Author Topic: The Road to Paradise - A Wolf's Rain RP (Remade - Accepting!) PG-13  (Read 22298 times)

ShyShadie

Re: The Road to Paradise - A Wolf's Rain RP (Remade - Accepting!) PG-13
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2012, 03:24:08 pm »
(( @Draco: It's fine, I understand c: We'll wait for you when we need to.
My internet isn't always reliable and my computer is old, so if I just poof for a few days it probably has something to do with that. :P

@Naru: Oh please, your writing skills are wonderful. XD
And no problem, it was a fun read. ^^
Thanks, I was hoping you guys would like her. She won't be like Quent who just shoots as soon as he thinks he sees a wolf, but I may have her set up some traps or something. Not too sure yet~
Now we're waiting on Shadow and KnifeKnut. ))
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 08:45:01 pm by ShyShadie »

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2012, 10:07:32 pm »
(Sorry I wasn't on. Internet not working yesterday, fishing all day today until now. Starting to work on a post :) )

Takai peeked around a corner of a tall concrete building. Its lower stories were covered in layers of dust and soot and grime, along with nearly unintelligible human graffiti. Why had she come to this idiot human city in the first place? What was it called? Something to do with temperature ...cold temperature... Freeze City, that was it. She wrinkled her nose. What kind of name was that? And it was all humans. Like there was nowhere else to go. There wasn't. Not after I caught that scent. What could it be? Nothing, nothing had ever gotten my attention like this scent has.

Humans started shouting in the background, and she could smell human blood and fear. More reasons to hate this place. Before they were out of here, those humans' scents would mess her up. They weren't any good for anyone, especially wolves. And it sounded like those idiots were getting closer. Oh boy. Just what she needed. If they started messing with her, Nocqae would show up in seconds. And Nocqae wasn't a wolf to mess around with when he was mad.

"Hey, there she is!" a human shouted. He and a few others were at the other end of the alley that Takai was, well, hiding in. They all had rifles slung across their backs, most had knives in their belts, and their leader carried a shotgun as well.

"You boys look like a pretty rough group," Takai commented as they walked towards her, eventually surrounding her. Takai's voice went from calm to icy cold. "There something I can help you boys with? Because if not, I really do need to go." She started to walk past them.

"We're going to talk to you, lady," the leader growled, grabbing her arm roughly just below the shoulder. "You better tell us what we want to know."

"I don't think that I know what you want to," Takai retaliated. A wolf shadow flickered across the far end of the alley, and her eyes widened.

"Want to bet?"

"Are you threatening me?" Takai demanded furiously.

"So, you're smart enough to figure that part out, at least," the leader mocked her.

A man about twenty years old stopped at the far end of the alley. His features were hidden by a hooded, floor-length black trench coat. He cast a glance down the alley, pausing when he saw the group and stopping when he noticed Takai.

"Nocqae, no," Takai shouted. Her brother took no notice of her words, running down the alley towards them. One of the humans shot at him, grazing his shoulder. Switching to wolf form, Nocqae attacked the man holding his sister. The other humans fled, not bothering to even give a few parting shots.

Just a minute later, Takai and Nocqae ran out onto a larger street. Cars, people, buildings, flew past them as Takai ran, half-dragging her brother behind her. Humans shouted at them as the two passed, mindless of others. "Hurry up, Nocqae, we've gotta get out of here," Takai said as her brother lagged.

"Uh, just a minute," he gasped, pulling out of her grasp. He fell into an alley, crashing against the wall and onto the ground.

"Nocqae!" Takai cried. "What's wrong?" She knelt by her brother. He switched to wolf form as he began losing consciousness, not fully aware of what he was doing.

"Takai, you gotta go if those guys show up again," he whispered.

"There's no way I'm leaving you," Takai half-shouted. She grabbed her brother and put his arm over her shoulders. "Even if I have to drag you around, you're coming with me!"
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 10:46:45 pm by KnifeKnut »

bignarutofan19

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2012, 04:32:23 am »
(@ShyShadie: Aww, thank you. That means a lot. ;-;
Ooh~ Traps? Sounds fun. >:P)

ShyShadie

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2012, 10:57:55 pm »
(( @KnifeKnut: That's okay. It happens c:

You guys are posting some great intros! Can't wait to get into some more action. >:3 ))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2012, 11:21:18 pm »
[[ purr~ c: ! Bumpity bump! Are we missing anyone?]]

