Author Topic: Digimon  (Read 32428 times)

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
Re: Digimon
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2012, 05:03:36 pm »
Dodomons ears flicked. It jumped from Airi's lap and raced to the door. "Come on! I have a feeling new friends are out there!" Airi blinked, opening the door. As soon as she did, Dodomon darted out, sending the young girl on a wild goose chase, "This way!" "Come on!" "Could you be any slower!" Dodomons voice echoed down the streets until it stopped close enough to see the light of flames. They were at the park. Dodomon recklessly charged in, "I scent them! Other Digimon!" The Fresh level Digimon said with glee as her trainer chased after her. They finally stopped at a small clearing, where there were three trainers, two battling. Airi scooped Dodomon up, watching in fear and awe.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2012, 06:42:06 pm »
Kye stared after Nimh and her Digimon. Guilmon growled and stepped forward but Kye wrapped his arms around his Digimon's neck. "Guilmon no! That's enough!" Guilmon blinked as his eyes unslitted and he lowered his ears. "I'm sorry Kyemon...." Kye only shook his head as he hugged Guilmon tightly, placing his forehead on Guilmon's neck. "It's ok...just no more fighting...ok? I thought I was going to lose you..." Guilmon whined and nudged him lightly with his snout. Kye released him and looked him over. "You're burned all over."

He didn't noticed the sudden appearance of another Digimon and tamer. He glanced over at Nimh. He wondered why she would suddenly attack Guilmon, he didn't do anything wrong. Guilmon was obedient so he stayed back, not going after the two to attack.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2012, 03:42:30 am »
THE NEXT DAY!

The liar and the thief

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2012, 06:34:14 pm »
(-Starts rp on the next day-)

Kye walked along the hallways of the school. He was still a bit shaken up from lastnight but felt better when Guilmon was back in his cave, safe and sound with his wounds treated. He didn't look for Nimh and tried to avoid her at all costs. He was mad that she attacked his Digimon when Guilmon was practically harmless. He felt used, now realizing that the only reason Nimh wanted to come over his house was to try to find Guilmon, or at least he thought that was the reason why.

He thought of himself as an idiot for not realizing that "Xena" really was a Digimon, letting the traitors into his home with no suspicion at all whatsoever. He slowly shook his head. He'll have to be careful with people from now on... He also never got the chance to meet those other two tamers, he was in a rush to get Guilmon out of there. They had left him alone so he wondered if they were like Nimh.

He hoped not. He also wondered if he'll see them in school.

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2012, 06:32:04 pm »
Eryes was a little lost today as well. In fact, she had skipped school entirely.
Was it all a dream? FeralRenamon seemed far more protective of her despite being her imaginary friend, or so she had thought. He was close by in the shadows of the park. She looked at her Digivice, which was merely a toy her mother had bought her. Was this real too? Were all her cards really like weapons?
She shook her head and leaned over the monkey bars with a sigh.

"This all makes my head hurt... I wonder who those other people were?" She kicked her legs lightly, keeping balanced. "Or did I imagine them too?"
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2012, 06:16:01 pm »
{{Bump? D:}}

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2012, 09:48:28 pm »
I'm sorry I haven't been replying, I was waiting for the others to reply DX))

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2012, 10:16:51 pm »
{{Me too xD}}

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2012, 01:34:25 am »
((I'm not going to really reply till school is over in the rp, since Airi is in elementary and no one else is, or if someone posts seeing her))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2012, 01:58:56 am »
Yeah, the difference in ages makes school-based events a little hard to work around xD))