Author Topic: Digimon  (Read 32281 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: Digimon
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 06:03:53 pm »
(yeah sorry)
Nimh had a leash clipped to her... dog? a doberman like dog, oddly larger than an average doberman but not by much, trotted gracefully alongside Nimh as they walked out the door with an excited upbeat additude enjoying the last walk of the day before the sun vanished. "Oh curse my being late. Sorry Dobermon." she apologized to the dog, who in reply, looked up and barked. The dog wanted to speak, but the place was too crowded at the time and they had to keep cover. Once they got to a clearing, the doberman began sniffing around, running and leaping around like as if on a squirrel hunt. "Dobermon, calm down and focus." she commanded to the large dog. "I smell one! This way." the dog growled and pulled on the leash, dragging poor Nimh forward. "WOAH! HEY, DOBERMON!" she shouted and got even more panicked as the dog was aiming straight for a boy that appeared at the wrong time. "DO-BER-MON~" Nimh shouted a last time and let go of the leash, tumbling into the wall of a side building as the dog left the alley to the park, and leaped at the poor boy, growling and barking the whole way. Panicked and embarrassed, Nimh closed her eyes and stayed hidden into her bush until she heard a loud hard thud. that must have been painful. She thought, and looked up to see if it was the boy or dog.
(Boy as in Kye, I dragged you into meeting Nimh like this.)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:58:41 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 07:21:55 pm »
The young girl sighed, watching the sun set from her house. A small, stuffed-toy looking animal was in her arms. "I wanna go outsi-i-ide!" The small round fluffball complained. "A-au! It's dangerous outside!" The girl said in slight defense. "I dont care! I wanna go outsiiiiide!" The fluffball.. leapt from her arms? It raced to the door, the young girl, named Akari, following. "Comeoncomeoncomeon!" The enegetic Dodomon said, bouncing up and down. Akari sighed, it was practically no use. She walked out to the backyard, to a small club-house like place. Inside, there were quite a lot of cards. She mostly had gotten them for her birthday, and had them neatly in little stacks, in little shelves. This was her small relaxation place, which Dodomon seemed to love. She casually sat in one of the chairs to her table, lifting Dodomon up and placing the small digimon onto her lap. "There must be other digimon with tamers out there, i can feel it!" Akari looked down at Dodomon. "Well, whatever you say." Akari blinked, looking out the one window.

((Can at least one trainer be close to akaris house? I dont wanna leave her out the fun.))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 07:39:36 pm »
Hmm her house could be close to the park since that's where Dobermon pounced on Kye? She could hear the commotion and come running haha))

Kye's eyes were wide with shock and fear as the huge dog attacked him. Ok, maybe not "attack" him, but knocked him to the ground and had him pinned. He struggled but the dog was too strong, and seeing the sharp, cruel fangs lined up perfectly in it's jaws he became afraid on how it would use them. He tried pushing the dog off and kept it's muzzle away. "Help! Someone get this thing off me! It's going to tear me to shreds!" He tried giving it a kick as well, no way was he going to remain still while the vicious dog attacked him.

Then again it was a very odd dog. He noticed that it was bigger than others, and the ears were strangely shaped as well. Was it a mix? Maybe a special kind of dog? Oh well, he didn't really care, all he cared about was getting the heck out of there and away from those vicious jaws.

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 09:26:57 pm »
The golden fox hid well within one of the park's structures, curled around his young Tamer. She wasn't asleep. In fact, she was more awake now that the sun was receding in the sky, as she usually was on days without school. She had been running around the park all day within her companions sight, and as the children in the park dissipated, it was a good time to snuggle up with him. She peaked out from under his long white chestfur.

"I thought all the other kids had gone away for the day!" She smiled, slightly more excited."What's going on out there?"

FeralRenamon sniffed the air lightly and looked outside of the structure. He watched silently from what he could see.

{{Sorry, I had to edit this, bluh. :I I didn't want her to sound, like... Omnipotent. Editing her bio a tiny bit so she doesn't really know there are other Digimon. }}
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 01:44:39 pm by Galiou »
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 10:58:04 pm »
-read all t6he posts, but aspecially excited on what happens next on Kye's part.- Also just gonna edit Nimh's fashion so right now she is wearing blue geans, tennis shoes, and a white T-shirt with black words on it saying Sod off. Also changing her hair and eyes just for fun.)
The dobermon just stood there over the boy, pinning him with strong paws and snarling, which the dogs expression changed to a look of curiousity as she tilted her head, sheethed her fangs, widened her eyes, and began sniffing around the human. She gave a whimper as if embarrassed and backed up off of the boy, looking around but giving up like she lost her target. In the moment of confusion, The girl in the Sod off shirt climbed out of the bush, brushed off, and made a bit better of an appearance as she walked into the open and grabbed her dobermon by the collar, pulling it back from the boy. "Sorry about that, She musta smelled something on you like a candy bar or squirrel, or something else." she said neutrally as she pet the dog by the head. The dobermon laid down beside her master's feet and Nimh stopped. She gave a last glance at the relaxing dog at her feet and then focused on the boy.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 11:30:27 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 11:34:54 pm »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2012, 12:13:57 am »
I hope to get a few more posts in before new characters join the little gang.)
Nimh glanced around nervously with her eyes as he asked about the dogs breed, trying to think of something. "I'm Nimh, and this is my dober... ah... erm... my doberman mix! yeah. My doberman, Xena." she gave a sigh of re3lief and scratched the back of her head, laughing in the close call laugh. "She was a stray I found, which explains her skinny looks and her wounds. Someone must have tried cropping her ears and did a bad job of it, but I found her, fed her skinny self, and gave her the name, sometimes I call her Dobermon cause she looks like a doberman monstrosity." she was just streaming out lies and her eyes drifted off to the distance to keep from giving away her lie even though it made it more obvious. Dobermon was looking at her funny from the moment she began talking. "And I would have guessed she was more of a pointer than a digger." she joked. Her eyes closed and she drew in a breath before opening them again, and, looking at the boy with full attention, she tilted her head allowing blond hair to fall to the side off her neck/shoulders from which they draped. "So... where you going?" she asked in curiosity.

The liar and the thief

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 02:11:32 am »
((Either that, Draco, or Dobermon could pick up a new scent. Poor Akari if Dobermon does))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2012, 04:14:20 am »
Or that haha))

Kye glanced at the girl a little oddly then shook his head and smiled. "Well sounds like your dog as been through a lot." The name Dobermon rang in his mind. Was this really a Digimon? He didn't want to say anything though without risking giving away Guilmon. He wanted Guilmon safe and out of harms way, plus what if he ended up being wrong and was just paranoid?

"I was just heading home actually." He answered. "It got late while I was out for a walk so I had to get home before my mom became worried..." He rubbed his neck a little. He was getting a little nervous, especially with her dog there. "A Doberman mix huh? Pretty cool." He looked at Nimh. "So what're you doing out late?"

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2012, 11:57:57 am »
Kye has a new stalker! >:O actually she's just gonna follow him home.)
Nimh looked around for a way to ask without... well, sounding like a stalker. (derp a herp) She finally gave up when she had some words that will do, but they seemed so simple. "I was just walking Xena for the night, maybe I can go to your house since we got plenty of time?" she asked the boy, Kye. In her thoughts she was hitting her palm into her face. He barely knows me of course he'll refuse! she thought with a thin blush.

The liar and the thief