ShyShadie

« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2012, 11:36:09 pm »
(( We're still waiting on Shadow to make her intro. c: ))

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2012, 08:10:35 am »
((Since we're waiting I'll pause in my post X3 after reading Knife's post I thought maybe I could have Aatto hear the commotion or something and come help out XD but I'll wait))

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2012, 10:31:10 pm »
((there is one swear in here, so caution to younger people reading this...))

Serana stood in a alley, watching as humans walked by. Some stopped and started to yell at each other; but some stopped to hug the other. What is with this place? It's almost like people around you are like, I hate you! Then ten seconds later, I love you! She rolled her eyes and turned down the alley. She could here people yelling a fighting, Serana trudged down the dark alleyway and peered around a corner, seeing some large males cornering and cowering teenager.

The teenager seen Serana, and looked helplessly in her direction. It caught the 'bullies' attention and the turned also. She gasped and was about to turn and run but instead she stopped herself and stepped put from hiding.

"Now what are you boys doing hurting that young man?" she shivered a bit, probably going to get a beating, but she could take it, Maybe.

"What's it to you? And what's a girl like you doing here?" the leader narrowed his eyes as he stepped closer.

Man this guy is tall... Like a dang building! she looked up at the monster of a man "What's it to you?"

"Tell me!" the man shouted as he grabbed hold of Serana, holding her tightly by the hips.

Serana twisted a bit, trying to get out of his grasp, she looked up at the man and lifted her hand, clutching it into a fist. Swinging it across their face. "Don't touch me!" she said backing away as the man let go to hold his face.

The man angrily grabbed her by the arm and threw her towards the others in the group. They grabbed her and held tightly, Serana struggled trying to get loose as the man walked up to her, clinching his fists. "How dare you hit me!" he bellowed. The men holding her threw her at the ground, Serana lifted herself to her knees as they grabbed hold of her again.

Serana blew the hair from her eyes and tried to get up, but she couldn't. "Damn you." she spat, "Now let me go you cowards!" she snapped, struggling more. She turned to the teenager who was in the corner, shaking like a chihuahua. "A little help here?" the boy shook his head and ran, Serana let out a deep sigh and hung her head low. Humans... I guess I got to save myself... If I can, that is.

(Gonna stop here, or this will be so long >.< I honestly thought I would be stumped of what to say, but eh. Also, I changed Serana's profile a bit. Just added another picture to help with her human appearance.))
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 11:15:08 pm by ~Shadow »

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2012, 04:16:27 pm »
Aatto's gaze remained over the city, watching the snow fall lightly on top of buildings and listened to the honking of cars. What a noisy place the city was... Why couldn't anyone just slow down and enjoy the scenery now and then? Though perhaps lately there wasn't much to be happy about, with the cold weather and the poor condition the whole Earth seemed to be in...but still. Wasn't it good to just be alive?

Aatto was snapped out of his thoughts at some slight commotion not coming too far away from where he was. Frowning he decided to investigate, so turned and walked along the rooftop of the building he was on, then soon took off at a run. He had grown very used to running in the snow, so knew how to keep from sliding or slipping in it, though if he still wasn't careful then he could still end up slipping and fall. He leaped from rooftop to rooftop, traveling over three buildings before he stopped and peered over the edge of one and looked down into an alley. Below he saw a group of men holding down a female, but he blinked in surprise, for he saw right passed that 'illusion'.

The female was a wolf, though why was she here? In a city of humans? Was the reason the same as his? He shook his head, for now wasn't the time for these questions. For whatever reasons, she was in trouble right now, and he had to help.

The men were pretty big though...and Aatto wasn't the big muscled type. But he had to do something. He sat down then slid his legs over the ledge and began to climb down, making sure to stay out of sight of the people below, then once his feet touched the ground he began looking around. He could drop the illusion and attack those men, but he would give himself away, plus he would prefer not to be so messy and avoid killing. He looked around and saw a loose pipe lying on the ground, so picked it up, weighing it in his hand.

It'll have to do.

He stepped out in the open then, facing the men as they were focused on the girl. "Now that's no way to treat a lady." He said, having the pipe lifted and leaning against his shoulder as his free hand was in his pocket, his silver-blue eyes hard and focused on his opponents.

bignarutofan19

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2012, 06:03:31 pm »
(@Shadow & Draco: Would it be all right if I have Daichi come help you guys fight off the men? *can't think of anything to type* I mean, since they're so big I don't think Serana and Aatto will be able to handle them by themselves. But if you guys don't want me to then that's fine. ^^)