Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 93973 times)

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2012, 04:02:17 am »
((Also, I will be joining. With all knew characters! Will most likely have 2 or 3. This will be edited))

Name: Ambergaze
Personality: Ambergaze is a fun loving and shy she-cat. Loves to be around others; and does not like to be alone. She will get angry if you do anything that bugs her, but you will know when she is mad. Ambergaze loves her life, just the way it is, and hopes no one will change her. She may not seem shy, but around new cats, she will be stumbling on words and sometimes keep her distance. Not usually the best at making new friends, but her Clan has been very welcoming, and she is enjoying life.
Clan: ThornClan
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A

Name: Oakclaw
Personality: Oakclaw is a loyal feline who will do anything for his Clan. He tends to wander off alone at times, since he still has some adventure left in him. He is bold, and isn't afraid to stand up for himself and say what is on his mind. That said, his intelligence is high enough to say nothing stupid or to make himself look weak. He cares deeply for his friends and Clanmates, and will give up all his life for them. However, Oakclaw can be a little hot-headed. His temper can get out of control, and usually only cats close to him may be able to calm him down. Oakclaw has a small regret in joining StormClan; he did not think they would become bad, he always thought they would turn good. But, he was wrong, and now feels it is time to leave. Soon it will happen.
Clan: StormClan
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A

(he may be added later)

Name: Bravepaw
Personality:
Clan:
Mate:
Offspring:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:08:27 pm by ~Shadow »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2012, 04:29:10 am »
((-Deep inhale- I love the smell of remake in the morning! Smells like cats. -Brick'd-))

A bright yellow/tan ocelot similar looking to a leopard
Name: Leopardpaw
Personality: Ambitious and dark, she is truly evil at its purest. Her core is pretty much black though she has a bright ocelot pelt. She pretends to be a daddy's/mommy's girl just to get on their good side. It is  mystery, but she was said to be the only survivor of the 3 sisters that wandered off. She truly doesn't care at all about anyone and is a true enemy of Ivorythorn.
History: Murr
Clan: Nightclan
Mate: None
Offspring: None

A Turkish Van with one ear missing and green and blue eyes
Name: Redear/Sin
Personality: A cold, dark and serious cat with ambitions and goals that would help herself, Invidia, and Lust gain true power. She's only showed her bright half towads Lust and acts somewhat nurturing to Invidea, who she shaped and trained to be a deity.
History: She actually has Candle to blame for this. She was protective of her oldr sister, who Creekclan despised and soon joined her once she had enough of being hated. She lost her sister though, and tried to rejoin her former clan. They said she attacked Nightstar, and chased her off. Framed and alone, she began to secretly reach out to Riverstorm for comfort. Hate, pain, even dying once, it all added up to her being dark-hearted. She was soon revived and dubbed a grimm reaper. Now, she trains a deity to take on the ambition of claiming the entire woods.
Clan: Stormclan
Mate: Riverstorm
Offspring: Dawnpaw, Bluebird, Jetblack

A black and white tuxedo cat with a purple sheen on his coat and violet eyes
Name: Jetblack
Personality: A serious, focused cat who not speaks 1 word instead of having conversations. He never spoke proper in the first place anyway. He's loyal to Bluebird alone now and looks up to her, but feels Dawnpaw is a traitor.
History: >:3 You'll never know~
Clan: Stormclan
Mate: None
Offspring: None
((And as for my other cats, they're dead. They're all dead and in the farplane. I used a little from Ries to redo Jet, and there's currently a brewing plot that might bring interest))

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2012, 05:19:33 am »
((@okami: welcome back. One question: can fireblaze find leopardkit/paw after she and ivorythorn fought?

@shadow: welcome to the rp shadow.

Hey crystal, since leopardkit's alive, can you change the number of fire and tiny's offspring from four to five please? And do you want us to start roleplaying now?))
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2012, 05:39:34 am »
Don't worry, Leopardpaw is already at camp. Anyway, I found an interesting game called lost silver. I'll probably be playing it a bit.))

The liar and the thief

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2012, 05:47:16 am »
I think my iPad keyboard changed french... Im so confused now D:

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2012, 01:34:57 pm »
((@shadow: do you want me to search up on "how to change the iPad keyboard from French to English?"

@okami: ok. also, redear has a mission of killing off a cat, I hope she enjoys killing off rogues: (it's a plot)

http://www.theclansoffatality.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=ideas&action=display&thread=44&page=1 ))
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 02:58:32 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2012, 08:48:20 pm »
((... -Stars in eyes- Don't worry! Leave it to me! -Throws Redear out there with a scythe-
And should we begin rping?))

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2012, 09:02:03 pm »
((Accepted, and we may start.))

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2012, 09:03:25 pm »
( i will be finishing my last Character's app, Lawl)
(Also, Crystal, i think that it is a little unfair to have more than 1 character with a high rank. So this is a rule that could be put into consideration. So maybe like 'Only one of your cats may be a high rank, which includes Leader, Deputy and Medicine cat.'
It will keep it fair. Im not meaning to be rude to anyone. But Hearts, you have a leader, deputy and medicine cat. And i find that unfair... But, it is up to you Crystal.)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:13:16 pm by ~Shadow »

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2012, 10:15:45 pm »
I'd like to rejoin, if I can. I missed this roleplay. c:

Alexis (Later known to be Azaleapaw, then Azaleafeather)
She-Cat
8 moons
Alexis is very kind and would go out of her way to help anyone. However, her timid attitude can get in the way, and she has a tendency to back away when times get rough. Nonetheless, she's progressing in getting braver talking to others, refusing to shy away.
History:
This mau was brought to an animal shelter at five moons old, due to a flood in her other Twolegplace farther away. When a family of three came along and said they were looking for a cat, a shelter helper suggested to take her. The family agreed, overjoyed to have found a kitten so easily, and took her home. Alexis has been happy ever since then, and still lives with her family now. She is a kittypet.

