• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Lif
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 04:57:02 pm »
Got it into this game in December.
However, I have always wondered this:
How many dens/burrows are there in the Heath or Forest? I've only found two; a bunneh burrow and a den that fits a fox in it  :-\ I don't know if there's anymore....
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:21:55 pm by FeralFireHeart »

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 06:21:38 pm »
There's usually one for each last I remember; the map eternally loops

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 05:40:14 am »
I just started playing that game. But singleplayer is super annoying, the second the map loads you have to run as fast as possible or otherwise a fox will get you. You hardly get anytime to look around when you load. But the details are pretty, and I think they should add more animals into the game like a coyote or a bird. And also, in singleplayer I was a pregnant rabbit so I stayed in one of the dens and this fox would never leave the entryway. It was so annoying and my thirst and hunger bars were so low and I needed to get out. But multiplayer is nice, but some people think they can just chat all they want and then suddenly they die of hunger lol

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2013, 06:59:54 am »

Deer swarm, anyone?

Offline Juralumin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Axel: Burn toast! Burn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2013, 01:17:06 pm »
That pic above is so cool :O And it looks like deers in the background are like fighting or something?

I already knew about this game lol

Now whenever I feel like there is a predator around me I stick close to the totem pole so they can change if they get near. Nobody notices me anyway lol But its plenty annoyting when someone kills you >.< I cant even kill anyone. Its hard! D: Buts thats just Lif (life lol) XD

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2013, 01:53:55 pm »
That pic above is so cool :O And it looks like deers in the background are like fighting or something?

I already knew about this game lol

Now whenever I feel like there is a predator around me I stick close to the totem pole so they can change if they get near. Nobody notices me anyway lol But its plenty annoyting when someone kills you >.< I cant even kill anyone. Its hard! D: Buts thats just Lif (life lol) XD
Killing people can be tough, and unfortunately as predators it becomes pretty much a necessity (unless you go around scavenging, which is also tough since people tend to defend their kills). Generally as a predator, I find myself starving to death most often since I don't actually want to kill anyone, rofl - I personally think that there should be npc animals or something along those lines so players don't have to kill each-other for food, or at least safe-zones where hunger/combat isn't an issue and players can just sit and chat - the amount of people that randomly kill for no reason can be pretty frustrating. And to your prior question! they aren't actually fighting - they're just hopping around being playful. xP No one actually killed each-other in that game.

Offline shaybaby22

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Hooves of courage (admin)
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2013, 12:14:58 pm »
And They say "Feral Heart is the worst Mate Beg Game" On lif it gets pretty Brutal! Two wolf girls fought to the death for this male wolf.Smh And Bunnies kill wolves and bears!! Lol this game pretty much explains itself! Kill or Be Killed.

I usually play Heath 4 or 3 sometimes forest 1 or 5
Name: Kodiak lol random but yea ^_^
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 12:18:05 pm by shaii »

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2013, 12:32:59 pm »
Very interesting, but how do you get the game? So confused.

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2013, 04:14:02 pm »
It's free. Just go here to play~ http://www.gamevial.com/playgames.php?game=lif

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2013, 04:31:23 pm »

Here's a good example of rare inter-species cooperation in order to create a wolf/fox totem pole. Unfortunately, none of the other animals participated. :(