Author Topic: ~Pokemon Light & Dark~ (A Pokemon Roleplay)  (Read 17632 times)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Re: ~Pokemon Light & Dark~ (A Pokemon Roleplay)
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2012, 12:04:17 am »
(Alright, thanks~! ^^
Herewegoez~:

Name: Delta
Species: Glameow
Level: Twenty-nine
Extra: Pokemans! And, Delta likes pranking Trainers. >D She has a bright pink collar with the name "Delta" etched in a metalic silver. :3
)

ヌ - ド ル

BlackRevenge

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2012, 12:06:09 am »
accepted XP

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2012, 12:17:13 am »
(Thanks. c:
Here be mah introduction post on Delta~)

A lithe, gray-and-white feline shape moved through the tall grass. Claws flexing, Delta peered above the tall stalks of plant, eager to find someone to prank. A sly smile spread across the Pokemon's face as she waited quietly for a Trainer to pass. Her tail, coiled, twitched every now and then as she crouched down until only the white tips of her large ears were showing.

(Sorry it's short, and my dad is constantly bugging me to get ready to go eat at a resturaunt. I might not be back for awhile. ^^')

ヌ - ド ル

BlackRevenge

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2012, 12:59:04 am »
(It's Kay  ;D)

Ciel exited the Poke'mon center then returned to the forest he was previously in. He was, however, not only followed by Kustu, but also accomapined by Nasigui, the Pidgeot he had recently captured. The Pokemon leaped onto Kustu's head, then perched it self on him. Kutsu flicked his tail in annoyance, but ignored Nasigui, and contiued to trot along the path closley trailing behind Ciel. "After the next battle, we'll challenge that gym leader once more, but this time, we'll win." he muttered then continued to wonder around the thick forest once more.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2012, 10:45:23 pm »
Delta's ears twitched and she crawled through the brush as quiet as possible, edging closer to the voices she had heard. She pressed her stomach to the ground and pulled herself forward, her throat emitting quiet hissing noises, as if to scare or intimidate an opponent. Eyes as clear as dewdrops stared through the undergrowth, just waiting to strike. Her gaze gradually came upon a young male of about thirteen, and a few other Pokemon with him. Purrr-fect, she thought with a low snicker. She crouched at the edge of the path, barely shadowed by the thick forest cover.

Amber sat on a bench with her Raichu curled up beside her, watching the grass swirl beneath. Electra yawned and stretched, nearly tipping over, but caught herself in time right before she ended up on the ground. Ambrosia was staring at her Capture Styler, as if thinking deeply about something. Electra glanced up at the rookie Ranger for a moment, her jet-black eyes clouded with sleep and confusion, then shrugged with a grunt and curled back up.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2012, 11:10:26 pm »
((Note- Nights eyes are a small shade darker than a regular zoura. Will be added to Extras later on))
Night's ear flicked as the voice of a male human, her strangely darker azure-blue eyes opening to watch a human walk past the patch of grass she had been sleeping in. Noticing the eevee tagging alongside him, she stayed still, hoping they wouldn't notice her, whether trainer or ranger, but that was highly impossible for her. There was a direct patch of sunlight on the grass, and with her black and red fur that stood aloud on almost anything but black, there wasnt much, if any, of a chance on her not being spotted.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

BlackRevenge

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2012, 11:41:23 pm »
(;-;, does no one but Christina notice Nasigui?, oh well, Naisugi will pound Zoura >:3)

Ciel stepped over a thick branch from a fallen Oak Tree, the twigs brushed agaisnt his leg as he neared another Hemlock. His eyes darted toward the left and he noticed a Zorua wich a crimson amlet, he motioned for Naisugi to attack, Naisugi oblidged and fluttered toward the Zoura, slashing out with Brave Bird, the Pidgeot squawked in furry then slashed at it with his talons, using the attack known as Furry Swipe.
The bird Pokemon stopped for a moment, giving the Zoura a chance to attack, then slashed out at it again, using peck.
Ciel paid no attention, and no interest in the Canine's and Bird Pokemon's fight, and slipped off to find Kutsu, who was growling sofly at a bush nearby, he noticed the light grey and white Feline Pokemon, mischeviosuly pawing at Kutsu, he nodded and Kutsu replied with a flick of his tail, he dashed toward the Glameow and shot at it with Quick Attack, then dove once more and used Take Down, he stepped back, his tail still swishing madly and waited for the Glameow to make it's move.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:46:26 pm by ??? »

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2012, 11:48:54 pm »
Delta flashed out her claws. They soon started to take on a dark glow, and the Glameow raised a paw, ready to use her attack. "Mreowwh!" she spat, slashing with both unsheathed paws, barely touching the Eevee. But that wasn't the point. Delta was getting ready to use yet another attack-- Shadow Ball. A shard of darkness appeared beyond the Glameow's mouth, growing bigger and bigger, until she finally aimed rapid-fire at her opponents.
Don't you dare touch me! she seemed to spit, but was eyeing Kutsu and Ciel with nothing but pure mischief.

ヌ - ド ル

BlackRevenge

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2012, 01:08:23 am »
"Kutsu, don't make me wait any longer, this battle is boring me, finish it now!" Ciel ordered, Kutsu nodded then tried to dodge the rapid attack the Glameow had made, he was able to slash his way through several of them, but recieved some of the powerful blows. "Now, let us dance." He smirked then flung himself at the Glameow using quick attack, The Eevee's body flashed white as the attack was in motion, then returned to it's normal stance. Kutsu stood above the Glameow, breathing heavily, then struck out at it with furry swipes, his thorn-sharp claws lashing at the air and the Feline Pokemon. Kutsu growled then skidded back toward Ciel, his teeth bared and his claws still unseathed. He then shot out at Glameow again, preparing to use yet another attack; Take Down. "But, before this dance is over, let us continue, until I stand victorious." He taunted then aimed the attack carefuly at the Glameow, his eyes still filled with rage.

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2012, 01:31:46 am »
Night was easily knocked against the ground, letting out a yelp in pain. Her terrified eyes watched the pidgeot for a moment. She slumped to the ground, letting herself dwell in thought as she began to black out. Why did the bad things happen to her? First her mother, then her older siblings, and now this. She would most likely be caught. Now, she lie on the ground, knocked out. She hadn't even wanted to fight.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 02:12:08 am by Iceheart999 »

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce