Author Topic: ?u?? ? ?al? ?? ?h? p??k {Pet/Owner RP! Literate and accepting committed members}  (Read 25314 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
James shook his head. It was about 12:00 when he woke up. He sat up, his shirt missing. He sighed, shaking his messy hair. A large yawn escaped him. He felt so tired. "Man," He said, realizing his alarm never went off. "What..." He looked around his room. It was a large mess. Gah, what the hell happened? He thought. His head started hurting. He lay back down, and pulled his pillow over his face. Something wet was licking his hands. He moved the pillow, seeing his beloved dog. Hamlet. "Hammy, what are y' doing?" James laughed.

Hamlet wagged his tail, it looked as if it were going a mile a minute. He hopped off the bed, slipping on the wooden floor. "What are you doing, you buffoon?"Spat the almighty Wickishire. "Wick of a Candle, quiet. Go to bed." Hamlet replied. He snorted angerly at the kitten, who seemed to like the idea of sleeping. He ran into the hallway, slamming into the wall, then tripped going down the stairs. He slid to his empty water and food bowl, quickly followed by a half naked James.

The mulitple-toed cat watched as James walked out of the room. Closing the door behind him. She hopped out of her bed, and ran to the door. She pawed at the bottom of the door, mewling as loud as should cold. Shut up Ham! She thought, as she heard the dog's happy barks. She hopped at the handle, which was a curvy shape that never completed, hoping she could reach for it. She mewed more.

wolfgirl56

?? Nevada ??
Nevada looked around at the place, clearly impressed. Too bad there weren't any dogs to play with, or cats to tease. "Beatrice, did you take me to the right place? I don't see anything to do," Nevada said to himself. Even though Bea is only twenty-two years old, I hope she at least still has some brains left in her, he thought stubbornly. It was never good when Nevada was bored. Why couldn't Bea at least dress in appropriate clothes so she could play with him? A T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers would be good for playing with, and at least a Frisbee or tennis ball would be good. He then lay in the middle of the dog park, slowly starting to fall asleep.

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile

"Ah!" I exclaimed as I fell to the ground. I felt a bruise on my head, but that was it. "Why don't you watch where you-" I stopped and decided that it wasn't worth it. I looked up at the guy I ran into and almost choked on my fruit gum. "Oh.. It's fine." I blushed when he helped me up. I looked down at his dog. "Aww cute!" I ran my hand down his dog's back smiling. I read the tag on his collar and giggled. "Spike fits him." I raised back up and made eye contact with him. "I'm Nikki."

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Because of some research, I wanted to try out something on a new character.))

Name: Sarian
Nickname: Saris, Satan (Look at her personality to see why)
Owner: (Can someone claim her? Like, find her at a rescue?)
Species:  American Curl
Accessories: To be announced later
Personality: She is a really, very sweet cat, but for some odd reason, she has a disorder. First is she has Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), this causes her to all the sudden freak out and would make Sarian run away or scratch at an approaching hand out of fear. Now that we got the disorders down, she actually seems to talk weirdly as well, she was originally foreign but her speak now is 3rd person and different. Lastly, she occasionally has seizures as well, but in the end gets up like nothing happened. She truly is a kind cat who would melt into your hands and curl up on your lap, but it would take some time to realize what's going on.
History: She was abused by her previous owner, of course. She was cut, hit, and a bunch of other things. Eventually, a strong hit in the head caused all this. She had been put in a state of shock, but soon, the door opened one day and allowed her bruised self to escape. Animal rescues found her, most everybody's happy, now she waits to be found and adopted.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Siblings: None
Extra:
Can someone please go to an animal shelter and get her? Good luck pet owner.

The liar and the thief

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
(James would be willing to go to the rescue center, but he doesn't have to.)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
(Ah-mah-Gahd! This looks awesome! I have added my own dog to, and i would like to add her play mate but i can only handle roleplaying one. ^^" And everything about her is true.)

Name:Jessie.
Nickname:Jess, Cookie, Cookster.
Owner:Anyone wanting to start with Jessie in? Or she could be at a local adoption center waiting to be adopted. (Poor cookie D:)
Species:(Unknown origin) Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Whippet.
Accessories:She wears the red collar show in the picture above and on special occasions, she has a Black leather collar with large diamonties encrusted all around.
Personality: Jessie is the very immature type with everything. She barks at the slightest noise, plays with anything she can find and always acts the sweetest when she has recks her toys. She is very giggly, and almost always makes her owner laugh. Jessie has been named the 'Cookie' and 'Cookienator' due to the fact she savages them. Cookies are her most loved food and would do anything to get her paws on them. Besides from being immature, she is a very good hunter. Older owners had used her for hunting rabbits before they had to move away to australia due to the fact they had work there. Usually her fights are play fights, but they can get nasty if another dog bites to hard or  steps on her. And lastley, she loves chasing cats. Watch out kitties!
History:This young dog was born at a nice contrey home with her mother by her side. She did not know her father due to the fact he was a stud and lived with a compleatly diffrent household. Growing up was very fun for Jessie; always playing and eating whenever she pleased. At the age of eight weeks, the litter were put up for adoption and Jessie was one of the first to go. She moved into a flat were she was toilet trained to do a number one and a number two inside on a mat. She was left for many hours because they had work and school, but the time come, two years later that she was intruduced to a new family that had a large garden and a large house. Fortunatly, although she missed her old owners, she stayed.
Crush:N/A -This may change over time.
Mate:N/A
Offspring:N/A
Siblings:Many. She does not know were they are though.
Extra:This is more or less summing her up, and not because i like the beat! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWAdb1vgoik
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:54:59 am by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Both accepted (:

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

wolfgirl56

?? Nevada ??
Nevada's ears perked and his ice-blue eyes opened when he saw two humans communicating, but at the moment, he was too lazy to make out what they were saying. There was also a dog there. That caused him to jump out of the abyss of boredom and sleepiness into playfulness and happiness. Nevada ran over to the dog, that looked like a rottweiler mix, but that caused him to shrink back a little bit. Was this dog going to be aggressive or nice to him?

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
a blue gray woke up back in her cat bed. The radio set off the alarm, letting out a loud buzz to wake up her owner. Misty got up and walked out of the room, walking towards the kitchen. She could hear the footsteps of her owner getting up after being woke up by the buzz and she could hear the birds singing their song outside. She stopped and turn her head to see her owner walking towards the kitchen, her hazel eyes fix onto misty. "good morning misty" misty letted out a purr and followed lily to the kitchen. Her mouth watered as she saw her owner fixing up her breakfast, misty's blue eyes fixed onto the bowl of kibble. Her owner, lily, placed the bowl of kibbles and a bowl of water in front of misty and then the blue-gray cat started to eat her breakfast.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

((Waiting for the person who roleplays Spike (forgot his forum user.))