Poll

Should there be an animation for Upoun A Bloodred Sky He Howls?

YES! ASK SOMEONE!!!!!!
4 (66.7%)
No, it'll take too much time!
1 (16.7%)
Not too sure there, buddy!
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: The Aerialin Pride (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!! :D)  (Read 116778 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
The Aerialin Pride (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!! :D)
« on: December 09, 2012, 04:43:39 pm »
Hey guys, I am starting ANOTHER rp  about canines and felines in a big pack. (I have another rp here's the link!: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=28519.0, it's STILL open :3) Anyway, for the ones who are members of the other rp can join here as well!  I'll start with the rules.
PLEASE FOLLOW:
1: NO BULLYING,SPAMMING,POSING OR TROLLING
2: Play your own characters!
3: You CAN have wings
4: You can't have powers without my permission
5: When your character dies it STAYS dead as a spirit,don't pretend to put it back to life
6: Don't bug me if you want your character to have powers please it annoys me very badly -_-"
7: You can be an angel or a demon charrie or can make your character immortal if you wish
8:  You can make your character come from a season or a holiday
9: NO GODMODDING OR POWER-PLAYING! (ripping another one's heads off ewwww! :S)
10: NO KILLING ANOTHER PLAYER'S CHARACTER WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION
11: I'll be active when i can so don't complain  (I'm on everyday so hopefully no problems XD)
12: I need active members so please stay active and be nice to each other  Have fun ferals! <3
13: You can be a feline or a canine, your choice! It can be realistic or colourful, etc.
14: No matter what kind of canine/feline  or what type of bio it has, your character/s are invited here! <3
Name:
Species: (Feline/Canine)
Breed:
Position:
Personality:
Appearence: (If you don't have a screenie of your character, write it here!)
Mate: (if any)
Children: (if it has cubs or pups)
Siblings: (if it has siblings)
Parents: (if a cub or pup)
Bio: (if it has any)

History: Centuries have passed since the beginning of the Aerialin Pride formed together with the alliance of the felines and the canines. The gods were pleased that both species could FINALLY get along with each other after many wars with each other. Now, the Aerialin Pride is piecing back together since the poachers killed all of the members in the pride, slowly reforming back together as it always has been...

Descriptions:
King: There are two kings, one a feline and the other a canine. Both must be treated with respect as well as his cubs or pups. 2 and adults
Queen: There are two queens like the kings, one a feline and the other a canine. She must take charge of the cubs and pups.
Prince/Princess: They are one of the main jewels that bond the pride together. All ages must respect them as they will be the next ruler along with their mate!
Captain: This feline or canine must take charge while the kings and queens are away. This rank leads knights into battle with other prides when needed. Must be replaced when retired or dead.
Knights: These are the lifeblood of the pride and they must fight in order for thier clan to survive. They must follow their captain's command or severe punishments shall occur.
Hunters: They catch prey for their pride, the whole clan depends on them.
Scouts:  These watch for danger... watch out!
Aids: These animals try their best to help heal the weak to full health again.
Royals: These guys are the rich and must be treated with care or your head has a tendacy to roll!
Peasants: These guys store the herbs and grow herbs for the aids to help heal the sick and the wounded.
God-speakers: These guys are the only ones who speak with the gods for omens, prophecies and signs of danger or hope.
Agents: These are appointed by the king and queen themselves to spy on others that the pride are suspicious of. They musn't fight.
Assassins: These are appointed by the captain to kill enemies silently without warning.
Prisoners: These are the enemies that were once a threat to the pride. Either a murderer, a thief or a prey-stealer can be found here. Really bad criminals are killed without mercy by the assassins.
Elders: These are the old canines and felines that are too old to fight or hunt. Really injured animals that can't be healed dwell her also.
Cubs/Pups: These are the youth of the pride, they must stay in camp in order to be protected from enemies.

Allies:

MEMBERS:
King:

Name: Hanso
Species: Feline
Breed: Cougar
Position: King
Personality: He has a short temper and paitence, he can make rude comments about others, mostly for a joke.
Appearence: A silver cougar while his paws are black and his eyes are gold.
Mate: Zuri
Children: none (if he did he'd train them to be very swift and agile, believe me...)
Siblings: Xander (brother)
Parents: They abandoned him when he was a cub while he was abused as a teen by his brother, he had no choice or else they'd both die.

