Author Topic: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chamber of Souls [ONE Slot open!]  (Read 94676 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chamber of Souls [Open and Accepting~]
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2012, 11:56:03 pm »
The Vulpix couldn't help but grin as Night's head popped up from behind the counter, cheerful as always. Metis greeted her with a nod and craned her head to smell the tantalizing scent of the two baskets full of deep blue berries.
"Take your pick on the best ones! Each Oran berry is 1 Poke, like always!" Metis nodded and used her front paws to roll a few firm, ripe looking Oran berries onto the wooden counter, using her scent to make sure she wasn't getting any Oren berries, though she was sure that Night wouldn't be that careless. The Zorua had always seemed careful with her business, learning the ways of it rather quickly, but Metis didn't want to take the risk. After confirming that the eight berries she chose would replenish and not inflict anyone's health, she pushed them into a plain looking bag that was slung over her shoulder. She was wearing two bags, one her explorer bag with the infamous badge pinned on it, and the other being the carrying bag the guild master had provided her with. Jade had also provided Metis with some Poke to pay for the berries, so she fished that out of her bag with her muzzle and pushed eight Poke toward Night.
"Thank you." Her ears pricked as Night asked her if she could come and pick berries with her if she wasn't busy. Metis thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "Sure thing, kid. Can we start at the beach? The Krabby made bubbles and I'm hoping to catch a glimpse. I think there are a few more Oran berries around there as well."
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2012, 01:48:10 am »
(Team Kyetra sounds great! c:
And sorry to keep you guys waiting! D:)

Electra couldn't help but feel a bit cheered up around her friend, even though she was secretly worried to death about her family and Pokemon. Once again, she pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind and got to her paws, nearly tipping over since she wasn't used to being a Pokemon.
"So, what should we do?" she asked, gazing at the Oran bush. Finally she walked over to sniff the berries, then looked around warily. "If we wait here for a while, someone's bound to find us," she added. Burying her muzzle into her red scarf, she shivered as a gentle evening breeze swepted around her. The Krabby were still blowing bubbles into the air, and Electra was amazed by the scene she was seeing. A beautiful world this is... she thought, smiling faintly. Maybe being a Pokemon isn't so bad after all... The sky was a pretty shade and the sun was a dying red-orange, descending slowly. "it's so pretty..." the Electrike murmured under her breath, then shook her head to clear her mind. "So, what do we do now?"

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2012, 02:02:33 am »
[It's Kay~ I wanted to read more ZatchBell anyway XD]

"I dunno." he said with a short smile, he was attempting to clamber up onto a cave not to far away. "I'm gonna climb this, it that's Okay with you." he said with another smile then continued to jump up from rock to rock, it was easier than he had orginally suspected it to be. The many dents formed into it's rough terrain made it easier for his black, hind-paws to skip from the bottom to the top, once in a while he would stop for a few seconds, to make sure his footing was good when he jumped up to the next dent. "You should try, this, it's fun!" he said quickly just before taking another jump, this time landing right on top of the cave's entrance. "I name this cave, Kyeshui Cave!" he shouted, then chuckled a bit at his own joke. He went into a sitting position shortly after, his silver-grey gaze looked over the scenery of the beach. "Hey, mind getting some of those berries while your down there?" he asked, still chuckling a bit as he sat down on the cave, he swung his legs hung over the cave's side as he looked down at Electra, who appeared to be so small from where he was currently positioned.
"Being a Poke'mon, who knew it could so much fun..." his mind wandered in the many thoughts of what he could do now that he had turned into the Stark-White Riolu he was myseriously transformed into. "Hey, do you think we can proform any moves?" he said suddenly. "I'm still prety talktive..."he thought as he continued to look into what was left of the cyan blue sky, it's features had cahnged, and now it was a mixture of light purple, violet, and other light shades of red, due to the setting sun's lighting.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 03:23:35 am by SoulRevenge »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2012, 08:42:51 pm »
**BUMP**

Random news guys, I've added 'Guide Rules' underneath the Roleplay rules, ya may want to check em' out. And Fused, if you want anything extra in there just Personal Message me~ C:

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2012, 11:16:32 pm »
((It's spelt 'Guild' not 'Guide' :P Thats the only thing at the moment, I'll try to come up with other rules later.))
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2012, 11:17:35 pm »
She nodded, "Okay! I gotta go deal with some stuff first." She nudged the money into her almost-full moneybag. "I'll see you there!", she said, racing off with it. She then deposited it into the Persian bank once she got there. Racing back, the Zorua darted into her tent, grabbing a few empty baskets before walking out. She walked the entire way to the beach.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

