Author Topic: The Road to Paradise - A Wolf's Rain RP (Remade - Accepting!) PG-13  (Read 22163 times)

ShyShadie

According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, Paradise will appear on Earth. However, wolves are the only ones who know how to open it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction two hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving amongst the humans by taking human form.
In this story, it has been five hundred years since the world was reborn thanks to the wolves Kiba, Tsume, Hige, Toboe and Blue. They were the ones who protected the flower maiden Cheza until she released her seeds and new lunar flowers sprouted as the world froze over. The earth was reborn and Paradise appeared, but it was tainted by the noble Darcia's darkness.
Now, history has repeated itself and the world is dying again. It is up to a new generation of wolves to find the flower maiden and re-open Paradise.

Rules:
-You do not have to watch Wolf's Rain to join, but knowing about it is much preferred. If you haven't watched the anime, I highly recommend it. You can watch all of the episodes in good quality on YouTube if you want. If you don't want to watch it and still want to RP here, at least read about it on Wikipedia or something, please.
-Feel free to create drama.
-If your wolf dies from something, and you want to stay in this roleplay, feel free to make another character.
-Cussing is allowed, but no F-bombs or G-damn's, please.
-Romance/relationships and especially fighting are allowed, but don't get in on the sex/mating, birthing, gore details.
-No god-modding, power-playing, Mary/Gary suing, etc etc.
-Your wolf doesn't have to look 100% realistic - just stick to natural fur colors and semi-realistic markings. I would prefer if they did not have earrings, but necklaces/collars/bracelets are okay if they have an explanation.
-Wolves aren't the only kind of character you can apply for; you can be a human, one of the nobles, or the flower maiden (who doesn't have to be Cheza, since this is a new generation - you can give her a new name if you'd like. same goes for the nobles and other humans)
-You cannot apply to be any of the canon characters. That means no Kiba, Tsume, Cher Degre, Quent Yaiden, etc. apps.
-Feel free to offer any plot ideas you may have.
-There's no limit to character amount, as long as I see you can handle all of them. Please do not join if you know you will be inactive a lot.
-When you talk in OOC (out of character) please put it in brackets or parentheses to keep it a little neater.
-Please have good literacy. Also, be creative with your characters! No copy-cats; I wanna see some variety.
-Have fun!

Current Setting:
Modern-day Freeze City, a city of poverty and hardship for the humans that live there. The flower maiden's lunar flower scent is luring wolves to the town.

Application:

-Image of human form-
-Image of wolf form-
Name:
Personality:
History:

Current Characters:

Wolves:
Takai and Nocqae - Roleplayed by KnifeKnut
Saya - Roleplayed by ShyShadie
Serana and Jake - Roleplayed by Shadow
Daichi Isamu - Roleplayed by Narujen
Aatto - Roleplayed by Draco4777

Nobles:

Other Humans:
Jenica Rebane - Roleplayed by ShyShadie

The Flower Maiden:
Alith - Roleplayed by SoaringAway

*I am no longer accepting any more wolves at this point, unless you were in the old thread and you wish to start again.

*Feel free to apply! Human/noble apps would be highly appreciated. You can use similar background stories of the canon characters, but don't use the EXACT same thing. Use your imagination ;)
*Also, if you're wanting to join but are having trouble finding a good wolf pic, I can color a lineart for you. Just a basic coloring, maybe some shading (I'm not a gimp-guru and I don't have PS ;-;), but that's all you really need for this. c: Or, if you have found a picture and it has some unnatural coloring on it, I could try and fix it up for you. As long as grayscaling works. xD
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 05:24:35 am by ShyShadie »

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
Re: The Road to Paradise - A Wolf's Rain RP (Remade - WIP)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 01:35:42 am »
--
--
Name: Takai
Personality: Takai usually comes off as antisocial and mostly concerned with herself. However, she is about the nicest, kindest wolf you can find if you can get her to trust you. It isn't an easy process, but a rewarding one, because she'll be a lifetime protector and friend.
History: Takai and her brother were somehow separated from their family while still pups. A human took them in, but Takai left as soon as she could because she doesn't like humans.