Queen:

Name: Zuri
Breed: Leopard
Position: Queen
Personality: She spents alot of her time hidden in the trees and is very sly and quiet.
Appearence: Pic Above
Mate: Hanso
Children: N/A
Siblings: Garin
Parents: Dosen't know who her father is and her mother became an elder due to an injury.
Bio: N/A

Captain:

Name: Xander
Breed: Cougar
Position: Captain
Personality: He's more nicer than Hanso while he can be very stubborn and imature sometimes.
Appearence: He's bigger than Hanso and he's the same appearence except that his ears are black.
Mate:  none (and he doesn't want one.)
Children: none
Siblings: Hanso
Parents: (look above)

Name:Glow
Species: Canine
Breed: Coyote x Dingo
Personality: Shy, Kind, Loving, Can-Be-Nervous
Talents: Singing, Running, Climbing
Parents: Talon x Ginger
Siblings: 2 Sisters: Scarlett and Violet; who drove her away
History: She lived in a cave filled with bats, mice and fish in some of the pools, so she could eat whenever   she wanted.
Appearance: Charcoal pelt and underfur, green slit eyes, black nose, pink paw pads, has ripped ears from her sisters.

Aids:

Name: Lilly
Breed: Tiger
Position:  Aid
Personality: Sweet, caring, and loving to all, she would heal anyone even an enemy. That's how nice she is.
Appearence: She has a dark orange pelt with black stripes around her belly, black stripes going down her cheeks and golden eyes.
Parents: ?x?
Mate: Too depended on, she can't have one, if she did she'd be quitting as an aid.
Cubs: Isca and Caylis (adopted)
Bio: She doesn't really have one...

Knights:
Name: Garin
Breed: Snow Leopard
Position: Agent
Personality: He can be very funny and immature sometimes. He has a short temper.
Appearence: A grey spotted pelt, black ears and paws while he has amber eyes.
Parents: ?x?
Siblings: Zuri
Mate: Isca (deceased)
Cubs: Soon going to be a proud daddy!
Bio: None

Name: Shadow
Breed: Wolf/Coyote
Postion: Knight
Personality: He's fun to be around, can be easily offended and he doesn't like to be in the center of attention.
Appearence: Black fur, blue eyes and his paws are white, his birthmark is just like his father's as he's one of the future kings.
Parents: RiahnxJade
Siblings: Misha and Storm
Mate: none (Crush on Clover)
Pups: None O_o
Bio: None really...

Summer: Winter:
Name: Clover
Breed: Arctic Fox
Position: Will be discussed.
Personality: Shy, and loves to explore, she is facinated by plants and incects. She is still dependant on her mother.
Appearence: White in the winter but her pelt gets darker during the summer.
Mate: Too young
Children: Too young
Siblings: None
Parents: Frost(Mum)+Toko(Dad)
Bio: None

Name: Vesperia
Breed: Angel Wolf
Position: Knight
Personality: Cheerful, Serious, Respectful of others and Loyal.
Appearence: Gray fur, blue eyes, brown cover-eye mane, white angel wings a black splotch on the tip of tail. Has a battle-scarred pelt. She has an amulet given by her mother Lilith, who has ben driven insane. She has a dark side called Demonica.
Mate: Kekio (Not in the rp, but in a story. DON'T STEAL HER!)
Pups: None
Siblings: Crystalia (might be added, not sure.)
Parents: IcarusXLilith
Bio: As a pup, the heavens were attacked by demon wolves, she and Crystalia were separated ever since...

Name: Ciana
Breed: Lioness
Position: Knight
Personality: When in peace, cheerful, respectful, LOVES cubs and pups and she'd do anything to help her pride. In battle, she's a fiery, powerful and is NOT to be messed with! (Beware! D:)
Appearence: Blue fur, green eyes, brown cover-eye mane, black underbelly and paws, she has dark blue angel wings.
Mate: None (has a crush on Xander, Hanso's brother.)
Cubs: None (Would like some :3)
Siblings: None
Parents: GarinxIsca (adopted)
Bio: As a cub, Ciana ran away from her pride because they exiled her, thinking that she had magic powers. (Sorta like Marina off of Silverwing.)  

