Author Topic: Digimon  (Read 32463 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Digimon
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2012, 12:23:23 am »
Yay we can actually start?!? Made my day. :D

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2012, 12:38:04 am »
-staring at the siggy- owo
And yes, you guys can go ahead))

The liar and the thief

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2012, 01:39:54 am »
(( Lol its kinda hard not to stare at them... XD))

Hikaru layed in his bed room inside a mansion near the outskirts of the main city. He was drawing boredly on a clipboard when he looked over hearing panting and saw impmon in a dress with a terrible make up job. He knew that his little sister sneaked into his room yet again and took Impmon as usual, taking him for a doll.

Impmon began to take the dress off spatting," You should really watch that sister of yours. I'm tired of being her little dress up doll. Plus, who knows what's in that tea of hers." He watches Impmon shiver at the thought as he cleaned his face with a cloth.

"I don't know," Hikaru smirked jokingly, "You looked pretty," He chuckled, "and that pink dress matches those gloves of yours."

Impmon scowled at him, his eye twitching a bit then snorted leaping on to the bed next to Hikaru, examining his drawing. "It's a little dark, don't cha think?" He shrugged as Impmon continued," You really need to get some sun, why don't we go outside? Come on... for one day, can we go do something?"

Hikaru sighed sitting up," i guess so. I have to run a few errands anyways. But you have to stay in my backpack as usual, got it? I don't want anyone finding out about us." Impmon nodded excitedly nearly leaping into his pack as Hikaru picked it up, slung it over his shoulder and headed out the door and started to travel into the city limits.

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2012, 09:10:52 pm »
A fair way into the distance, Eryes and the two Digimon she had with her attempted to get swiftly back into the forest where they could hide poor Growlmon. The little girl put her hands on her hips, examining the woods skeptically as Growlmon walked into them, ducking trees and branches.

"I'm surprised we got here unnoticed..." She sighed to herself. "It's not every day you see a big red dragon running through your streets..."

FeralRenamon nudged her lightly, with Eryes beaming back in response. "Don't worry, buddy! We'll get him back to normal is a jiffy, I swear!"
She turned back to Growlmon. "Hmmm.... We should probably get you back to the cave first. I hope you can still fit..."
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2012, 02:01:27 am »
Did this rp just like die? lol

Offline Mynameishilter

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2012, 03:14:24 am »
Name: Dean
Personality: Dean is calm and cool, and very smart. He can salve confusing and difficult problems and puzzles with the greatest of ease.
Looks:
Digimon: He has three: Salamon, Elecmon and Renamon. Expect him to meet more later on.

Name: Salamon/Elecmon/Renamon
Ability: Salamon, Elecmon and Renamon all share a power, allowing them to transform into humans and back at their will.
Evolves: Salamon into Gatomon, Elecmon into Leomon and Renamon into Kyuubimon.
Personality: Salamon is bright, cheerful, happy and playful, like a real-life puppy. She is also brave, determining and very curious. Elecmon is calm and collected, like his tamer. He rarely speaks, and like Salamon, is loyal.
Renamon is peaceful, and a look into her eyes demands peace from all fighting creatures in the area. She, in her spare time, likes to meditate near ponds and other peaceful places.
Looks: They're all normal.

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2012, 08:01:49 pm »
hEY I'M STILL HERE BUT I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH! ;A; ))
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline Mynameishilter

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2012, 08:13:00 pm »
Hey, if you guys want another cool Digimon roleplay, click on the link in my signature. It's about kids who transform into their favorite Digimon from a strange computer program.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2012, 10:33:42 am »
(is it still acepting?Can you have Fakedigimon with fake abilities?Can you not be a human?)
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Mynameishilter

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2012, 12:54:53 am »
(No, Dragonite. I'm afraid not. It must be a real Digimon with real abilities and you must be a human. Sorry.)