Author Topic: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||  (Read 40739 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2012, 12:27:28 am »
Scent of dog wafted into her nose that was something else other than Angel. "Hello Angel; I wasn't expecting to see you here," she said to the wolf-like dog. "Angel, I want you to patrol the territory for any trespassers."

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2012, 12:46:51 am »

Accalia
Accalia yipped as she romped through a patch of grass, "I wonder what I can do today." She sniffed the air and smelled two dogs she hasn't met yet and went towards the smell, on her way she saw a small rabbit. She scampered over to the small creature and sat close to it "Hi, my name is Accalia." She smiled at herself, she was getting better at introducing herself to others.
(sorry for the shortness, writer's block)

Visit my Deviantart!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2012, 01:01:46 am »
The pit-bull turned her head to see that there was a pup, in the territory. The pup was pretty cute, and a lone pup couldn't survive on their own. Brandi would have to let the puppy in Lavender. "Your name is really pretty. I am Brandi. Do you want to live in the Lavender pack? We will give you food, water, and shelter along with a rank. You have to live by the code though."

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2012, 01:03:03 am »

;; ??? ;;

Uta gave a small yelp of pain, brown optics narrowing in a slow manner as she turned her head to glare at the one know as Cean. Opening her maw, as if she was going to bite the male, she instead just rolled her eyes at him, even giving a small chuckle at the male. "Yeah right, i'm sureeeee, you had a better idea." Wriggling her hips a bit, to get her tail released from his mouth, she turned to speak once more. "Now, Cean, stop making the 'bloody woman' angry. Or else she'll turn you into a bloody man." The canine grinned at the other, eyes narrowing as she smacked him once more with her tail, this time turning around to face the other dog, baring her teeth in a playful and teasing manner. She moved closer to him, not as a threatening way, but to show she had some purpose to this. "Unless you just loveee to be around me." Just plain out mockery, oh how she loved to provoke this dog. Vaughe, on the otherhand, was having fun wrestling with his friend, nibbling at her paw and batting at the other's chest, he felt at least a bit at peace, but still pretty nervous. Ivory was with Fuyu, holding her mate in her paws. She turned around, looking at the fight between Uta and Cean. A giggle escaped the small pup's lips, as she watched.

((I told you, Uta would make him angry))

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2012, 01:18:08 am »

Accalia
Accalia jumped up, scaring the little rabbit into a hole, and looked up to see a female pitbull she gulped and put her tail down and glanced around looking for an easy escape. She never knew she would be this scared when she met another dog, she kept glancing around before seeing a fence with a small hole and darted through it, she didn't know why she was so scared maybe it was because she has never really socialized with such a big dog in her life asides from her mother. She came to a stop by a tree and plopped down panting "I need to go back, why am I so scared? I'll go back after I take a nap." She said tiredly as she rolled over onto her side to rest.

Visit my Deviantart!

Hebe

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2012, 02:13:29 am »

Name: Anarchy
Personality: Anarchy has a dark personality, often laughing at things or saying things she shouldn't.
She is also very sarcastic and rude, often speaking before she thinks.
History: Anarchy was raised by her mother and the Alpha's of a Mongolian Wolf pack. The pack's Alpha Female let Anarchy and her mother live with on their terrain because Anarchy's mother and the Alpha Female were close friends. Her mother was already schizophrenic and commited suicide when Anarchy was three months old, because of her "mad" mother the alpha's puppies rejected and bullied her. Even the Alphas mostly rejected her, fearing she could have inherited her mother's madness. Anarchy's hatred for the pack grew stronger and stronger every day, finally left the Mongolian Wolves when she was 1/2 years old and never returned to them. ((._. I'm not good at writing my character's history.. sorry if it sucks. D:))   
Breed: Australian Shepherd
Pack: :c I'm not sure what pack she would be good in.
Mate: Anarchy has no mate, and is not interested in having one.
She sometimes does jokingly flirt, but she isn't looking for anything serious.
(Actually, this may change. If you are a close friend you might just have a change with her.. c:)
Crush: PFFT, she ain't tellin' anyone.
Pups: She has no pups, and doesn't particularly want any.
She is not looking forward to having any anytime soon. S
he isn't thinking about them either.
Other: Anarchy sufferers from two disorders,
Insomnia, trouble with sleeping, and Claustrophobia, trouble
with small spaces. She doesn't know how she acquired these.
(I hope you don't mind me adding the Other part, I just want you to know she has those two disorders.
Oh and i'm not that good at role play, i'll try my best though!)

wolfgirl56

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2012, 02:15:00 am »
((Accepted. She is very cute btw! Could Stoni have a crush on her?))

Hebe

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2012, 02:16:44 am »
((:3 Thanks, and sure!!))

Hebe

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2012, 02:54:11 am »
The small female, moved her slim appendages into this unknown terra. Her cranium was held high, as she was very proud female. She stopped in the middle of the terrain, reclined back on her haunches, then slid her fores down to let her torso meet the soil along with her lower body. Anarchy yawned, showing off her daunting canines. Her sleepiness made her remember the diseases she has and mumbled to herself "Insomnia, Claustrophobia, pfft!"

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2012, 05:57:29 am »
Shouldn't Theresa join us?))
As the tail once again slapped him when it wriggled free, he stood there with his head low and his fur bristling. Now she was facing him. He snarled with pure anger and pointed his ears forward in aggression. "You're starting to piss me off..." he growled, his jaws parting in his thunderous growl. He wanted to wrap his fangs around her neck and crush down until his jaws met again, but killing each other would get them no where. "I purely and completely despise such an ungrateful mutt as yourself." Fuyu gave a worried look at the two fighting dogs and gave a surprised, displeased look to Ivory. Fuyu was a pacifist mostly, and her ears pinned back as she watched. But soon, she ignored her teachings and whispered to Ivory. "3 meals that Cean wins." Of course they'd gamble/bet. Kirie soon ended her play by dragging Vaughe by the tail and heading over towards the other two pups. Sitting beside them, she watched the battle and finally dropped her friends tail. Redear sat there over the 4 youngest members encase a human acted or things got out of hand. Tube was still watching intently, things getting more entertaining by the second.

The liar and the thief