Author Topic: Warrior Cat Roleplay - Remake - Open and accepting!  (Read 16274 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Cat Roleplay - Remake - Open and accepting!
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2012, 07:12:12 pm »
YAAAAY. Apprentices. .3.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2012, 08:17:27 pm »
((I bumped all of my kits to five moons old))
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2012, 07:26:02 pm »
((bump?))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2012, 07:40:29 pm »
Accepted. We can start.))

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2012, 08:44:15 pm »
((I can haz the starting post???
I'll say that its midday, and any Creekclan warrior can be with Lockheart on the hunting patrol.))

The sun was at its highest in the sky, beating down and casting a summer haze over the Creekclan camp. The small white mass could hear the cats bustling around the clearing, apprentices, kits, and warriors alike, though a good portion of them had left to go search for food. His ears perked, swivelled, then rested back on his head once he was sure no one was around. The white kit was by the creek near the camp, skimming the edges of the bank and admiring the way the water sparkled from the sun. The water here was shallow, and the river bed was set with smooth, water-carved stone. The warriors would be farther down the stream, where the fish dwelled in the deeper waters.

Webkit crouched by the edge and peered into the water, whiskers just barely touching. His face became so close that it just brushed against the frigid surface. He snuffed and pulled back, swiping a paw over his nose.

Lockheart's lithe body twisted through the brambles, branches scratching against her pelt and slowing her pace down. Letting out a cross hiss as a branch dug deep into her skin, the black and white she-cat pulled through the mess of foliage as fast as she could. Shaking the dirt and grit off of her pelt, Lockheart glanced over her shoulder at the rest of the hunting patrol. "C'mon, you slowpokes!" She yowled, smirking slightly, "The fish hotspot is right up ahead!"
She turned, ears held high, and listened for the sound of water splashing and burbling.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2012, 09:23:45 pm »
I am queen, they are dead... Those words echoed through Redear's head, She glared over the dark camp of bones and flicked her tail. She was upon a bone hill herself. After the war of Nightclan and Stormclan, she had won and her revenge was complete. But something bothered her, where was the absence of her future, the youngster known as Ivorythorn(Forgot her bloodclan name). She'd go look for her later, but now she had to tend to the clan since its numbers were brought down quite a lot. For both sides did the numbers lower, and this war would be one of cat history. "Hmmm..." She flicked a lone ear and began to rise, gracefully walking down the hill of bones without slip. Some of the smaller bones knocked loose and rolled down the hill, but eventually the turkish had reached the ground. Her bone-crafted camp was beginning to look like a kingdom. "How lovely has Stormclan gotten, now that there's no longer war." she purred darkly. She was now exiting the camp and making her way towards Creekclan. "Endlesswish, might you accompany me? I'm going to greet the new leader I heard so much about." She called to the medicine cat. "You as well, Streakpaw." It became a frustration that after the war, her numbers were reduced to 4. "Thornclaw, if you aren't busy then do come as well, I wont leave a member behind."

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2012, 09:43:07 pm »
((umm..... shadow~ made one of her characters, Thornstar leader of stormclan first, did she?))

a Turkish van kit pounced on a black and white kit, her white paws pinning him by the back. "you win brightkit but please get off of me" "sure thing Badgerkit" brightkit backed away, letting Badgerkit to get up. She turned her head to see a dark brown tabby kit, who was laying down in the shadows. "tigerkit, come play!" "why would I? Those games are boring. Let's play "put the thorns and sharp bones into the elders' nests", it's fun" brightkit was disgusted at tigerkit's harsh words about his so called "game".
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2012, 09:53:26 pm »
Dude, don't bring it up, I'm currently trying to contact Shadow but so far her absence proves she might not be proper for this greedy role, plus I was originally leader before the chaos.))
The battle-scarred she-cat had entered the clan that was once her home. Looking around with a serious personality, but the 3 kits in particular up to their mischief made her smirk and chuckle a little. She continued towards the camp center to face the new leader, bowing in respect before her. "I hear you're the new leader?" she purred. "Let me be the first to say welcome to the rank."

