Author Topic: ~Pokemon Light & Dark~ (A Pokemon Roleplay)  (Read 17491 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: ~Pokemon Light & Dark~ (A Pokemon Roleplay)
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2012, 10:14:24 pm »
Name: Nimh Luvinia
Position: Apprentice tamer/trainer
Pokemon Party: Absol, Sneasel, Lucario, Liepard and Poochyana
Description:
Extra: Pokemans in the "extra" part of your form. She's trying to be a legendary collector but she has no success so far. (looking for rpers for her pokemon.)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:09:27 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

BlackRevenge

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2012, 10:20:05 pm »
Okami, please re-read the rules, you forgot the "code" :3

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2012, 10:28:44 pm »
Pokemans in the "extra" part of your form.
fixed it. and yes i'm being smart. >:D

The liar and the thief

BlackRevenge

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2012, 10:32:26 pm »
XD, and I belive I could do Absol for you, as long as the role isn't too demanding :)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2012, 10:46:11 pm »
((I can help RP Sneasel in your team as well Okami ^.^))

Meowth perked up from the nap he was about to take, a sound had disrupted his slumber and he gazed in the direction with mild annoyance. Catching the movement at the edge of his vision, Al glanced to his partner to see what he was doing. "What is it Meowth?" he questioned, and in reply the Meowth rose on all fours and began heading to a line of bushes growing at the edge of the trees. Rising himself so he could follow, Alasdair moved as quietly as he could with his Pokemon, kneeling by the bushes to peer over as Meowth poked his head through the greenery. Just ahead both caught sight of a young male (Ciel) with an Eevee beside him.

"Looks like a trainer," Alasdair confirmed, though looked disappointed. "But by the looks of it he's only a beginner. Come on, lets leave him alone, Meowth. It looks like he had a tough time with something."
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2012, 10:48:15 pm »
(I'm also thinking about making a Pokemon character-- either a Lopunny or a Glameow. xD
Also, Okami, I could do one of your Pokemon-- it doesn't really matter which. c:)

ヌ - ド ル

BlackRevenge

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2012, 11:10:54 pm »
(Well Okami, it didn't take to long for you to get half of your party XD)

He continued to step through the thick forest, Kutsu bounding after him, his tail fluffed out in alarm, just in case any Pokemon would attempt to attack them. As Ciel approached a imense hemlock tree to the farther left of the forest, a pidgeot swooped down and let out a cry, it aimed at Kutsu, who had allowed a snarl to emit from his mouth. With his tail lashing he dove at the Flying-Type Pokemon. "Kutsu, use bite" he whispered and looked toward the two dueling pokemon, Kutsu snarled then shot at the Pidgeot, his fangs beared, he bit down hard on the pokemon's left wing. The wild Pidgeot let out a cry then shot at Kutstu with Arial Ace. Eevee slid back just before the wild pokemon would of struck her. "Quick Attack" Ciel muttered bored, he had never shown much interest in the battle since it started. Kutsu flashed toward the pokemon again, he briefly turned a blinding white colour then struck down at the Pidgeot, who easily avoided it by fluttering up into the nearest Eve-green.
Kutsu glared at the Pidgeot, his eyes burning with rage as he looked at the pokemon above him, he seemed to be mocking Kutsu, who continued to stare angrily at the Pokemon. "Kutsu, do whatever is neccisairy, or even more to win this battle.." Ciel said then stepped toward Kutsu, who looked up at him with confused eyes, he finnaly comprehened what the Trainer met, then leaped up the tree, the Pirdgeot looked at Kutsu, suprised, then attempted to fly off, Kutsu clamped down on the Pokemon's wing once again, using bite. Ciel just stared at him and nodded in approval.
The Pirdgeot's eyes filled with rage, the pokemon pecked at Kutsu's face, forcing him to realese his grip.
Kutsu growled, then jumped toward the Pidgeot again, just as he was about to flash infront of the pokemon, he jumped onto it's back, forcing it to fall under his weight. He glared at the Pirdgeot under him, then struck out with Take Down, Ciel walked toward the two quarreling Pokemon, then ordered Kutsu to return to his side, the eevee showed Hesitation at first, but then joined him by his side. He thrust a Poke'ball into the air, the blidning ruby-red light flashed out toward the Pidgeot, attempting to capture it.
Ciel tapped his foot inpatiently as he waited for the Poke'ball to stop shaking; this was a sign that the Poke'mon had been sucessfuly caught.
The ball rocked back and forth for a few moment, then stopped with a jolt. He bent down to retrieve his new Poke'mon then walked toward the exit of the thick Forest. "I suppose I should eb getting you both to the Poke'mon Center, it was a rather rough battle, don't you agree Kustu?" he said, the Eevee only looked up at him and slightly nodded his head, then continued to trot next to Ciel, his tail still swishing back and forth.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:13:11 pm by ??? »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2012, 11:16:23 pm »
removed Persian. Anyway thanks all of you, and Christina you could be Lucario if you want. Most the time her pokemon are in pokeballs unless needed/wanted other than Leipard or Poochyana. and XD)

The liar and the thief

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2012, 11:22:42 pm »
(No problem, Okami! Lucario is fine for me. ^^
And, if possible, is it okay if I add a wild Pokemon character? 'xD)

ヌ - ド ル

BlackRevenge

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2012, 11:54:50 pm »
(It's Okay if you add a Wild Pokemon character XD)