Author Topic: Big cat rp (Lions,Tigers,Cheetahs,Panthers or Ligers) Need members!  (Read 41010 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Hiya ferals! I did this in the advertising board and now I want to post this idea into an actual rp.
Anyway, this is a rp that is on the forums (I can't go on the game it's a long story  :-\) You can be a Lion, Tiger, Cheetah,Panther or a Liger and in addition your feline character can be in a story i'm creating (I have no idea what the title is yet) Ok here's what you have to post for your character
Name:
Species:
Position: (King,Leader,Queen,Second-in-command,Cub,Elder,Warrior,Guard,Hunter,Scout and the Medic
Personality:
Appearence:
Mate: (if any)
Cubs: (if it has cubs)
Siblings: (if it has siblings)
Parents: (if a cub)
Bio: (if it has any)

RULES PLEASE FOLLOW:
1: NO BULLYING,SPAMMING,POSING OR TROLLING
2: Play your own felines!
3: You CAN have wings
4: You can't have powers without my permission
5: When your character dies it STAYS dead as a spirit,don't pretend to put it back to life
6: Don't bug me if you want your character to have powers please it annoys me very badly -_-"
7: You can be an angel or a demon feline or can make your character immortall if you wish
8:
You can make your character come from a season or a holiday
9: NO GODMODDING OR POWER-PLAYING! (ripping another one's heads off ewwww! :S)
10: NO KILLING ANOTHER PLAYER'S CHARACTER WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION
11: I'll be active when i can so don't complain :P (I'm on everyday so hopefully no problems XD)
12: I need active members so please stay active and be nice to each other :) Have fun ferals! <3

MEMBERS:

Name: Korali (Kor- ar- li)
Species: Cheetah
Position: King, if not warrior
Personality: Korali is a protective cheetah who will do anything for his pride/ friends. He is loyal but can be aggressive at times.
Appearence: Got a pic
Mate: None
Cubs: None but would like some
Siblings: Samili (Sarm- arl- e) (Dead)
Parents: Father- Kokalo (Coke- a- lo) Dead Mother- Sarasi (Sa- rise- i)
Bio: Wip

Name: Nahrumi
Species: Lion
Position: Warrior
Personality: She is a calm lioness, though she has a nasty side to her. Even though it will only rarely come out. She is more on the quiet side and will barely speak unless spoken to.
Appearence: A sandy tan-brown lioness with oddly large paws. She has a thick dark brown nose and pawpads to match the colour. Her eyes are a deep amberish-gold with flecks of pale silver. Nahrumi has a thick brown tail tuft.
Cubs: Nope
Siblings: Nada
Parents: Raa (father, dead) Uruhi (mother, location unknown, considered dead)
Bio: Coming soon

Name: Arii
Species: Snow leopard
Position: Hunteress
Personality: She is remotely a nasty female. Stay away from her, unless she's in 'the quiet mood', then she will be approachable. It'd best be to stay away from her, unless you have made friends with her. Which, is rather hard to do.
Appearence: A rather small, lithe snow leopardess with a thick pale coat. She has illuminating, murky green eyes that can capture anyone's attention.
Cubs: None
Siblings: Dead
Parents: Ravine (father, location unknown) Aoi (mother, location unknown)
Bio: Arii was born and raised in the mountains. Her siblings died from the cold, as she was born during the harsh winter. As soon as Arii was old enough, she left her mother and traveled away from the mountains. She never knew her father, but her mother said he was a brave leopard.

Name: Kayden
Species: Panther
Position: Second-in command? If not warrior
Personality: Korelo is the kind of guy you want to be friends with. He is kind, funny and has a great sense of humor. He knows when you're sad, when you're happy and when you are in the mood to joke around. He is all-around a laid-back dude, but he can be very serious and protective when needed.
Appearence: A charcoal-black panther with faintly darker spots. He has pale olive-green eyes.
Siblings: Ruen (sister, dead) Elias (brother, location unknown)
Parents: Rianda (mother, dead) Yusif (father, dead)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: He doesn't talk much about his past. Actually, he even wishes to forget it.
Name: Shanira
Species: Feline
Breed: Cheetah
Position: Cub
Personality:
Appearance: Still carrying her fluff Shanira is still a small cheetah who has ways to go.
Mate: "Ew! That's gross."
Cubs: "Why would I have cubs when I'm only a cub myself.."
Siblings: "I'm the only one that...survived.."
Parents: "I don' want to talk about it."
Bio: Shanira was born to a well respected cheetah family, she and 4 others were born in the litter of Aatu and Dachi. Her mother Dachi was the Queen cheetah of the Swahili tribe and Aatu was it's king, since they both were the leaders they never really taught the young cubs to hunt, sometime her father would sneak them away and show them a thing or two, but not much. When she was 4 1/2 moths old a nearby lion tribe came through and demanded that the cheetah's give their hunting grounds to them, her parents weren't about to let that happen. Since the cheetahs were much smaller than the lions the lions had a huge advantage over the tribe. Shanira was hidden under a large boulder along with her 4 brothers while she watched her family and friends get slaughtered right before her eyes. During all the chaos she never noticed her brothers leave the safety of the boulder to help their friends. She then watched her brothers get torn to shreds right in front of her, this frenzy went on for hours. When it was finally over she left the boulder and ran for as long as she could until she finally collapsed. She now roams alone and struggles to survive every second of her life.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:51:26 am by angela,., »

puppy09

Re: Big cat rp (Lions,Tigers,Cheetahs,Panthers or Ligers) Need members!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 07:12:08 am »

