Author Topic: Herd of the Cimmeron (Horse/Spirit RP)Apply  (Read 11808 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: Herd of the Cimmeron (Horse/Spirit RP)Apply
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 06:50:47 pm »
I think this is old -.-

Dooooooooood.

Lunar Rain

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2012, 06:52:14 pm »
T-T Darn!

EternalWafflesandHugs

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2012, 10:14:25 pm »
Name: Sierra
History: Just a normal horse. Her parents passed. She was tamed, but never owned.
How Many Hands High: 17 Hands
Personality: Kind, shy around new horses though.
Picture: http://siteducheval.com/images/races/Paint%20horse.jpg
RP Sample: The mare turned her head to see the apple. "Hmm, I guess I could use a quick snack." She trotted over, staring at it. Sierra flicked her tail, she stopped in front of the fruit. She raised one hoof and squashed the apple. Sierra took a bite-sized slice and chewed. (Yeah, sorry I didn't finish the RP. :P)

brittg13

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2012, 08:30:48 am »
If you're still accepting I'll join, if not... Don't answer. LOL:

Native Americans Horse:
Name: Aiyana
Spiritual Nickname: EverBlooming
How Many Hands High: 13-14 hands high.
Picture: http://www.horsesden.com/pics/paint-horse3.jpg {Sozzy 'bout the link, couldn't get the picture up...} Instead of black markings, their suppose to be a medium grey, and her mane and tail are suppose to be grey and white.
History: Aiyana's mother died giving birth to her and her father... Left before she was even born. Aiyana, left by her mothers rotting body for days, was starving and slowly dieing, until a man from the 'Lakota Tribe' found her and brought her back. Every one of the tribe looked after her and raised her till this day, and now, she is in perfect shape and health.
Personality: Usually it changes by her mood throughout the day...Egs: Happy-Chirpy &/or bouncy. Depressed-Annnoyed or...Just not bothered. Angry-..Touchy or.....Angry? XD
About Your Owner: Aiyana has had several owners throughout her years, but they've all died. Currently her owner is a teenage girl named Alaqua, her name meaning: 'Sweet Gum Tree'. She has black hair that's usually in plates or out, she is usually seen in a brown dress with black and dark, dark blue patterns sewn onto it. She is 15 going onto 16 and is practically 'in-love' with Aiyana or whatever she does. Her eyes are also a crystal blue.
Rp Sample: Aiyana trotted across the top of the beaches embankment, where the low terrain of grass swayed softly in the gentle breeze and flattened where her hooves pushed on the blades. She snorted, a cloud of condensation forming around her nose as the nights cool breeze ruffled through her grey and brown coat. Suddenly, she heard a noise as she perked her ears and looked around, her heart began to beat faster and harder against her chest, feeling as though it was threatening to jump out of her chest at any time. Her ears pinned against the back of her cranium as something emerged from behind her and she wipped her head round to spot the mountain lion so close to her she wouldn't have time to run. She bared her teeth as a threat to the creature, although it didn't work, as her big, soft, brown eyes gave away her fear as her grey and white mane and tail blew out behind her... She knew what was about to happen, and she hoped that she would win this fight, to make her mother, and father, proud.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2012, 12:16:12 pm »
I think I might remake this rp... It looks like it could of had potential...

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2012, 12:20:14 pm »
Please do! Not many people make Horse roleplays, but they would be very popular.

Dooooooooood.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2012, 12:27:23 pm »
I am doing so now... Anything you reccomend I should add?

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2012, 12:33:58 pm »
I reccomend to make it more of a adventure rather than wondering around. Everyone loves adventures! And also, make it a unique herd, and not one of the movie. Example-  The lost herd of the old west. Not a very good name, but its a example :)

Dooooooooood.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2012, 12:36:59 pm »
So... Maybe the herd gets takin' by the humans to that place maybe? Some names could be... (these are the first to come to mine, don't diss xD) Herd of The Last Star, Herd of The Diamond Plains, etc

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2012, 12:39:41 pm »
They could get taken, or maybe one of the herds mares get taken and the rest of the herd (The people that will join) have to go and find her? and then when they find her, there could be lots and lots of drama with the humans, and then the humans would capture them. And those are great names!

Dooooooooood.