Author Topic: Lostclan.. The clan of the lost //Open//Accepting!//  (Read 11382 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: Lostclan.. The clan of the lost //Open//Accepting!//
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 09:26:55 pm »
Huskystar slid down from the rock landing on the soft grass and mewed loudly. "We are going in 5 minutes, please get something to eat. We will get some water on the way." More cats crowded around the food area picking at the yummiest pieces of fresh kill. The apprentices shared there kills and the warriors had there own. Elders shared gratefully and so did the queens. He flicked his tail in approval and he slowly slumped down on the floor saving his energy for the day ahead, he  knew it was going to be a rough one today. Lots of kits were getting adventurous by now, so they might just sneak away from the clan to go explore. Huskystar shook his head shaking out the thought and looked at his clan with pride. 

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 09:33:49 pm »
MeadowWhisper watched Huskystar. She lapped up from the small puddle beside the warriors den. Water dripped from her maw as she licked it away. She made her way through the crowd of cats to Huskystar. "You ok?" She asked in a concerned but also shy and friendly tone. She sat down neatly tucking her tail over her paws. A crisp breeze blew through her fur making her shiver a bit. She shook off some leaves which fell from ahead onto her.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2012, 09:48:57 pm »
He looked at Meadowwhisper in a kind expression. "Yes, just the kits are getting a bit adventurous, don't  you  think?'' He mewed putting his paw down. He felt the soft grass earth on his paw pads as he slowly stood up. He done a quick stretch and then a yawn before again sitting down. He smiled sleepily at the she cat, looked at a kit that was sneaking off, but a she cat came and brought him back into the camp. He then looked back at Meadowhisper.

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2012, 10:48:17 pm »
MeadowWhisper chuckled as the she cat brought back her kit. "Yes they are getting quite adventurous." She smiled noticing a young kit wrestling with his siblings. "But it would be nice to have my own." She purred. Having kits of her own would be a big responsibility. Something caught her tail which somehow was wriggling around. A young she cat looked up squeaking then running back over to her mother. "They're quite fun to watch to." She mewed and settled her tail back on top of her paws.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2012, 11:11:37 pm »
He mewed in agreement, they are EXTREMELY adventurous. "I think you will find the right male one day." He purred getting up and trotting to the centre of the camp and mewing loudly. "Come on now! We have to go!" Cats crowded behind Huskystar as the mothers got there kits and elders slowly crawled to the crowd. He smiled being patient for the others to get to the centre to. A warrior quickly went to the fresh kill pile and picked up a final mouse eating it, he then retreated back into the crowd.

Meep Meep.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2012, 11:41:38 pm »
MeadowWhisper made her way to the back of the crowd. Her paws tingled with excitement for some reason. A breeze rolled by, fluffing up her pelt as she licked it back down. A she cat fell over tumbling into MeadowWhisper. The she cat apologized and went back to her spot while MeadowWhisper stumbled and got back up, annoyed at the clumsy she cat.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2012, 11:49:00 pm »
He checked everyone was there and then he started to venture in the forest slowly ducking underneath a branch then jumping over some twigs. The sound of waves tickled his whiskers as he headed towards the sound. A beautiful waterfall came into sight and he stopped near the bank. His tail tip twitching.
(No colour right know because my laptop goes funny xD)

Meep Meep.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 11:53:49 pm »
MeadowWhisper waited until everyone was out of camp, following Huskystar. Once everyone was out she followed slowly behind until the scent of the lake. Her ears went forward listening to what Huskystar might say. A tom, this time knocked her over. "Kittypet." He muttered, growling. MeadowWhisper hissed and started shoving her way forward to look for someone she might know.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2012, 11:57:58 pm »
He mewed to the clan. '' Don't go to near the edge mostly kits." He ignored the hisses to the other clan mates, he waited for the cats to pour into the clearing, so they all could have a drink. The sun shone through a little gap between the trees that shone on Huskystar. :P

Meep Meep.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2012, 12:06:08 am »
MeadowWhisper leaped over the last few cats heads and stood, a foot deep in water. She bent down lapping up the water. The tom from earlier, smirked and pushed her in. The one thing she wasn't good at, was swimming. She was pushed out into the small current. Water filled her lungs as she splashed around for air. Everyone just awkwardly stood there.