Briarkit
She-Cat
1 moon
Briarkit is peppy and mischievous, getting under every cat's paws whenever she can. As she grows, she will act more loyal and thoughtful, but will still have a trace of her kithood attitude.
History:
There's not much going on in Briarkit's life right now, since she was only born a moon ago. Her mother is Bloomriver, father an unknown rogue, and she resides in ThornClan.

Kestrelpaw (Later to be known as Kestrelwind)
She-Cat
7 moons
Kestrelpaw isn't one to get into fights, even though she's a bit arrogant. Her mildly stubborn attitude can get her into trouble sometimes, but despite that, she's an energetic, fun-loving cat. If she's threatened, however, this little she-cat will instantly launch into defensive mode, possibly even attacking the opponent if it gets too much for her. She can be a bit argumentative, but otherwise, if she's not bothered by anything, she's actually pretty sweet and playful, and she will do anything to cheer up a friend. She will grow up to be loyal to her Clan, but her attitude will still linger.
History:
Kestrelpaw was the firstborn kitten, and the only kitten to Ravencloud, a black she-cat. Her father was a kittypet, who she had never seen, and as she grew up, she felt a little ashamed for being half kittypet, since kittypets were looked down upon with scorn. Right after her apprentice ceremony her mother disappeared, and she guessed Ravencloud had gone to live with the twolegs. Kestrelpaw is still young, so there's not much to add to her history yet. She lives in CreekClan.

Mintpaw (Later to be Mintbreeze)
She-Cat
6 moons
Mintpaw is almost always cheerful and adventurous, but a little shy as well. She likes to meet new friends, talking to her buddies whenever she has the chance or time to. This kitten isn't afraid to get her pelt dirty, and she likes to play and joke around. But when times get rough, she doesn't get going, and she won't hesitate to snap if she's annoyed. She has a crush on Blackpaw.
History:
Being Clanborn, Mintpaw was excited to become an apprentice. Her mother is a calico named Mallowstream, though her father is an unknown rogue. There's not much to add to her history yet, since she's young. She lives in CreekClan.

Lilyfrost
She-Cat
11 moons
Lilyfrost is often a mute she-cat. She doesn't really talk unless it's necessary, and would rather go for a stroll in the forest than get into an argument. She's not that argumentative over anything if it's not worth it, but if she's in combat, this cat will give it her all to successfully protect and defend her Clan, even if it means risking her life and putting herself in danger to do so. She only shows she's aware of teasing or insulting by twitching an ear or her tail, nothing more, and she only worries if her Clanmates are wounded, or they are sent into battle and she's left behind.
History:
Lilyfrost, like any other Clanborn cat, was born and raised in her current Clan by her mother, Appletail, and her father, Beechfang. She had one sibling named Echokit, who died a moon after she was born due to greencough. Lilyfrost, after her sister's death, was more determined than ever to succeed in her apprentice and warrior tasks, to make her parents proud of her. Soon after the loss of Echokit, she was made an apprentice, alongside her mentor, Waspthorn, who was picked to be her mentor because of his strong and courageous attitude. After moons of training, Lilyfrost was made a warrior, though her mentor had died a few days after in a battle. She resides in ThornClan.

Lapis (Later known to be Russetflower)
Female
16 moons
Lapis is carefree and she has an uplifting spirit. She may rub off as rude sometimes, but deep inside she just wants to see that she's made someone happy. Even though, for a happy she-cat, her feelings are easily hurt. She doesn't often have a bad mood, but she tries to refrain lashing out at anyone when she does.
History:
By her kittypet collar, Lapis was born with twolegs until she and her older brother found a way to escape. Soon after that, her sibling left for a rogue's life, which left her in terrible stress and confusion for a while. For a few moons after her brother's disappearance, she would barely stray from her makeshift den near the Twolegplace, but then one day she decided to move out and move on, and now she wanders the forest in search of shelter and food. She lives the life of a loner, soon to be of ThornClan.

Charcoal
Tom
25 moons
Charcoal is the complete opposite of his sister. He's dark and very quiet, not even talking unless needed, and when he does talk, usually a sneer is hidden in his voice. He prefers to travel alone, though he can be very violent, when he sees something to attack, he attacks.
History:
Along with his younger sister, Lapis, he was born with twolegs. One day they escaped while their housefolk weren't paying attention, and soon enough after, Charcoal chose the path of a rogue, leaving his sister behind to fend for herself. He was listed as cold-hearted and careless by all the other stray cats he met, and now he travels the forest in search of food and shelter, as he'd heard of the four Clans, and even though he's never met them, he doubts and doesn't trust their ways. He is a rogue.

Sorry I didn't use the new application format, I used my character thread on the website. ^^' I can always redo them if you want. :3

ヌ - ド ル