Loners and Spirits:
Name: Juniper
Breed: African Wild Dog
Position: Juniper used to be a god-speaker but for her own canine-only clan but she left. All she is now is a nomadic prophetic speaker or "witch doctor." Different animals have given her different titles..
Personality: Juniper has a silver tongue and knows that her way around several obstacles can be fixed with only negotiating. She isn't the competitive type that go around and challenging others (or be challenged) but she can and will fight if need be (ie: student being threatened or the person is too stupid to understand reasoning.)  She keeps herself rather closed off from others but can be seen guiding lost folks back to where they came from.
More of her personality will be revealed in the RP.
Appearance:

(Part of her right ear is torn off.)
Mate: ---
Children: ----  
Siblings:  Her four brothers moved along to create their own pack and lost contact with Juniper ever since.
Parents: Both parents are deceased due to an "unknown" cause.
Bio: Juniper has her fair share of regrets and this is only a brief summary of what has happened. She was born into a canine-only pack with four older brothers (her being the runt) and had always distanced herself from the pack as she been hearing different voices talk about riddles or vague events and they happened; some of them she tried to prevent but it ended up making her responsible of those events.. She left under unknown reasons and has been traveling ever since and found an ocelot named Perseus (who she calls Percy). She has taken Percy under her wing.

Name: Perseus "Percy"
Age: Cub/ Less than a year old (Actual known age is unknown when his mentor found him but it's an estimated 3~6 months.)
Breed: Ocelot
Position: Never being part of a pack (as Ocelots are solitude creatures), he will not have any. However, he is the student of the "witch doctor" and will be traveling around with her.
Personality: The young cub takes him time with what he does and enjoys is surroundings, usually he could be seen climbing tree to tree when he is traveling about with his mentor. He is very mischievous and will at times stalk into several packs and rearrange several things but would never steal; Juniper taught him better than that. He is very playful, happy-go-lucky and is very blunt towards his teacher (and only to his teacher) but he tries better to control his tongue.
More of his personality will be revealed over the RP.
Appearance:

Mate: ---
Children: ---
Siblings: Perseus was the only cub born.
Parents: Luna (Female; Deceased)x Jasper (Male; Deceased)
Bio: Perseus was born into a rainforest as a only cub to Luna and Jasper who weren't exactly ready for parenthood bu did try their best to raise him. Not much is known as to what did happen to Perseus' parents besides the fact that he was abandoned and was nearing death until Juniper found him and fed him some rabbit she had hunted earlier. He is now under her wings and is being taught the ways of a god-speaker.
===
Name: Kevin
Species: (Feline/Canine) Canine
Pack: Auri's pack (I forgot the name)
Breed: Eastern Wolf
Position: Uh...?
Personality:Well Kevin is very protective, meaning that he can protect anyone that's love ones to him, he very caring over his pride. He can be serious at some stuff, even at his pack orders, he can mostly attract other females that likes him or he likes, and very muscular.
Appearence: (If you don't have a screenie of your character, write it here!) I have a picture
Mate: (if any) N/A
Children: (if it has cubs or pups) n/a
Siblings: (if it has siblings) Keisha (Sister) [Decreased]
Parents: (if a cub or pup) Chinook [mother] Micheal [Also Decrease]
Bio: My family was killed by a strange spirit, and im the only one alive. (if it has any)

Name: Kevin
Personality:Well Kevin is very protective, meaning that he can protect anyone that's love ones to him, he very caring over his pride. He can be serious at some stuff, even at his pack orders, he can mostly attract other females that likes him or he likes, and very muscular.
Appearence: (If you don't have a screenie of your character, write it here!) I have a picture
Parents: (if a cub or pup) Chinook [mother] Micheal [Also Decrease]Name: Kevin
Parents: (if a cub or pup) Chinook [mother] Micheal [Also Decrease]
Bio: My family was killed by a strange spirit, and im the only one alive. (if it has any)

