Poll

Should there be an animation for Upoun A Bloodred Sky He Howls?

YES! ASK SOMEONE!!!!!!
4 (66.7%)
No, it'll take too much time!
1 (16.7%)
Not too sure there, buddy!
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: The Aerialin Pride (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!! :D)  (Read 116780 times)

JackobLoveu

Re: The Aerialin Pride (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!! :D)
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 01:35:27 am »
Welcome to the roleplay)
The moon was about to raise in it's place, Aria was grooming her mate's pelt, since he works hard. Thunder smiles.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 12:04:48 pm »
Riahn walked into the forest his tail held high with Jade at his side. "Jade, you know how're you're second in command? Well, um I need a queen but there wasn't really anyone to take her place until I seen your eyes. They're like the stars themselves, and I was wondering if you'd be the queen of the Aerialin Pride, the wolf queen. Ruling at my side, commanding the ranks what to do, going into battle at my side. Are you going to accept this?"

Offline HawkpathXD

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2012, 09:09:09 pm »

Zuri came back from the forest, finding out that the pride had been attacked an eagle. She saw the body in the middle of the camp. She went over to the edge of the camp and climbed up the nearest tree. She moved silently through the tree tops, until she got to her favourite spot. It wasn't too far from the camp and it was where the forest stopped and became endless grasslands. From her branch she could see cows and other livestock in the distant fields.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2012, 10:33:49 pm »
 Jade slowly nod in request,"Seriously you want me to be a queen? Ok" she said, accepting his requires.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2012, 10:49:31 pm »
Riahn nuzzled his new queen. "Would you want me to say it to the pride or keep it secret?"

JackobLoveu

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2012, 10:59:14 pm »
Jade nuzzled back and replied, "Let's keep it as a secret, the pack would probably found out soon" she said.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2012, 11:58:09 pm »
Riahn nodded, nuzzled her, licked her cheek and padded off with her at his side. He seen Zuri and jumped on the branch that she made. She patted her head and nodded. "You're a good assassin, Zuri, you really are but I want you to do something for me. You know how there's scents of bears all over our territory? I want you to send some others to find them, any evidence you find, report to me or Jade. Bring three knights with you, two assassins and at least one guard. Tell the rest to keep an eye out for each other. You got that, Zuri?"

JackobLoveu

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2012, 12:32:45 am »
Jade blushed and followed Riahn, then it was getting late, so Jade tiredly yawn and padded of, going in her mate's den. Thunder saw his daughter going in Riahn's den and walked up to him to have a chat, " Excuse me, Zuri I need to talk too, Riahn for a second-"
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 12:36:38 am by WarriorThrillex »

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2012, 01:12:41 am »
Riahn nuzzled Jade and nodded. "I must speak to Jade, now if you'll excuse me." He pads off where he and Jade could talk alone. "What is it you want, my love?" he whispered.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2012, 01:23:02 am »
Thunder hated when people- actually other wolves ignored him, so he'll try again tomorrow. Jade was about to fall asleep until she saw her mate came, "Noting, i'm just tired" she said laying down.