball, baseball, ect, but I don't really watch it lol. (P.S Tajh Boyd rocks, even if he graduated from the clemson football team :( lol)

I hope you enjoyed reading my bio! Here's links to mai art thread and art trading thread and screenies thread:
Art: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=45531.0
Trade Art: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=45980.new#new
Screenies: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=46096.0
I hope to derp with ya in game, and I hope you enjoyed!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 08:06:59 pm by Echoz »

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, this is the Bio of Echo!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 09:46:26 pm »
I'm pleased to make yer acquaintance, Ms. Echo. T'is kind of ye' to offer aid to other users (even if ye' know not all the answers- it's the thought that counts) and I'm happy to know ye've been eager to join this community for quite some months. Patience has certainly paid off, aye?
Thank ye' for sharin' a bit about yerself with us. It was an enjoyable read and perhaps if I'm lucky enough, I will cross ye' sometime in-game within the map of Fluorite.
gone

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, this is the Bio of Echo!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 08:47:52 pm »
Why, thx, Vespian! I'd love to meet you in-game as well! Hope I do!

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Re: ~.:||{Echoz's Bio}||:.~
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 08:07:46 pm »
I've completely redone this, it totally needed editing! Hope you enjoy!

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 08:12:34 pm »
Wonderful updated bio!
Gurl u fab self ish fab. I loved reading it and learning more about yew.
Your Fursona ish so cute! *Vask stamp of Approval*

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 08:30:12 pm »
I love your bio Echoz! It was nice getting to know more about you.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 08:54:00 pm »
Aww, thanks guys! *Accepts the approval stamp fabulishly and derpily*

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 11:11:26 pm »
I think I've only seen you around the forums, but it is nice to meet another member like yourself who's passionate about animals. I know you'll fit just right in although it seems you already have :)
Awesome Bio too and I'd just like to say you're not the only one who's shy I'll but not online XD *HI5* lol. Thats why i try to avoid skype calls cause you might just hear the crickets in the background. Hehe

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline SnappleApple

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • An inkling irl
    • SnappleZeApple
    • cherry-gore
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 11:32:10 pm »
Much lovely characters
Like wow this is as good as flap WOWIE
I love how you pieced this together, and its just boootyful -twerking advances-
Find me In-Game as CandyGore/ Thunderbirds!

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 05:30:28 pm »
Oy, thanks guys! OuO and Snapple I'm pretty sure we've met before through Alphabutt lol.