Author Topic: Digimon  (Read 32283 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Digimon
« on: November 25, 2011, 11:23:26 pm »
Digimon Tamers Opening
You are an vicarage school kid that plays digimon with some friends. Then something happens to you when your alone. You hurt your digimon by accident or you need help. A magic card appears in your hands and you use it. It summons your digimon and the creature protects you and befriends you.
(fail description. more later in the plot.)

Application
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Digimon:

Digimon aplication
Name:
Evolves:
Personality:
Looks:

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Digimon
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 12:04:56 am »

Name: Nimh
Personality: She is quiet and in the back of the crowd.
Looks: blond hair and oddly enough, red... eyes? She normally wears geans and a variety of t-shirts that have messages on them or images.
Digimon: Dobermon

Digimon aplication
Name: Dobermon
Ability: none
Evolves: Dobermon only
Personality: Loyal, obediant and smart. She will do anything to protect her master.
Looks:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 06:17:03 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 11:05:14 pm »
Tamer-
Name: Kye
Personality: Kind and caring with an iron will. Likes to help others. Has a close bond with Guilmon.
Looks: Wears a long-sleeve red buttoned shirt that remains unbuttoned with a white, short-sleeve shirt underneath. He wears black jeans with white shoes and a red hat with Guilmon ears on it. His hair is also short and black and he has emerald green eyes.
Digimon: Guilmon

Digimon-
Name: Guilmon
Ability: Pyro Sphere
Evolves: Growlmon(Champ.), Wargrowlmon(Ultimate), Megidramon(Evil Mega), Gallantmon(Good Mega)
Personality: Silly and a little oblivious at times. Though he likes to have fun and is high spirited he has a wise side to him that rarely shows. Guilmon is loyal and obidient(not sure how to spell that I'm afraid haha) to Kye and has a close bond to him.
Looks: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090205063560/digimon/images/e/e7/Guilmon_t.gif
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 09:49:32 am by Draco4777 »

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 12:41:13 am »
Application
Name: Eryes
Personality: Easily excitable and energetic; She is somewhat of a sheep and tends to go with the flow to avoid conflict; likes cute things, but attempts to not show it; She and FeralRenamon get along very well, even if it seems like FeralRenamon is more her caretaker than her partner.
Eryes actually doesn't know there are other Digimon. She thinks that FeralRenamon is one of her imaginary friends. Her mother tells her she has a vivid imagination, and that the card game isn;t helping.
Looks: Green Hair; Orange Eyes; Wears bright colors, usually.

Digimon: Feral Renamon

Digimon application
Name: Feral Renamon
Ability: Diamond Strike; Power Paw
Evolves: WereKyubimon (Champ)
Personality: Generally calm and collected and often avoids battle, but isn't a coward; Very spiritual; He speak unless he needs to; Brutally honest but respectful.
Looks:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 05:35:16 pm by Galiou »
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 07:38:37 pm »
Bump~

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 12:28:39 am »
Name: Akari Hana Aiko
Personality: She is shy and often sticks out of crowds. She is scared of almost anything, thus winces a lot. She usually stays at her home once school is over. She often treats Dodomon like a younger sister since she has little to no friends
Looks:
Digimon: Dodomon

Digimon aplication
Name: Dodomon
Ability: Little Iron Beads
Evolves: Dodomon-Dorimon-Dorumon-Dorugamon-Dorugreymon-Dorugoramon
Personality: Dodomon is a very enegetic Digimon, and usually has her tainer racing after her. She is very feisty and unpredictable, but ready to defend her trainer at all costs. She's not afraid to fight, and will often be seen as a small stuffed toy in her bookbag.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 12:53:27 am »
-looks at surprised.- I thought this would have died without a second glance! All accepted and sorry for my absence. Let us begin! You go first cause I'm multi-tasking and will make a reply soon.)

The liar and the thief

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 02:28:48 am »
Hurray! And it's ok, for a minute I thought this rp was just going to be closed haha well anyway, guess I'll start.))

-Guilmon nudged Kye from behind.- "I want to play Kyemon!" -He looked up at Kye with his big, yellow eyes, having a pleading expression.-

-Kye glanced at Guilmon and placed a hand on his head.- "Guilmon I just played with you all day, I have to go home now." -He glanced at the sky. It was late already and he was in the woods were a small cave settled not too far. The spot served well for Guilmon's hiding place. There was a river nearby too(hope this scenery is ok). He looked back at Guilmon.- "We can play more tomorrow after school, alright?" -He smiled.-

-Guilmon whined and lowered his ears.- "I want to go with Kyemon." -He nudged him again.-

-Kye sighed as he looked at Guilmon sadly. He didn't want to leave Guilmon and did want him to come but he didn't have a choice.- "I'm sorry Guilmon, but you know you can't come. I'm sorry." -He rubbed Guilmon's head.- "I'll bring you a lot of bread and peanut butter, ok?"

-Guilmon smiled and immediatly perked up.- "Peanut butter! Peanut butter! Yay! Yay!"

-Kye laughed.- "Yes now be a good boy and stay here, ok? I'll see you tomorrow." -Guilmon nodded so with that Kye turned and began walking away.-

-Guilmon lifted his claw and waved goodbye.- "Bye Kyemon!"

-Kye smiled and waved back.- "Bye Guilmon!" -He continued waving till Guilmon was out of sight.-

(If you want me rping in a different style let me know and I will, I do a few different styles)

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 03:01:06 am »
{{Oh boy, so it actually IS open?! :'D Huzzah!}}

A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile