Author Topic: ~The Road to Paradise~ A Wolf's Rain Roleplay ~ Open  (Read 24875 times)

ShyShadie

Re: ~The Road to Paradise~ A Wolf's Rain Roleplay ~ Open
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2012, 10:38:50 am »
(( Bump~
Yeah, I hope so too! ^^
but hopefully this won't die before then, or anytime soon. :c ))

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 11:53:22 pm by ShyShadie »

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2012, 02:34:05 am »
((I saw Crystal online once but...it didn't seem like she ever checked on here >>))

bignarutofan19

« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2012, 03:14:36 am »
(I sent her a message telling her that someone wants to join the RP and we're also waiting for her to post and she said that she would post in a minute, but then she sent me another message saying, "..wait a minute I thought you were in my high school roleplay. o-o" and so I replied, "No! I'm in your Wolf's Rain RP! XD" and after that she hasn't replied to me and she still hasn't posted on here. I have a feeling she's abandoning this RP.)

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2012, 03:28:37 am »
--
--
Name: Takai
Personality: Takai usually comes off as antisocial and mostly concerned with herself. However, she is about the nicest, kindest wolf you can find if you can get her to trust you. It isn't an easy process, but a rewarding one, because she'll be a lifetime protector and friend.
History: Takai and her brother were somehow separated from their family while still pups. A human took them in, but Takai left as soon as she could because she doesn't like humans.

--
--
Name: Nocqae (no-KAY)
Personality: Nocqae is an easy-going wolf for the most part, but he'll defend his sister and pack to the death if necessary. Although he's not the best fighter, he has bravery and instinct. It's sometimes hard to tell what he's thinking, as he can't speak, but he can usually make his feelings known through his eyes and body language.
History: Nocqae and his sister were somehow separated from their family while still young. A human took them in and took care of them until Takai left. Nocqae followed his sister, not wanting to lose the only family he had left.

Hebe

« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2012, 04:02:40 am »

Name: Ryska Faye Lavi

Personality: Ryska getting older, her knowledge is vastly stretching. Kind towards younger wolves and caring at her highest, she tries hard not to seem as a burden or problem. Sometimes she has her bitchy moments, and sometimes feels that she needs more attention than others. Her temper is short and she gets irritated very easily.

History: Ryska was the first litter of her parents, and her parents were both worried about their first litter. Her parents raised Ryska and her siblings as well as they could. In total her parents gave birth to six pups, but three were still born. Ryska was born alongside her two brothers, who she lost contact with. Ryska grew up with her Aunt, Scerlaice, after her parents died. Scerlaice taught Ryska everything she knows now. Ryska and Scerlaice were very close, and when Scerlaice passed away Ryska changed. She doesn't have too many friends because of the way she acts, her old pack knew what Ryska went through and stayed with her, Ryska still had her moments but they didn't care. She loved every wolf in the pack, but a new wolf came along replaced Ryska as Beta, and forced her to leave because she had another form. Now, Ryska can transform into her human form without worrying about anyone seeing her.

(;P Sorry, i'm not good at writing about my character's history & Dun judge me, i'm lazy and i don't wanna find Ryska a picture, so i'ma use Gumi. OH AND I'M LIKE, terrible at roleplay sometimes.. ouo Once again, DUN JUDGE MEH!)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 01:57:50 pm by Rhea »

ShyShadie

« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2012, 11:07:14 pm »
(( Well, I guess she has abandoned it. She already has three other RPs so maybe she was overwhelmed.. :c
If I ask permission and remake this thread, would you guys care to re-join? ;D If so then I'll try to get this back on its feet, but if not then I won't bother. ))

bignarutofan19

« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2012, 11:20:20 pm »
(I don't think so. If she was overwhelmed then why create more RP's? Doesn't make sense to me. Besides, even if she is overwhelmed she could still let us know instead of just ignoring the RP all together. -~-
And I would definitely re-join the thread! ^^)

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2012, 11:29:23 pm »
(I would rejoin)

ShyShadie

« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2012, 11:44:25 pm »
(( Well, what I meant was if she made them all around the same time then she could have gotten overwhelmed and just abandoned the one she cared least about. But yeah, that's true. :/
Anyway, I'll send her a PM. ^^ Surely she'll say it's fine for me to restart it since she doesn't seem worried about it. ))
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 12:02:03 am by ShyShadie »

bignarutofan19

« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2012, 12:26:55 am »
(She better say it's fine. >8| Just kidding. xP All right. I hope she lets you restart it.)