Author Topic: ?u?? ? ?al? ?? ?h? p??k {Pet/Owner RP! Literate and accepting committed members}  (Read 25482 times)

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Jessie

Softly breathing inwards as Navada backed down from aggression, she perked her ears quickly before settling them on her head. Jessie realised that the male ment no real harm as he bowed playfully. The mutt bowed to him aswell as the word "tag" stuck to her mind like glue. 'Sure! I love tag', she barked happily, her tail spinning round in circles with excitment. 'T-tag!' She yapped, running towards the Husky and prodding him in the chest with her raised paw, quickly dashing down a small slippery mound and running as fast as her legs would carry her. She was quite a fast runner, since she had the lines of whippets in her blood. 'Bet you can't catch me!' She called behind her, slowing down to see if Navada was close. Running was quite a pain, Slipping along the dew soked grass and constently having to halt on a mound quickly before she fell down. There was many exciting things to look at as she ran, burger carts on the outside of the park, tiny little dogs in silly pink jumpers, Navada catching up...Navada catching up! Jessie was in her little dream world when she noticed she was slowing down to sniff her surroundings. Shaking her head, she skidded around quickly to face Navada, who was suprisingly close. Jessie pounced, she sailed, she fell. The young dog had not judged how far it was to jump over Navada, and fell ontop of him. So this is what my homes rug is made out of, she thought, thinking about the fluffy rug back home that she loved to lay on, and it seemed Navada had the same fluffyness. Jessie quickly got up, walked off Navada and looked down at him, her face falling forwards. She looked quite cute. (Whenever my dog looks down, her face falls forwards and it looks so adorable x3) She waited for ten seconds untill she found something to say. 'You feel like my rug.'

(Lmao JD x3 Your siggie is so funny.)

Dooooooooood.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
    • View Profile
((oh ok sorry))

as the car stopped, misty lifted her head and watched as lily got out of the car and went to the other side before the owner opened a door. "there you go misty. Now you behave ok?" misty purred and walked out of the pet carrier after lily opened it. She hopped out of the car and walked towards muffins house, her tail high. She turned her head to see that lily and the car were gone but then turned her head towards the house. finally, I'm here!
Signature by Green

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
[[OMG yey ^^ Ladon ish hawte... My owner's oober lush :p ... I mean yeah he's a guy .. so what? -cheesy grin- ;)]]
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:36:33 pm by ?JD? »
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

wolfgirl56

?? Nevada ??
A little yelp escaped Nevada's mouth as Jessie walked on him. What, was he her personal rug now? The thought made him want to laugh, and he felt Jessie stepping off him and he felt relief flooding back to him. He got up and then sprinted a few times across the park, trying to see if Jessie could tackle him again or something. After the sprints, he sat down, panting. Sprinting, why do you have to be so tiring? he thought, nearly repeating it out loud, but he had bit his tongue.
He then gazed at the sky and noticed that some of the dew was disappearing. To cool himself off a bit, he rolled around, trying to mop up the droplets of dew with his thick fur. Though it made him a little bit cooler, it made him slightly smelly. Bea would not be happy. She must think he rolled into a dead animal or dog or cat manure or something like that. He noticed that the people in the gym were all gone, except for one. Bea. Lunch break, he thought. Good thing that Beatrice was having a lunch break; he could get out of the park.
...don't get myself wrong, but I like the park, but I'm too tired, he thought. He then lay down, attempting to go to sleep. "No Jessie, I don't want to play anymore. I'm too tired from sprinting around everywhere," he said before closing his eyes.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
(Overpowered by two things: School and Landon. -Le drools-)

Jessie heard the American Curl calling for her to come out. As he slowly ran, more of a fast jog, he tripped over one of Hamlet's toys. A rubber duck. "God," He said, getting up. As he came up, he walked this time, and went over to the Curl's cage. "Now, what to call you." He asked himself as he opened the cage's door. He looked at an overhanging clock, just above his fireplace mantle, and realized he was late for work. "Crap!" He opened the door and called for Hamlet. He dare not let one cat leave his sight, until he closed the door. He ran to his car, and opened the door for his beloved mutt. The hill closed the door for him, and he hopped through the door to his car. He slipped the key in, than switched the car into drive.
"Bye boy, gotta go." James told Hamlet, driving off soon after.

As soon as Hamlet jumped out of the car, James was no where to be seen. He trotted into the park, seeing his way to a willow. He remembered a song from James' radio and started singing it. "So what we get drunk, so what we don't sleep, we're just havin' fun. We don't care who sees." He finished the verse as he rolled over, seeing a cute mutt. (Jessie) Hamlet wagged his tail, which was going a mile a minute. He narrowed his eyes and saw a Husky under her. He sighed, seeing that she was 'taken'. (Well, in his mind. XD)

"Why do you talk funny? And what'cha say your name was? Sarian?" The kitten had many more questions bubbling in her stomach. (God, Wick's posts are growing shorter and shorter.)

wolfgirl56

((Rofl Hamlet xD))

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
@IlLupoItaliano: Oh... Oh my. Nikki may flirt with him a little bit xD And I think Caged_Beast (Alec) Has the same tattoo as you xD

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
(That's how Hamlet rolls. *Punk @$$ face*)