SoulRevenge

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2012, 11:18:25 pm »
-Epic facepalm- BI.....I need to retake grammer......stuff XDDD]

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2012, 11:24:16 pm »

She nodded. "Okay," Electra chirped, leaning down to pick some of the berries. There weren't many left, she realized, and it felt selfish to take them all. Nipping a few from their stems, she dusted a small area of the ground off and sat them down. She shook her now electric green and yellow pelt and sneezed, sitting down to study the bush, then noticed there were more bushes that dotted the beach. But they held a bigger stock of food, and Electra tipped her head to one side. I guess I should leave the rest for the other Pokemon, she decided. Holding the berries gently in her mouth, she took her scarf and wrapped them until there was nothing but scarlet cloth. A Krabby turned sideways and looked at her, bubbles still frothing near its mouth, and the Electric type glanced away, uncomfortable being stared at. Then as Electra trod over to the cavern, she heard Kyeshui ask if they could perform moves. She stared at the yawning black entrance of the cave and set her scarf down neatly, gently nudging it into the shade so it couldn't be spotted too easily. "I don't know," she answered, her voice a bit slow since she was still thinking about the question. "Probably, since we're Pokemon, right?"

(I looked through the rules :3

Oh, and, I think I'll make Electra a bit more determined and headstrong once she's in the Guild. xD)

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2012, 11:35:55 pm »
[Kay~]

"Ya, I suppose so..." he said, he was still pondering the question himself. His legs tapper repeatedy on the tavern's edge, making a short "thump" sound, it's faint echo could be heard within the cave walls. "I never knew Krabby could blow bubbles, and it's facsinating how they catch the sun's light, making them look like they're glowing.." he recalled, as he watched the Krabby blow bubbles, one of them had turned their attention to Electra, and, possibly himself. "Its rude to stare!" he joked, then shook a fist at the krabby. The crab-like Poke'mon turned away from him, supposibily angry, and continued to blow bubbles with the others. "Do you think we should try moves after a bit?" he asked casually, thinking of what moves a Riolu at his level could possibly peform.

[It's a little short ._.|||]

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2012, 12:40:55 am »
(( I have a question, are our Pokemon just going to have 4 moves like in the games, or can they have more? I've seen some Pokemon roleplays where you can have up to 10 moves xD
Her four main moves right now are : Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Roar, and Confuse ray))

Metis was waiting near where the path ended the golden grains of sand began, then stood up as Night came into view. The kitsune took one of the baskets with her teeth and trotted onto the beach, stopping to marvel at the gleaming bubbles, almost patterened with swirled rainbows with the sun bouncing off of them. So beautiful... She thought to herself, violet eyes twinkling as she drifted into day dreams. She snapped back to reality and stepped through the brush to see the bush dotted with bright blue berries.
"Odd," She said aloud, mostly to herself but Night could hear it, "I thought there were more than these last time." Looking a bit irked by the unexpected shortage of berries, she grabbed one in her tiny saw-like teeth and plucked it from its stem, then placing it into the basket so as not to bruise it. She did the same was a few others until the basket was relatively half full. She looked at Night and started to walk around the bush to see if there were anymore, stopping when she felt something soft. When she looked it was a scarlet scarf, and by the sweet smell it seemed to be hiding a few Oran berries. Metis sighed, deciding not to mess with anyone else's stuff and backed away, taking the basket into her mouth.
"Let's head back when your ready, Ni-" She jumped back, startled, and dropped the basket on the floor, only watching in shock as an Oran berry rolled out. A purple two legged pokemon with sparkling blue, creepy gem eyes, a Sableye, had apppeared for a fleeting second before her.

Soon the two fox-like pokemon were surrounded by multiple Sableye, and the intermediate explorer only took a few seconds to figure out what was happening. It's using double-team! She thought, whipping around to see all of the illusions and wheeling back in time to see the actual Sableye dash over and snatch the basket of Oran berries from the ground. She growled, a flame tickling at the back of her throat and seeping out from between her teeth. The Sableye smirked and held the basket in front of his face, somehow managing to keep the berries in the basket. Not wanting to burn the basket or the berries, Metis switched her tactic and a savage roar rumbled from her throat, sending the basket-snatching foe back a couple of feet. He fell on his back in the sand and quickly picked himself up, dropping the illusion but keeping the basket. Infuriated, Metis dashed after him and into the cave, all by herself. The fire type pokemon wouldn't stand a chance in the dark cavern filled with water type pokemon, especially on her own.
Siggie is not mine O_O