Author Topic: /o\/o\The Lonely Canyons/o\/o\ {A Wolf RP || In Desperate Need of Members}  (Read 24956 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: /o\/o\The Lonely Canyons/o\/o\ {A Wolf RP || Status: Open!}
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 05:39:39 pm »
Frost is accepted. Also I'll see if I could find a picture for her.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 05:42:22 pm by ~*Crystal~* »

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 11:00:05 pm »
((Aww.....she is so cute! Do you want to rp now or wait for others to join?))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 11:36:21 pm »
((We should start. I made the bad guy and the video! Maybe roleplaying would increase members or something?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87eLcFSohQ&feature=plcp
It fails epically though.))

|| Rain ||
First Den
Rain was lying in a wolf den with grass, ferns, and logs surrounding it. She blinked her yellow eyes to get the sleep out of her eyes. If she was going to be a loner, she would have to wake up and get moving. I feel something inside of me that encourages me to move on, what is this feeling? she thought. She then shook herself and looked in the distance to see the Ice Mountains. The mountains were breathtaking though they were dangerous, as well as Avalanche  Peaks. She then looked down at the snow on the ground and lapped a little bit of it up to refresh herself. It wasn't much, but the only lake she knew was over at Ice Mountains.
"Oh boy, this is going to be a tricky journey," she said to herself.

((Can Rain and Frost encounter each other along the way to Ice Mountains?))
|| Casanova ||
Summer Falls
The black wolf was awake now, for he had woken up when the sun was rising for some meat. He had smelled something in the distance and heard ravens cawing so he followed the sounds and scent to arrive at a buffalo carcass that was recently killed by a pack of wolves. His jaw felt sore from gnawing on some of the bones and from eating the meat. He was now at the Summer Falls waterfall, one of his favorite places in Skysnow. It was eerily quiet except for the sound of a waterfall going into a pool.
|| Bane ||
Avalanche Peaks
Bane was awakening in a den in Avalanche Peaks. He did not blink away the sleep that was in his eyes. I need some recruits to help me, that is if they're evil, Bane thought. He wanted to take over Skysnow for power. His stomach growled, but he did not do anything to help it. He then stretched and yawned. He then stepped out of the cave den and looked out into the distance. No wonder some wolf would want to take over it; it was beautiful, but that was not the only reason. Skysnow didn't have a leader. There were packs with leaders, but they did not protect Skysnow; they only protected their territory and their pack.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
((sure crystal. I'll check out the video later, it sounds like a good video.))

frost woke up in a small cave with trees, rocks and grass surrounding the den. She had left her pack last night to escape from her bully littermates for her own safely. Did I made the right choice? she thought. She got up and turned her head to the forest and padded outside of the rocky den. She lifted her head, trying to pick up any nearby scent but the thigh she could pick up is the fainting scent of a nearby wolf. Frost was about to lower her head until somthing in the distance caught her eye. the ice Moutains! Maybe if I go there, I can find a safe place to hunt and rest she thought, tail wagging.

As she ran, frost had her eyes fixed on the Moutain for a moment and then fixed her blue eyes on the snow, trying to know if she could see anything like a tree stump or a rock hidden in the snowy ground.  
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

|| Rain ||
First Den
Rain started to walk towards the Ice Mountains, her yellow-eyed gaze fixed on the forest floor. She then inhaled the scents of water, ice, and forest. The scent had a very clean feel to it. Ah, the scents smell good, but I wonder if the Ice Mountains are any good, Rain thought with a little smile.
After walking many miles despite her aching feet and bones, she was close to the Ice Mountains, though she was not in the trails of the mountains yet. She raised her head and smelled the air again. The same scents of water, ice, and forest were still there but there was a new smell. Wolf. She then looked around to see an arctic wolf like herself. Almost immediately, the fur on her neck and back rose. "Who are you?" Rain snarled.

Offline BlackRidgeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Wolves for life <3
    • View Profile
((Still Accepting members?))

Download to see my preset---> http://www.mediafire.com/?7deox0ebd6d5v84

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Image:

Name:
Seuska
Personality:
Seuska is, strangely enough, artistic. She tries to find the beauty in everything, and will often make intricate designs with rocks or berries, basically anything that she can use to make 'art'. She can be rather timid and will rarely fight. She's much the opposite of her sister, Rain.
History:
As a tiny pup, she was the only one who didn't mock and taunt Rain, one of her older sisters, since she herself was usually teased for being the runt. Seuska was sad when the spirited she-wolf left, but she didn't have the heart to leave her family - mostly just her mother, who was very loving. In the end, she did leave and is now trying to forge a life.
Breed:
Arctic Wolf (yes, Arctic wolves can be black)
Description:
Seuska is one of the more uncommon colors of an Arctic wolf: she's pure black. Her eyes are a pale green color, though they can appear to be gray.
Mate:
None
Crush:
None (perhaps she'll find someone later in the rp)
Siblings:
Rain (I was thinking she'd be able to since you said "you can rp one" x3)
Good: Yes
Bad: No
Played by: .:Luinara:.

Image:

Name:
Rakche
Personality:
Rakche is brave, outgoing, and playful. She has a lot of stamina, though not much muscle-mass, so she is an extremely good runner. She enjoys a good scuffle and is a good sport if she loses, but in a real fight, she becomes a fiery opponent.
History:
Her mother, who was in a small family pack, mated - against the pack law - with a loner. She was banished and had two pups without the pack to protect her. Rakche and her brother were healthy, but the male soon died. Rakche's mother chased her away recently and went back to her old pack. It was a fairly common past, so Rakche doesn't mention it.
Breed:
Apennine Wolf
Description:
Her pelt is a creamy gold color with patches of gray and an underlying white layer. She has two gray-purple eyes.
Mate:
None
Crush:
None
Siblings:
None
Good:
Yes
Bad:
No
Played by:
.:Luinara:.

Image:

Name:
Zayld
Personality:
Zayld is a very proud wolf, but he's not vain or obsessed with himself. He has an internal code of honor that his ancestors always followed. He almost never engages in fighting and tries to keep to himself, but he understands that some wolves just can't keep themselves away from others, so he'll put up with them.
History:
Zayld was born in a small family pack and raised - along with his two brothers - to be an honorable, trustworthy wolf.
Breed:
Eastern Timber Wolf
Description:
Zayld is tall and broad with muscular shoulders. His pelt is a peppering of black, gray, and white, with a tinge of brown. His eyes are an attractive gold-yellow color.
Mate:
None
Crush:
None (he might find one in time)
Siblings:
You can play one (he has two brothers)
Good:
Yes
Bad:
No
Played by:
.:Luinara:.

If you need more bad wolves, I can make one.

funbox444

YES. YES. YES. I want to join. Sign me up!

Offline BlackRidgeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Wolves for life <3
    • View Profile
Picture (I dont know how to make it show up):http://media.photobucket.com/image/black+wolf+with+blue+eyes+/horsedog324/Squirtwolfie.jpg
Name:
Raven
Personality:
Raven often keeps to himself. He dosen't trust very many wolves (if any at all). He is independent and not submisive or dominate. He would rather work alone than with others and is known for lying.
History:
Raven was born in a zoo but escaped when he was old enough to live on his own.
Breed:
Grey Wolf
Description:
Raven is a  black wolf with tints of brown in his fur. He has ice blue eyes and has muscular legs.
Mate:
None
Crush:
None (Yet...)
Siblings:
All are still stuck in the zoo
Good:
No
Bad:
Yes
Played by:
BlackRidgeWolf (aka. Lily)