Author Topic: /o\/o\The Lonely Canyons/o\/o\ {A Wolf RP || In Desperate Need of Members}  (Read 24960 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
frost perked her ears and urged her head to see another arctic wolf. "I'm frost and I'm heading to the ice mountains. Either you go away or I'll fight" she growled, the fur on her back and neck rose.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

((Hooray, we've gotten so many new members! Thank you all! <3))

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
((^^ I think this rp sounds fun.))

wolfgirl56

((Yeah. I hope it stays up for a long time. Not many rps stay up for awhile.))

wolfgirl56

|| Rain ||
Near Ice Mountains
Rain quickly stopped snarling and her fur did not rise anymore. She was interested in this wolf. Frost was about her age, the same breed, but the thing that interested her the most was the color of her eyes. They were blue. It was very rare for a wolf to get blue eyes. "Ice Mountains, eh? I'm going there as well for a drink once we go over the mountains," Rain responded.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
(( Ignore this post; I didn't check the front page. Whoopsie.))
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 10:48:47 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
((yay! More members! My roleplays always die in a couple hours but I'll wait before I start a new rp. Crystal's roleplays are awesome!))

frost twitched her right ear and lowered her fur down. Seeing that the wol calmed down and didn't start a fight, she letted out a sigh and lowered her tail. that wolf looks like just like me but...she has a different eye color. She looks friendly but should I trust her? I should, I have no friends left sincei left the pack she thought. "yep, ice mountains. It does look dangerous but I'll go, I need a new home because I left my old pack, I do no want to talk about it but, do you want to go with me to the mountains? In case there are any dangers around" she barked.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

(( Stephen - Haha, thank you. C=))
|| Rain ||
Near Ice Mountains
"You need a home? I need a reason for life. I left my pack because I was ready and because my siblings mocked me. I'm just getting a drink at the lake over there. Or I could go to Summer Falls. Oh well, I'll go to Ice Mountains because the water there is cooler and the scenery is more beautiful. Anyways, I'm going to live as a loner," Rain explained to Frost. Why am I pouring out all this information to Frost? Has she suddenly become my friend? Rain thought.
|| Casanova ||
Summer Falls
Casanova then looked around at Summer Falls. It was beautiful though it was a rather small place. He then looked down at the ground and started to draw random pictures with his claws. He frowned as his claws made many lines in the mud. Stupid cats, why do they get retractable claws when we don't? Casanova thought, his yellow eyes letting anger grow in them. He then wiped his paw over the drawings and then went to go to a wolf den since he felt tired and maybe a nap would help him.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 12:51:23 am by ~*Crystal~* »

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
((By the way, I noticed Rakche's picture isn't working... Here's another link for it: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-54VbSUxlaJM/TZzcw45kx4I/AAAAAAAAAac/TkG2aLbaRlY/s1600/Himalayan-Wolf%2B.jpg))

Seuska, Near Ice Mountain

Seuska lowered her dark muzzle, the white fur on her lower jaw standing out against her dark pelt. The tracks she was following smelled slightly reminiscent of herself, and she knew the wolf who had made them was familiar in some way, but she couldn't put her paw on it.
She'd been following them for a few days now in hopes of finding someone she knew. It was to her knowledge that wolves had recently surged into this place known as Skysnow, so she was interested in it. She traveled here just a pawful of days before, and that was when she picked up this trail.
She wondered who would be the creator of these paw prints. It was definitely female, she could tell that.

Rakche, Ice-Chunk Lake (name of it is.....?)

Letting loose a howl, Rakche announced her presence in the area. She hadn't scented or seen any wolves for a week now, so she assumed it would be alright to just show that she was here, even if nobody heard her.
The cream-colored wolf shook her thick winter coat and headed for the crusty edges of the lake she had found. Huge ice chunks - big enough for a wolf her size or larger to sprawl comfortably on - floated about peacefully, bobbing slowly with the gentle waves that rocked them.
She bounded through the snow, tongue hanging out happily in anticipation of a cold drink. She pounced on the edge of the water and immediately lowered her head to lap at the icy, refreshing liquid.

Zayld, Edges of Skysnow

A single, lone Timber wolf plodded wearily through a deep snow drift. His dark, peppery coat stood out like a beacon, but he didn't care. He was too tired to care. He'd been trudging through deep, heavy snow for at least five days without rest. He hadn't eaten, either.
Zayld flicked his gaze upwards, staring at the dark mountains up ahead. The terrain was starting to slowly slope upwards as he approached Skysnow, the refuge for the wolves. The ominous ridges were bare in places, but snow streaked the sides like claw marks.
The wolf moved along, his head low and muscles screaming at him to stop, to sleep. But if he stopped, he would fall into a deep slumber... And most likely never wake up.

wolfgirl56

((I've decided to name the "ice-chunk lake" place Iceberg Bay. And no, there aren't any real icebergs there. It was just named that because of the chunks of ice in it. Anyways, can you guys see Rain's picture? I can't for some reason.))