Author Topic: Herd of the Cimmeron (Horse/Spirit RP)Apply  (Read 11807 times)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
Herd of the Cimmeron (Horse/Spirit RP)Apply
« on: August 07, 2011, 04:37:10 am »

Story: If you watched the movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmeron, then you'll know :P

If you are joining as a captured horse: (Basivly the horse that had to pull the train. And the horses the people use.)
Name:
Nickname (optional):
History:
How Many Hands High:
Picture (optional)
RP Sample:

Joinging the herd?:
Name:
Nickname (optional):
History:
How Many Hands High:
Picture (optional)
RP Sample:

Native American's horse:
Name:
Spiritual Nickname:
How Many Hands High:
History:
Personality:
About your owner:
RP Sample:

Rules:
1. Don't be a godmodder, a Mary Suer/Gary Suer, or a powerplayer. They make things silly and unrealistic. >.<
2. If you are joining, please fill in your RP sample, this is a literate RP, so please fill it in to be accepted.
3. Don't be a mate beggar, there are little kids watching. You can have a foal, but don't post you and another horse mating,  It takes time for love to grow, too.
4. I'm used to an active rp, so if you are active a few times a week, that's appreciated. If you are not active for a week or more, you will be kicked from the group (If you send me pm or notify me that you'll be gone then its alright. Must be a reason that would make sense, No lying)
5. Good grammar, Spelling, and punctuation please. I understand theres mistakes, but nothing like this: ___ ran to its herd and smiled whinnying to the nearest mare. the mare snortad nd left the place to go somewhere to egnor the stallion so she wasnt bothered to stay. (I confused myself)
6. Put a code under your Appie for easy placement :D
7. Put Wild Horses under everything to show that you read the rules.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 06:26:14 am by .:Phoenix:. »

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Captured Horses :(
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 05:21:54 am »
Space saver

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
The Herd
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 05:22:29 am »
Space Saver

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Herd of the Cimmeron (Horse/Spirit RP)WIP
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 05:24:25 am »
( can i apply yet? XD)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Indian Horses
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 05:44:45 am »
Name: Anastasia
Spiritual Nickname: BlueRain
How Many Hands High: 15
Picture (or Deatailed Description)
History: Anastasia was tooken in by the Lakota Tribe. There she was  tooken care of and aided back to health. For she was abused the the Colonel at the horse camp. Rarely fed, and bathed.
Personality: (WIP)
About your owner: LittleBlueJay is a young girl that has been taking care of BlueRain since she got to the tribe. They've been inseperable. They'll both do anything for each other. Even though BlueRain is wanted with the colonel.
RP Sample: Dark hooves skid across the ground as BlueRain canters in the fields. LittleBlueJay laughing and chasing her with a blanket. They always did this when they were going to go riding. BlueRain finally stops a whinnies, alwing the soft red blanket to be layed on her back.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 06:25:04 am by .:Phoenix:. »

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Herd of the Cimmeron (Horse/Spirit RP)Apply
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 05:56:42 am »
Go ahead and apply :D

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 06:14:04 am »
( not copying you with the lakota tribe thing O_o ive had this character planned for a while, and i was going to make a native american horse rp before XD all i had to do was change the name to lakota instead of cherokee)
Name: black thunder
Spiritual Nickname: thunder.
How Many Hands High: 14
Picture:
History: she's been in the lakota tribe all her life.
Personality: shy and quiet, she would rather be with only her owner then with other horses.
About your owner: Ahawi is a twenty year old male that raised black thunder to the age she is today, his name means deer, for he is fast on his feet and although he is fast he is rather clumsy. his hair is a dark brown, and his eyes are a light green. ( aww man that fails)
RP Sample: Black thunder trotted around the ring she was kept in, she was feeling quite skittish today, well, more then normal anyways. Ahawi whistled and she looked up and behind her, he was at the gate waiting for her. she neighed happily and trotted over, allowing him to get on her back when he had opened the gate. (sorry for the fail O_o need to brush up a tad bit on horse body language sorta, so i have my body laungauge of horses next to me XD)

I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 06:23:21 am »
(Accepted :D, funny thing is I'm watching Spirit right now <3 it :) )
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 06:26:42 am by .:Phoenix:. »

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 02:31:42 pm »

Meh, what the heck;

Name: Nascha
History: Nascha's history date's back to before her birth, being a rather rare horse; a Trakehner. Her family had been shipped from Europe as stock and to trade with Native Americans for furs, in which her mother was purchased. It was only two years after adoption into the tribe when the Trakehner mare became mates with a local mustang and became pregnant with Nascha.

A young filly who was born amongst this tribe, Nascha (Meaning "Owl") lived beside her small, tamed herd of horses until she had reached a mere two years old, when her home was attacked by an enemy tribe. Amongst the ruin, she fled into the wilderness where she continued to grow and became a smart, independant mare. Due to her rather distaste of males, she never accepted the invitation of starting or joining a herd, and nowadays roams the plains alone.

How Many Hands High: 16 hands (54 inches)
Personality: Usually stubborn and not very social, Nascha prefers the constant privacy of being alone, without the limits of a lead stallion. She is a strong willed mare, with a bad bite and kick and a nature to be very defensive; she is very short-tempered, but after constantly meeting with the same horse, her soft side can and will begin to appear in place of her usual, stubborn demeanor.

Appearance: A chocolate bay mare with a deep black mane and tail; Nascha's mustang traits include a slightly shaggier pelt and a slight heavy build, but mostly contains that of her mother's breed, the Trakehner, with a silky tail and mane that is her crown in appearance. Nascha also has a rather faded mark of Native American decorating, with a few faded (Yellow) feathers in her mane and a faint red circle on her left shoulder blade.

RP Sample: The chocolate mare made her way quietly through the open plains, with a silent, yet distinguished "Cli-clop-cli-clop," As she journeyed through. Her silky dark mane, from time to time, ruffled in the calm breeze of the American west. Nascha had been travelling for days in search of water.

The mare grunted, shaking her head free of the annoying horseflies that constantly sought out the tears of her eyes, aswell as the bits of blood that flowed within her legs. Nascha then lowered her neck towards the earth, sniffing the dirt as her nostrils flared, blowing bits of dust into small clouds. Water.

With a hoof to the earth, Nascha dug into the hard soil, pawing constantly to scratch it's dry surface. After a few moments of digging, the mare found the sustenance she had been searching for all along; fresh spring water began to flood into a small puddle at her hooves. With satisfaction, the wild mare craned her neck downward and peeled back her lips to drink the refreshing liquid.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 03:55:41 pm »
accepted :D