Author Topic: Halp ;\  (Read 2919 times)

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
Re: Halp ;\
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 05:53:16 pm »
Hiding/minimizing won't do any good because they'll hear your constant typing LOL
The best you can do is either obey the rules or play when they're not home. My parents could care less about FH but my sisters FREAK when they see me playing xD

PS: I don't think the age limit is 18+ (adult content? I don't think so) I believe it's 16+ or something

Another thing is that you can still try to convince them that FH is a good game but people just ruin other people's fun by trolling everyone :P

Hope I could help and sorry about your parents decision ):

CloudFish

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 06:24:08 pm »

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 06:35:46 pm »
It says nobody under the age of 13...

ANYWAY, lying wasn't my point, either try to convince your parents that FH isn't all bad (which it isn't) or obey what they said. Parents are highley protective of their kids over the internet but sometimes it gets out of hand. I had to go away from FH for a while and I almost died of boredum, the only thing I did was sleep lol.

CloudFish

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 06:45:37 pm »

PS: I don't think the age limit is 18+ (adult content? I don't think so) I believe it's 16+ or something

First off, any member of Feralheart who is under the age of 18, you are to have a parent or a guardian check over our website and take a look at the game to judge its suitability for you. If they are not happy with the content or are unwilling to check we henceforth refuse to provide you access to the site and game effective immediately. As stated in out terms we cannot be responsible for the actions of the users here though we do our best to curb users actions with our limited resources. So if a MOD asks you do do something please follow the instruction(s) there will be good reason even if you are not sure why.

Found here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=17070.msg228421#msg228421

looks like an 18 to me

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2012, 07:03:05 pm »
Look bro, i'm not going to sit here and argue with you, a reply wasn't even needed, I made my point. Now i'm leaving before this becomes the reason i'm angry for the rest of the day

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 02:39:57 am »
Yea my parents are over protective but anyways I have  a labtop so its in my room and Yea I'm gonna be 13 real soon so I feel like I need my freedom ;
Anyways they said "feralheart" gave a virus and I was like :O IT DOSN'T HAVE VIRUSES!! and they said its the connection with feralheart that gives a virus so I said I been playing it for a long time and how can it give a virus now!? and then I think they said just dont go on it so I have a feeling they "played" the game and figured out my login [which I use for many accs] and they sall everything they do in there and yea I cleared the history once because someone tricked me into going to a NO,NO site ;I and they we're all like why did you clear the history and I started crying cause I felt guilty and thought I was in trouble so I told them... and "yea" I didn't get in trouble because they knew it wasn't me going to the site but anyways my parents had a AWFUL fight my mom drove off and I cant really convence them now cause I'm all angry at my dad ETC.. etc.. so <.< I'm convenced to ask him but I know it would go deathly wrong.
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2012, 02:50:57 am »
Check if you have a virus with a free program called MalewareBytes. all you do is download/install it, run "Quick Scan" and delete any viruses it might find. Maybe if you prove to your parents there is no virus/you deleted it, they'll let you back on.

Good luck!

http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2012, 03:34:38 am »
I remember when my parents used to blame me for every virus we got until I proved to them that it was my father's music downloader or whatever that was causing all the problems. It took me foreeeeverrrr to prove it to them but I eventually did.

It felt strangely gratifying if a teensy bit weird to be right for once.

All I know is being accused of viruses really, really sucks. I hope that you can at least clear your name on that if nothing else.