Name: Korali (Kor- ar- li)
Species: Cheetah
Position: King, if not warrior
Personality: Korali is a protective cheetah who will do anything for his pride/ friends. He is loyal but can be aggressive at times.
Appearence: Got a pic
Cubs: None but would like some
Siblings: Samili (Sarm- arl- e) (Dead)
Parents: Father- Kokalo (Coke- a- lo) Dead Mother- Sarasi (Sa- rise- i)
Bio: Wip
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 11:59:10 am by reece »

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 08:58:00 pm »
Accepted! :D

puppy09

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 08:33:12 am »
Thank you. By the way, who is your character?

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 11:47:35 am »
More like characters XD Anyway, I have a lion: Kuvi from my story- Kuvi's Exile, I have a tiger, Taylor that's a healer and is in the same story as her brother Kuvi. (They're ligers) I'm planning on making a cheetah and a panther. You can start rping here if ya want. But first I wanna add my character's bio :3 (You can make your feline any colour btw not just ordinary colours FYI)

Kuvi: a black lion with a dark blue mane,silver paws,blue eyes and a light blue underbelly. Is mostly nice to others but can be aggressive to strangers. His mate is the next queen of the land, Amaria.
Taylor: A light orange tigress with faint black stripes and amber eyes, being a liger but her appearence is more like a tiger. She's caring to all her paitents even if they're not the same species as hers,being a liger she understands on how to be different.

Marina: A slender gold cheetah with small black spots, black paws and emerald eyes. She is looking for a mate, she's sweet,loving and caring for everyone around her unless they're mean to her.

Gale: A pitch black female panther with amythest eyes, silver paws and a grey underbelly. She is a strong and determined to fight for her friends against enemies, even to the death.

*MORE COMING SOON!*
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 12:00:38 pm by angela,., »

puppy09

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 12:02:29 pm »
Korali lifted his spotted head as the morning sun shone on his spotted pelt. He slowly yawned showing off his sharp, white teeth. He shook his head and sat up his ears pricked, ready for anything. His large paw lifted up to slowly scratch his head. (Shortie!)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 12:09:12 pm »
Marina raised her eyebrow at Korali, she chuckled and went over to him. "You seem like a sleepy head, weren't you already one?" She purred and her eyes were lit up with amusement.

(Marina loves Korali *coughcough*)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 12:12:45 pm by angela,., »

Offline -DySfUnCtIoNaL-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • M U S I C ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 03:19:56 am »
Name: Nahrumi
Species: Lion
Position: Warrior
Personality: She is a calm lioness, though she has a nasty side to her. Even though it will only rarely come out. She is more on the quiet side and will barely speak unless spoken to.
Appearence: A sandy tan-brown lioness with oddly large paws. She has a thick dark brown nose and pawpads to match the colour. Her eyes are a deep amberish-gold with flecks of pale silver. Nahrumi has a thick brown tail tuft.
Cubs: Nope
Siblings: Nada
Parents: Raa (father, dead) Uruhi (mother, location unknown, considered dead)
Bio: Coming soon

Name: Arii
Species: Snow leopard
Position: Hunteress
Personality: She is remotely a nasty female. Stay away from her, unless she's in 'the quiet mood', then she will be approachable. It'd best be to stay away from her, unless you have made friends with her. Which, is rather hard to do.
Appearence: A rather small, lithe snow leopardess with a thick pale coat. She has illuminating, murky green eyes that can capture anyone's attention.
Siblings: Dead
Parents: Ravine (father, location unknown) Aoi (mother, location unknown)
Bio: Arii was born and raised in the mountains. Her siblings died from the cold, as she was born during the harsh winter. As soon as Arii was old enough, she left her mother and traveled away from the mountains. She never knew her father, but her mother said he was a brave leopard.

Name: Kayden
Species: Panther
Position: Second-in command? If not warrior
Personality: Korelo is the kind of guy you want to be friends with. He is kind, funny and has a great sense of humor. He knows when you're sad, when you're happy and when you are in the mood to joke around. He is all-around a laid-back dude, but he can be very serious and protective when needed.
Appearence: A charcoal-black panther with faintly darker spots. He has pale olive-green eyes.
Siblings: Ruen (sister, dead) Elias (brother, location unknown)
Parents: Rianda (mother, dead) Yusif (father, dead)
Bio: He doesn't talk much about his past. Actually, he even wishes to forget it.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 03:46:15 am by DyS »
In game, I'm -DySfUnCtIoNaL- c;

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 11:31:11 am »
All are accepted! <3

Offline -DySfUnCtIoNaL-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • M U S I C ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2012, 06:02:44 pm »
Awesome!~

Kayden glanced around sleepily, his head still groggy with sleep. He slowly rose to his paws and flicked his tail, he waited for someone to appear. As he could spot no one. Oh, wait, there was Nahrumi, in the distance. He watched as she climbed over the small hill. She had something in her jaws, oh, it was just an antelope. The male panther sighed gently before plopping back down onto the grass.
In game, I'm -DySfUnCtIoNaL- c;