Author Topic: The Meerkats of the Plains  (Read 72456 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: The Meerkats of the Plains
« Reply #310 on: January 13, 2012, 12:21:43 pm »
Salahari looked at Veen, tilting her head as she sniffed the air. A mob! She hissed, making a loud war call and jumped forward, snarling. "Get out!" She hissed, launching herself at the meerkat named Hannah.

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • You can be your own spotlight?
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Account :3
« Reply #311 on: January 13, 2012, 04:39:13 pm »
I'll RP Hannah and her mob for now ok))

Hannah screamed. "Zappa have spotted us! ATTACK" Hannah bit back at Salahari and she grabbed the back of Salahari's head with her paws pinning her down. Tom climbed a large bush and looked at how many meerkats their were. "Hannah" he shouted. "There is only two!"
Hannah looked up. "Just attack anyway, they could be part of the Zappa"
Tom looked doubtful but leaped out of the bush and lunged at Veen, he was joined by his 2 brothers while a male and female hopped on Salahari.

Kolo's ears pricked as he heard screaming, 'We must be under attack!' he thought. Without thinking he launched himself through the bushes and found himself next to Hannah who had her paws on a female. Kolo scented a familier scent when suddenly everything went slow motion and as he looked towards Tom he saw him fighting with Veen! "SALAHARI" He screeched not knowing whether to be exited about finally seeing her again or angry about seeing her with Veen or even her seeing him with this rival gang. Everything went normal again and he lashed his teeth at Hannah making her lose her grip on Salahari. "STOP, EVERYONE STOP!" He shouted as loudly as he could but no one could hear him over all the crys of war. Without thinking he launched himself at Salahari in a hug, "I've missed you so much!" he churred but he knew it wasn't the time for a happy reunion right now was time to get out of here! he picked Salahari up.
"Come on" he said to Salahari. "We have to get out of here before they overpower us! Run Salahari run!"
He looked around for Veen and saw him being held up against a rock by Tom he charged straight over. "Leave him alone Tom!" He spat before bitting Tom's tail. "Come on Veen run!"

Kolo bitting Hannah as she is pinning Salahari down.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 04:42:46 pm by MeerkatMeg »

Offline darkvally

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 13, 2012, 04:48:14 pm »
Can i join? I willl make a meercat

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 16, 2012, 11:53:28 pm »
Veen launched after Salahari, soon finding himself surrounded by three other males. "Hah. You gay little faggots think you can take me on, huh? Well. Let me inform you about something. I've traveled more than a thousand freaking miles to be with the she-kat I love, and now you runty little punks think you can take me on?" He watched as they shrank away. "That's right! If you don't freaking leave Salahari's territory THIS instant, I will rip out your freaking hearts and shove them down your puny throats! Do you hear me?" He snarled, lunging at one before pinning it's face down. "DO. YOU. FREAKING. HEAR. ME!?!" Angry, he ripped it's eye out before tearing out the throat of another. One of them caught him by surprise and threw him against a rock before holding him there; To his complete surprise, of all meerkats, Kolo rescued him. He dashed after him, dazed.

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 22, 2012, 02:42:25 pm »
Meoww??))

Offline William

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: January 30, 2012, 12:26:52 am »
Name: Speedy| Age: 1 week| Mate: No way!| Crush: Nobody| Weakness: Her left eye will be blind when she opens them.| Strength: She is brave and strong.| Gender: Female| Rank: pup| Pups: None| Username: niamhwhite :)

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 30, 2012, 04:26:23 pm »
OMG!!! niamhwhite!!!!! I'm MeerkatStar and you remember when we created a meerkat RP!  :D and I was Holly and you were my pup  ;D hehehe Great meerkat by the way  ;) Oh and this is online forum RP, so RP on here and not the game.  :)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 07:11:19 pm by MeerkatMeg »

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 03, 2012, 03:58:51 pm »
-Glare at Merrkatmeg- Stealin' meh names, hmm? xD Just kidding. As long as you don't steal my characters. Especially Torrent and Veen. I'd kill someone.

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 03, 2012, 06:23:17 pm »
-surrenders- :-X x3  Oh, no of course not! Holly is the name of a meerkat from Meerkat Manor and I didn't even think of your meerkat, I'm sorry....
LOL :D

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 11, 2012, 05:35:39 pm »
Has this RP died again  :'())