Author Topic: Big cat rp (Lions,Tigers,Cheetahs,Panthers or Ligers) Need members!  (Read 41016 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Big cat rp (Lions,Tigers,Cheetahs,Panthers or Ligers) Need members!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2012, 08:48:31 pm »
Thank you ^.^ Sorry I've been busy, I might post later if not then definitely tomorrow.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2012, 09:15:11 pm »
You're welcome and I don't blame you for being busy, everyone's busy these days, so don't blame yourself C:)

Marina nodded and said "Alrighty then." Marina lay down on her side and closed her eyes into a deep sleep.

Taylor was looking over cautiously over the big cats and said once again, "Can someone PLEASE help me and my pride? We'd be very grateful!"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 04:27:29 pm by angela,., »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2012, 06:50:48 pm »

Shanira
Shanira's small paws were slamming against the African sand as she ran after a small jackrabbit, her long tail swung back and forth to keep her balanced as she ran. Coming to a quick stop she sat down, frustrated, "Man! I will never be able to catch anything!" she growled as she watched the rabbit disappear into the distance, grumbling to herself she stood back up and trotted around hoping to find a lizard or a dead animal. The cub wandered the lonely desert until she saw something pleasing, a large rat, she crouched down her brows furrowed as she tried to remember what her father taught her then leaped forward and easily pouncing onto the rat and grabbing a hold of it's neck and quickly killing it "Finally!" she beamed. She carried her prize to a nearby sage bush and wolfed down the kill. Feeling happy she buried the bones and curled up to take a much needed rest.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2012, 09:18:28 pm »
Taylor saw the young cheetah cub and yelled "Good job!" She sat down and watch as the little cheetah eat her meal. ~She could be a fighter when she grows up! But... I think she already has a pride of her own. Something tells me that she'd make a good fighter!~ She padded up to Shanira and sat by her. "Are you lost? You seem so tired and depressed!"

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2012, 09:24:32 pm »
(What breed of big cat is Taylor? So I can make my post sound better lol.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2012, 09:27:45 pm »
(She's a liger, her fur is light orange, she has faint black stripes, she has a slender build like Nala off of TLK and her eyes are an emerald green. Hope that helped. EDIT: this might be the very beginning of a pride! I started another rp but i'm going to be equally active on both rps, you can add your characters there. It's called the Aerialin Pride, please join, you don't have to though XD)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 09:30:58 pm by angela,., »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2012, 10:27:03 pm »

Shanira
Shanira heard a voice as she closed her eyes, when she looked up she saw a liger, her eyes widened in fear. She looked at the liger's muscular yet slender build, her faint dark striped shown well against the light orange pelt which reminded her of a lion. She remembered the lions killing her family and jumped up and took off, her paws beating against the ground sent up a swirl of dust as she ran through the desert. She knew her incredible speed would get her away from the large cat and she planned to keep it that way.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2012, 10:34:58 pm »
Taylor gasped as she saw her leave. "Wait! Don't go!" She remembered the battle between the lions and the cheetahs and realizes that this young cheetah cub WAS part of that cheetah pride! "You're part of that cheetah pride that got attacked, aren't you?"

Marina gasped as she saw Shanira dash past her and she coughed up dust. "Uck! Watch it!" She growled and looked back to see Taylor speed after the little cub, her fur bristled and zoomed past Taylor and Shanira then stands in front of Shanira, her black claws unsheathed, she hissed at Taylor. "Don't you DARE touch this cheetah cub, she doesn't deserve to be injured!"

Taylor growled and hissed at Marina. "Why in the god's name would I touch a cub? I'd never hurt anyone! As a matter of fact, i'm a medic!"

Marina rolled her eyes and growled. "Alright, if you wouldn't hurt a cub, why don't you explain to me WHY you came here in the first place!"
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 10:43:30 pm by angela,., »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2012, 10:46:39 pm »

Shanira
Shanira saw another large cat stand in front of her but she zoomed right under her "Why is everyone trying the get me?" she little paws began to ache and so did her chest but she kept running. She purposely kicked up more dust in hopes to choke them out and keep them away.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2012, 10:51:33 pm »
Marina spat out dust and growled to the liger. "How could you be so stupid to greet a cheetah cub like that? You KNOW the history about you and the cheetahs! Speaking of that, I suggest that you go back to your pretty little pride and let me talk to her!" She sped after the cub, her flanks heaving with energy.