--
--
ame: Nocqae (no-KAY)
Personality: Nocqae is an easy-going wolf for the most part, but he'll defend his sister and pack to the death if necessary. Although he's not the best fighter, he has bravery and instinct. It's sometimes hard to tell what he's thinking, as he can't speak, but he can usually make his feelings known through his eyes and body language.
History: Nocqae and his sister were somehow separated from their family while still young. A human took them in and took care of them until Takai left. Nocqae followed his sister, not wanting to lose the only family he had left.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 02:17:11 am by KnifeKnut »

ShyShadie

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 02:00:16 am »

Name: Saya

Personality: Reticent and a bit shy, Saya prefers being alone to observe from the shadows, though she knows that her decision to follow the scent of the lunar flower will bring her onto the paths of other wolves. She is a logical thinker and would make a great leader due to her level head and ability to keep cool in all situations. Saya has a strong sense of responsibility and a valorous heart. Toward strangers, she behaves warily and is curt as she tries to distance herself due to her past, but once she warms up to someone (this will only happen if she has no choice but to be around someone, which I imagine will happen as the wolves gather together to find the flower maiden) she is very gentle and loyal to the end. When not under pressure she tends to be laid back. She is very independent and determined, as well as being a tough fighter, but is wise enough to know when to back down. However, she can be blunt at times and may unintentionally offend someone without realizing. Though she seems idealistic and serious most of the time, she does have a dry, witty sense of humor.  

History: Saya and her brother were secretly captured by a group of military scientists who needed humans to perform their latest experiment idea on. Her brother was taken back first, not knowing what would happen to him. The sounds of pain that came out of the room will forever haunt Saya; she had no idea what was happening to her sibling but she knew she smelled his blood. When the scientists came for her next, she dropped her human illusion and attacked, managing to escape with her life.

Extra: Her hearing is her sharpest sense. She is a very swift runner. In her human form, her eyes are light green, like her wolf form. Her human hair is longer than in her picture - about halfway down her back - but she still has whispy "swoopy" bangs on the left as well as that other shorter piece of hair on the right (like in the pic). She is slender and tall, standing about 5'6" in human form; she wears a black tank top (with a gray V on the chest) and a jacket over it (like this but navy), as well as skinny black jeans and gray mid-calf boots with buckles on the outer sides. Her wolf form also has a thick V-shaped marking on her chest, the same color as her inner ear fur, eye markings and tail tip.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 01:32:04 am by ShyShadie »

ShyShadie

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 02:13:12 am »
(( Hello, KnifeKnut!
Your characters are accepted, but Takai's wolf picture has some unrealistic coloring to it (the green markings). Also, I would prefer if she did not have hair as a wolf. If you could find a new picture for her, or if you like the markings and just want to say that the green places are a different (natural) wolf color that would be great. Nocqae's wolf hair is okay, since the picture makes it look kinda like its just more of his head fur.
I hate to ask that, but I wanna keep the RP like the original story, since Wolf's Rain's setting is Earth. I'm really sorry.. :c ))

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 02:17:31 am »
Changed it. Look okay?

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 02:19:14 am »
(She doesn't have the things on her legs x3)

Name: Serana
Personality: Usually pretty kind, and at times like to make riot with humans. Can be mean to those she does not trust; or those who are mean to her. She can be confusing at times, so things she says may make you clueless; but, sometimes the things you say will be confusing to her, even if they are explained. She is determined and does not really understand where 'Paradise' is, at first she thinks it a lie and just a rumor, but her thoughts change in the future. Serana will attack you if you make her mad enough. Not really one to be tampered with; she may look friendly, but inside she can be mean.
History: She was a loner in the wild snows, and nearly never used her human form, but when a group of humans came after her she had no where else to run. Except for the city. Running as fast as she possibly could she bolted in, several humans looked her way as they seen a massive dog run through. Serana bolted down a alley and walked out the other side, in her human form. And now she walks the streets, looking for more wolves like her.

(done! C:)

Name: Jake
Personality: He has a very high temper and hates it when people bug him. Sometimes he can be flirty, it depends on the person really. he will defend those he loves, even if it means death. Other that that he has a good sense of humor and he can still be quite nice.
History: he was once held by humans in a "Zoo" as they called it, but Jake used his strength to jump up and climb the fence, they followed him; but they could not keep up, not even on horse-back.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 05:47:13 am by ~Shadow »

ShyShadie

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 02:21:28 am »
(( @KnifeKnut: Yeah, that's great. ^^ thank you!
@Shadow: Good deal. ;D
I'm glad to see you guys here! ))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
The Flower Maiden
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 02:36:36 am »
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 08:59:01 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 02:39:57 am »
done my app :3

I think im gonna make a male- so we are not over run with females, since males are supposed to be the most common xD))
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 02:41:28 am by ~Shadow »

bignarutofan19

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 02:46:45 am »
(My character is going to be a male wolf, but I'm on my phone right now so I'll post my application later. ^^)