Author Topic: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||  (Read 40756 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2012, 04:07:46 pm »

Accalia
Accalia trotted along the streets carelessly, in the distance she saw a park with children, she scampered over to a child that looked about 6 years old and yipped up at him. The child looked at her with wide eyes and scooped her up and snuggled her close to him "Mom! Look what I found!" The child ran over to his mother with Accalia is his arms "Honey put that thing down, it might have a disease." Said the mother as she pried the boy's arms off Accalia and dropped her. Accalia whined at the boy with her big eyes staring up at him "Mom, please?" the boy begged as his mother grabbed his hand and pulled him away "I said No." Accalia watched the boy leave with sad eyes and sighed "Am I really not wanted by anybody?" Accalia sighed again and walked over to an alley-way and crawled into a small tipped over box that was slightly damp and plopped down with her head on her paws.

Visit my Deviantart!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2012, 05:38:24 pm »
((I believe Scar is in Lavender, or maybe it's Tube...))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2012, 06:14:30 pm »
((no, scar and hope are in the "little group", not in the lavender pack. angel is in the lavender pack.))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2012, 06:26:10 pm »
((Sorry. =P))

wolfgirl56

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2012, 06:33:56 pm »
((Also by the way, can you guys join the forum? I need someone to put in a live chat.))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2012, 08:12:28 pm »
Cean gave a growl as Uta had hit him in the face with her tail. Cean bit onto her tail and sank his fangs in. "Bloody woman, of course I'd had a better idea!" he growled through the tail he pulled against. Redear paused to look at him, glaring displeased. Fuyu nuzzled Ivory's scruff for a moment until the action broke, then she looked up with surprised and watched Cean and Uta. Kirie was originally pulling on Vaughe's ear, but with his ear still in her mouth she looked around in confusion. As the possible battle was in the air, Tube had kept his masked head low and smirked, but stay hidden. "Interesting..."

(Color code time!)
Cean
Kirie
Redear
Fuyu
Tube

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2012, 08:53:22 pm »
Don't wolves howl to establish territory or something? Yeah, they'll mark the territory with their urine and then they'll howl sometimes. I don't think howling would be a good thing to do, Brandi thought. "Oh well. It's not like the world is ran by zombies." Brandi raised her head towards the sky and howled. After howling, she started to pant because she had lost a lot of breath howling. "At least...it will...probably... keep the... trespassers...out," she said as she panted.
Stoni was walking through the forests aimlessly, yet he did not know that he was in Lavender territory. Stoni did not know of the abandoned shack, and he was feeling cold trying to break through his plush-like fur. Stoni knew something was wrong when he heard a howl in the distance. Out of fear and instinct, Stoni ran out of the territory only to bump into a Boxer female and he immediately stopped in the bushes and watched her hunt.
The Boxer female was picking up the scent of a bird, but she was about to go into a populated area with people there, but she did not know and she did not mind. Rope smelled a dog smell but did not follow it, for she was too concentrated on trying to eat the bird she had picked up with her nose. Rope leaped at the bird in many barks and growled when she saw the bird fly away. She then heard a loud skidding noise and a crash. Car accident in the populated area?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:16:34 pm by ~*Crystal~* »

wolfgirl56

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2012, 09:16:43 pm »
((Forum is finished.))

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2012, 09:19:55 pm »
Accalia
Accalia heard a howl in the distance and got slightly excited and howled back but it only came out as a high pitched squeak "Man, I wish I knew how to howl." She sighed and walked out of the box and shook the dust from her fur and trotted down the alley-way hoping to find a new friend or something. After a few minutes of walking she realized she was really hungry, she sniffed around and came to a knocked over trash can and started nosing around "Aha! Perfect!" she pulled out a partially eaten pizza slice and gobbled it down and left the trash can to explore some more.
      She sniffed the ground until she came to a new scent, a strange dog she has yet to encounter, she must be in a dog's territory "There will probably be pups here!" She scampered through unknown grounds hoping to find a new friend to play with.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:24:08 pm by Meliae »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline heartsgirl99

• Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2012, 10:26:48 pm »
scar caught up with the group and turned his head to see a 'fight'. "it's not everyday you see dogs fighting over nothing" he growled softly. He saw hope stared at the fight, her eyes filled with confusion. Scar lifted his head, his nose almost pointing to the sky and his ears perked, trying to pick up any sounds. "hmm....A howl? Do wolves normally do that or are there wolves here?"" he barked.

hope letted out a small whimper as she heard a howl but she shook her head and turned her head to scar. "umm...I think dogs can howl but I'm not sure if wolves like to live in hot weathers" she barked, her whimper faded.

angel woke up as the howl echoed in the cave. The wolf-husky hybrid quickly got up and walked out of the cave. She spotted a pitbull female, panting like she just howled. "hi Brandi, do you want to see if there are any human food or even prey nearby?" she barked.
Signature by Green