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2012, 10:59:22 pm »
((sorry, I thought that you didn't know that Thornstar was leader of stormclan. *facepalms*))

crowstar spotted a scarred Turkish van and sat down, his eyes bright with pride and joy. "thank you redear for your kindness" he meowed.

tigerkit backed away deeper into the shadows, his pale yellow eyes bright and filled with darkness. "why are you here, stormclan?" he growled, his ears pinned againsther head. Badgerkit got up, ignoring tigerkit and turned his head to see a scarred she-cat with his uncle. "hi there...umm.....I thought only you, crowstar, some nightclan leader I forgot his name and sliverstar meet each other at the gathering, right?" he mewed, remembering the names of thornclan's leader but forgotten the name of the nightclan leader. "hi there redear, I'm brightkit, soon to be the greatest warrior ever!" brightkit mewed happily.

rosekit was at the medicine cat's den, her tail held high as she walked over to the medicine cat. "can I help you with the herbs today?" she mewed.
Signature by Green

SoulRevenge

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2012, 11:03:38 pm »
@Okami.
Just because someone hasn't been on for two or three days doesn't mean their fit for this 'greedy role'. Not to mention, I believe this is a RE-MAKE. Thus; things that have happened in the past shouldn't seem to count. Just because you were leader before, in the older thread, does not mean that the position as leader is yours in this remake.

So, I must suggest that you delete or edit your previous posts, before some possible 'drama' or chaos starts out of character.
(I don't mean to be rude or anything, it's just that- it's abit disrespectful for someone to do this :c. I'm sorry if this is abit 'incorrent' too, I didn't exactly fully comprehend your last post xDD)

(Oh yes, and since the territory that Milleniuco and Jay are romping about in wasn't specified, anyone can really meet up with them! Though, they'll only join ThornClan- just a random 'before-hand' announcement!

*It'd probaly be best if a different clan meets them first anyway, I don't want them joining a clan right away. xDD)

The grey tome looked up. Of course, there was the usual figure of the white and black-dappled Jay abit infront of him, but there was also the scent of something abit less usual and 'comfortable'. It was the scent of cats, though, each time he had come across these, they seemed to have something abit different about them than the other- if he was in different places anyway. "Jay, I think we should go, I smell those cats again, and of course, there seems to be alot." Milleniuco stated, turning his eyes towards the all too familiar Jay- the two had known each other since he was four moons old.  "Whatever you say slave." Jay joked in her strange matter. Of course though, Milleniuco didn't take any offense, as he really didn't know much of the definition of the word 'slave'. Sounded abit like an animal he hadn't come across though.
"Where should we go right now?" Milleniuco asked in a slightly bored tone, though no one could possibly mistake the cheerfulness in his voice. He was still convinced that although he had been living on his own with Jay for four moons, there was still many things that he hadn't managed to explore or 'claim as his own'.
The only bad part though, was that this included the other, much larger group of cat's territory.
"But, yet again, it'd be nice if you'd stop turning around everytime we got to this point. We can run away from them you know."
Jay's words sort of tempted him to go on, actually deeper into the forest. Though, he was still unsure of the dangers.

"Whatever you decide, Slave."

"I say we go, for once." Jay purred, flicking her tail towards the side in a way that showed she was abit annoyed by Milleniuco's joke. Or rather, the joke he had stolen from her. But, she managed to keep her quite rude and big mouth shut for once. "Oh yes, and if you don't go, I'm going alone, anyway." Jay's voice indicated that she actually meant it. Though, any cat would probaly want to go somewhere after their friend said to 'turn back' everytime they got near it. Or, at least any cat with a personality built like her own.
Without waiting for Milleniuco, or speaking another word- Jay ran off in quite the excited way into the other cat's territory. It felt wonderful to finnaly learn what was behind that invisable line that emmited an odor, and the fact that her friend was right at her side was even abit better.
"See! No rabbid dogs or cats with dog-teeth collars!" Jay teased over her shoulder, though Milleniuco only let out a groan in reply.
"We've been running through here for ten minutes, no garantee that's true Jay."
"Whatever you say!"

"Of course, it's that familiar scent again! The one the smells of cats and plants and even more cats." Vincent managed to purr out a weird way after he had stopped running for a little bit. Of course, he called this out because he had came across another 'border line'- as someone told him it was called. They said it was dangerous to go into these border lines, and since he really had no reason to travel in there, he followed their warnings carefully. Of course though, this didn't stop him from traveling right on the border or on the rims of it, nothing could really stop him from doing that. Once time he had actually tried to make the border lines his 'own', but was almost immediantly scared off by the cats with the same scent of the border- after a quick fight though.
"Might as well be on my way." Vincent muttered to himself, trotting towards the very rim of the border lines, then speeding up into his normal run. He had to catch something for dinner anyway.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 11:53:17 pm by Milleniuco »