Name: Jade
Species: (Feline/Canine): Canine
Breed: Wolf
Position: Spirit
Personality: Sweet,Protective,Caring,Fast,Funny.
Appearence: (If you don't have a screenie of your character, write it here!): n/a
Mate: (if any): No, but is looking for one in my pack.
Children: (if it has cubs or pups): No
Siblings: (if it has siblings): They were killed by bears..
Parents: (if a cub or pup;) Thunder (Father) Aria (Mom) [Alive]
Bio: (if it has any)Jade was born with two sisters and four brothers, but when my mother got hungry, and left us in the den and a bear smelt us and ate them, fyi I was deep in the den. Trying to be a new leader.
[/color][/font][/size]
Allies:
Prides:
Individuals:

Enemies:

Prides: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=30829.msg408487#msg408487
The Bloodred Circle

Individuals:
Name: Caylis
Breed: Lynx
Position: Rogue, now an enemy
Personality: Can be selfish, caring at times.
Appearence: Dusty brown fur, her eyes are blue and she has black spots all over.
Parents: Lillyx?
Mate: None yet
Siblings: Isca
Cubs: How could she have cubs when she doesn't have a mate? o.o
Bio: Has none.

Prophecy~
"Upon a bloodred sky he howls,
Like wind stirs the trees,
On this game of chess,
Black wages war on White.

One who was wise,
Turned her back on us,
Don't push your luck,
The storm starts soon,

There will be four of the Aerialin
Defending it's pride from all harm,
The rain'll never stop,
Until the worlds above claim peace..."

"The roads merge between the one who lies between,
daunted by the scars given from those supreme.
It shall be unwise to leave the roads not paved,
seeing by the eyes of those who braved the war,
will seek mere bloodshed and nothing more.
A mere compromise is well suited as it is the
mere only not unfit."

(You can send me a link if you want your character or pride to be allied or against the Aerialin Pride, your choice!
Oh yeah, this is a FORUM rp because once again, sadly, I can't download the game just yet. You may also rp on this thread. If you questions to be answered, don't hestitate to ask!)

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:14:41 pm by Caylis »

JackobLoveu

Re: The Aerialin Pride (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!! :D)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 12:30:17 am »

Name: Jade
Species: (Feline/Canine): Canine
Breed: Wolf
Position: (King,Queen,Second-in-command,Cub,Elder,Warrior,Guard,Hunter,Scout,Medic,Spy,Prisoner); Second-in-command
Personality: Sweet,Protective,Caring,Fast,Funny.
Appearence: (If you don't have a screenie of your character, write it here!): n/a
Mate: (if any): No, but is looking for one in my pack.
Children: (if it has cubs or pups): No
Siblings: (if it has siblings): They were killed by bears.. :(
Parents: (if a cub or pup;) Thunder (Father) Aria (Mom) [Alive]
Bio: (if it has any)Jade was born with two sisters and four brothers, but when my mother got hungry, and left us in the den and a bear smelt us and ate them, fyi I was deep in the den. Trying to be a new leader.
[/color][/font][/size]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 01:23:01 am by WarriorThrillex »

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 12:32:36 am »
Accepted! Thank you you're a lifesaver! <3 *huggles Thrill* I'll add mine right now and adding your to the members :3

JackobLoveu

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 12:34:18 am »
You're welcome! xP Wanna start? -Hugs back-
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 12:36:27 am by WarriorThrillex »

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 12:47:13 am »
You can say that again! :D

King Riahn padded through the forest clearing and looked around his subjects. He looked at Jade and waved with his tail. He sat down, watching his subjects work.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 12:51:31 am »
Jade was walking the territory, spotting Riahn and decided to stop over and say hello, 'Hello Riahn" she said. 

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 12:57:04 am »
"Hello, Jade. How do you do? Say, I need some help looking for a queen but I doubt that there's any wolves to accept me, can you PLEASE help me?" He gave her the puppy eyes.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 01:01:57 am »
(I changed somethings in my Biography)
Jade started thinking, Oo! Pick me! she said to herself. Then heard a called from her father, "Hmm not today sorry, father awaits." she said.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 02:21:32 am by WarriorThrillex »

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 11:54:06 am »
Riahn dismissed Jane with a flick of his tail, he watched her go and he plopped down into the snow, making his black fur white. He looked at the sun and wondered if he was ever going to have a queen as his mate... "Is she the one?" he whispered to himself.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 01:41:01 pm »
((I believe this belongs in the General Roleplay section of this site.))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...