Author Topic: The Road to Paradise - A Wolf's Rain RP (Remade - Accepting!) PG-13  (Read 22159 times)

ShyShadie

Re: The Road to Paradise - A Wolf's Rain RP (Remade - Accepting!)
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2012, 09:47:49 pm »
(( @Narujen: You're welcome. ^^ I'm the same way with my OC's but Saya's probably the closest to my own personality.
I am probably going to make a wolf hunter.. Someone like Quent. Hopefully I can make up a creative background story. Maybe I'll make it a woman. I dunno :B
As for a noble, I have no idea yet. But I will definitely give it a shot if no one else takes it up. >:3
Yeahh, Hige is my fave.
I say that about all the characters in WR. XD
Anyway, I wouldn't blame you! It looked like you worked hard on that post and it would have gone to waste if the RP died permanently. I would do the same thing :D

Y'know, on second thought, I think we should just go ahead and start it over, since you guys weren't too far into it anyway. Just stealing food and meeting up with each other. And I'm itching to get this thing started already. x3 ))

bignarutofan19

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2012, 10:18:53 pm »
(@ShyShadie: I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who puts their own personality into their character(s). xP My OC that's the closes to my personality would be Junko (she's in the Eternal Bonds RP).
I think a woman hunter would be interesting since she would have an easier time making the male wolves trust her when they first meet. Well, unless she tries to shoot them as soon as she sees them then never mind. XD
Hopefully you don't figure out an idea for a noble character and then somebody comes out of nowhere and takes the role. XD
Haha. Same here. I like all of the characters in WR.
Pshhah! That post? Hard? Not at all! I only lost the feeling in both of my hands and I had double vision for a few hours afterwards. =D

*Raises my hand* I vote for us to start the RP over!)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2012, 01:11:11 am »
[[ *Raises hand up too.*I second Narujen's decision. ]]

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2012, 01:55:44 am »
*Raises hand also* i agree to! Then i can actually chose a better place to take my person :3))

ShyShadie

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2012, 03:42:53 am »
(( I kinda hope someone comes outta the blue and applies for a noble, too, 'cause I've never RPed a villian before.. XD

Anyway, I'll wait to see if the other members have any objections before we start up. Hopefully by tomorrow we'll have their vote as well. ;D ))

bignarutofan19

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 05:40:00 am »
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 05:42:40 am by Narujen »

wolfgirl56

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2012, 01:12:44 pm »
((Thanks for restarting this, Shadie.))

ShyShadie

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2012, 02:05:45 pm »
(( My pleasure c: Thank you for letting me. ^^
If you feel like you'll be able to stay active here then you're welcome to apply if you want. ))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2012, 06:54:40 pm »
[[ Bump~? c: ]]

ShyShadie

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2012, 07:09:14 pm »
(( Thanks Soaring ^^

Let's go ahead and start the RP. I think anyone from the old thread would have shown up here by now if they wanted to continue so Draco's character would be alone if we started from where they left off anyway.

Would anyone like to do the honors? ;D ))