Author Topic: Digimon  (Read 32412 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: Digimon
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2012, 10:53:08 pm »
A distant scent caught Dobermon's nose and he recognized it at the scent he originally intended to track that evaded her. She began barking as he ran around the yard, leaping off the wood fence and almost knocking it loose.
Nimh was glaring at Kye who evaded a slap by leaving to get a towel. As he handed it to her, she dried off with an annoyed aura, until she heard Dobermon freaking out in the yard. She got up quickly, dropping the towel, and after a long pause she grabbed Kye's wrist and ran out back to the angry dog. "We have to go, immediately." she said to the boy and released his wrist. She whistled for the dog who ran up to her and with the second she had, she grabbed onto her neck and leaped onto her back. She pretty much had to sit on the shoulder blades and held onto the collar as the dog leaped over the fence and ran off to the smell.
The two were at the park and she finally saw what escaped Dobermon. She got off the dogs back and stood a distance away as the dog stood in a fighting pose against the large red dinosaur, but probably a hatchling? No, this was a digimon. "Heh, finally. This ones odd though." Nimh said and pointed 2 fingers at the target and said "Grau Larm" which the dobermon obediently howled and used the ability.

The liar and the thief

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2012, 11:20:00 pm »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2012, 12:17:01 am »

Nimh gasped as the Dobermon tumbled backwards and yelped to avoid the flames. Nimh gave an "errh" in irritation and grabbed a device from her pocket. The device was mainly black with brown. She raised it and her blue card and swiped the card. The Dobermon began to change... into another form. It evolved into "CERBERUMON!" the new creature roared and reared up roaring as it landed on all four paws. and charged to the Guilmon. "Emerald Blaze!" the beast roared and opened a gaping maw, roaring fire onto the lizard in raging masses of red.

The liar and the thief

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2012, 03:10:37 am »
Guilmon's eyes shut in pain as he was enveloped in flames. "Aaaah!" He ran out of the flames and shook himself. He growled at Cerberumon but just then Kye came running up. "Guilmon!" Guilmon's eyes turned back to normal as he whirled his head around. "Kyemon!" He shouted out happily and went running to him. "Kyemon! Kyemon!"

When he neared Kye he leaped, knocking him to the ground and began to nuzzle him as his tail wagged. Kye rubbed Guilmon's head with both his hands as he smiled wide. "Thank goodness! I thought I was too late. What happened?" He pushed Guilmon off as he stood. Guilmon looked over at Nimh and her digimon. "They attacked me..." He looked at Kye. "I'm so sorry Kyemon, I didn't mean to leave the cave." Kye didn't hear Guilmon for he had become stunned when he saw Nimh. So her dog was a digimon!

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2012, 03:33:18 am »
In an instant, FeralRenamon hopped out of the structure and stood at the entrance, growling lightly and ready to protect at all costs. The commotion had alerted him and his Tamer, who was attempting to see past her guardian.

"Hey! FeralRenamon, what's going on?!" She pushed at his body with no avail.
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2012, 03:44:50 am »
(This is getting interesting.)
Nimh held out her hand to command Cerberumon to cease fire. She widened her eyes as she recognized the boy and the look of slight surprise became a neutral look, but a smirk creesed her lips. "So sorry to break up your happy reunion but we have a battle going on. From the looks of your Digimon you guys haven't been in a battle ever, I bet you don't even have his evolve form!" she widened her smirk to be a malicious grin and her eyes widened in mad fun of the event. "Yeah, that's right. Di-gi-mon." she said it syllable from syllable and then added. "Got it memorized? The story about Xena, or should I say Cerberumon, was all made up. Thinking on my feet. There is no Xena, she burned in hell to become the monstar you see before you! Now... if you don't want to burn with your little drawing I suggest moving out of the way, after all I'm having too much fun." She gave Cerberumon a glance and nodded. The beast dog didn't even aim her attention at Guilmon as he opened fire again roaring "emerald~...... BLAZE!" rearing up and slamming down on her front paws when the beast roared the last word, firing roaring fire at the boy mostly, still angry at him for holding his digimon's scent  and throwing her off track. "This world's secret's are not for you, boy. Forgive me, Kye." She mumbled to herself mostly, lowering her head in an expression of sadness before shaking it off and replacing it with narrowed eyed determined focus, a serious frown on her lips. Her eyes still gave away the sadness, by how they misted up and shimmered even though narrowed like hateful to try and mask it. She hated doing this to her first and only friend since moving to this city, but she still had to finish this and continue another contract. Another roar of fire was thrown at the bushes in the direction of Feral Renamon and the tamer, or at least in their pathway. "I know your out there, do not interfere!" Shouted Nimh and she climbed onto the still firing Cerberumon's back to get better control and gget off her feet.

The liar and the thief

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2012, 04:08:40 am »
FeralRenamon picked up her Tamer and ran out of the way, hopping out of the direction of the flames. Eryes held on, both shocked and confused at the situation.
"M-more?" She muttered before being set down. FeralRenamon glared at Nimh and Cerberumon. Eryes looked between her companion and the new faces.
"Ren, you mean... You're not...?" She turned to FeralRenamon. "You're... Real?"

{{Nice Axel reference lol. }}

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2012, 04:40:59 am »
Kye's eyes widened when the flames came towards him but Guilmon jumped in the way, taking most of the hit. "Guilmon!" Guilmon shouted in pain and dropped down onto his knees, his skin burned. Kye kneeled by him and looked at Nimh and Cerberumon. "Stop it! He's harmless! He hasn't done anything wrong!" Guilmon whined in pain then Kye grew shocked at another appearance of a Digimon. "Great, not more..." He hoped that they wouldn't attack as they helped Guilmon up.

Guilmon's eyes slitted again as he growled at his opponents. "Don't hurt Kyemon!" Tongues of flames began to erupt from his mouth again. "Pyro Sphere!" He shot another fireball at Cerberumon.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2012, 12:44:17 pm »
Thanks, just had to do it.)
Nimh narrowed her eyes and gritted her teeth. "Harmless? He roared a fire ball at us!" she then paused and looked to Creberumon, a sigh escaped her calming her but her eyes stay narrowed. "As long as you keep the runt out of trouble, do what you will with it." she said and Cerberumon leaped over the phyro sphere and in mid jump, Nimh leaped off her digimon's back and did a couple frotflips before landing gracefully on one foot with a Dobermon beside her instead of a Cerberumon. the pair began walking away, seeing no threat in the lurking pair in bushes and feeling the battle between Kye and Guilmon was over.

The liar and the thief

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2012, 04:08:19 pm »
"W-wait!" Eryes called after her, still very confused. "You're like me... Right? I thought this was just a card game!"

FeralRenamon caught her by the shirt before she ran after Nimh, keeping his eyes on the other Tamer. Eryes looked back at him.

"B-but..." She didn't understand any of this. As excited as she was to know her fantasies were a reality, she didn't know anything, and she figured the one who was using her Digimon would know a lot more about this than she did.