Author Topic: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay [Open and Accepting: Join away~!]  (Read 37039 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay (Re-make!) [Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 04:53:33 am »
Thank you for accepting me again~ So happy this was remade.
And see what I told ya xD Taco Burito Man! I knew I was forgetting something.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

SoulRevenge

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2012, 05:06:22 am »
The things you forget about when your tired~ xDD.

And I find it rather amusing that in every character's application so far, the character has either yelled at your or told you off when ya' get to the 'History' part. . o3o

*Edit*

I've added Tsar (Piplup) and Eve (Riolu) up into the 'Members' post- you can see their applications there :33
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 06:59:06 pm by Milleniuco »

Offline Solarphoenix

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • 'Insert Quote here.' - Guy/Gal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2012, 12:05:58 am »
ll Durr hurr. Yay for applications. .D. -Le Clickity-click-click.- ll
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name- Fern
Gender- Female
Age- Twelve
Level- Ten
Species- Bulbasaur
Once Human?- Yeppers. Though she is too afraid/timid to tell this fact to most Pokemon.

Appearance- She is a regular Bulbasaur, with a brown tint to her pelt(?), as well as a tuft formed by leaves, which often covers her left eye. Her eyes themselves are a bright shade of aqua blue. As a human, she is a short girl, with long, ruffled caramel-brown hair, who often walks barefoot ( if she isn't wearing her boots or sneakers ) and tends to wear a long-sleeved lime shirt, as well as a pair of combat shorts and a bandana ( mentioned below ).

Anything Extra In The Appearance?- She wears a peach bandana at times, which is covered in vibrant floral patterns - a close friend gave it to her long ago, and it is the only thing that she had as a human that she currently still has.

Rank- Explorer Bronze Rank

History- Fern was once a cheerful human girl, who had quite a good life - she had many friends, a loving family, and pretty much the best life that anyone could ask for. Though, her happiness didn't last forever. A month or two prior to winter, her mother caught a deadly illness and passed away, which made Fern sink into a deep state of depression. One day, while visiting the grave of her guardian, she decided to have a stroll in the nearby woodland area, to clear her mind. She got too close to a river, which was split through the woods, and slipped into the watery depths, blacking out as she was swept away by the current. The next thing she knew, she awoke in the wilderness as a shivering Bulbasaur, soaked in salt water.

Personality- Fern is usually quite cautious and rarely speaks to others, and she often snaps at those she deems threatening - however, if you gain her trust, you'll have a loyal companion for life. She is a kind, gentle grass-type (Once you get to know her, that is), who often likes to 'sit and smell the roses' as one would say. She has a soft spot for young Pokemon and has a tendency to be a bit too curious at times, often caught eavesdropping on conversations from afar.

Extra- She has a small 'garden' of sorts in her home, where she grows various berries and such, which she sells/trades for a small profit. Theme: Paradise - Coldplay.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
ll Le Taco Burito Man. Marf. That was probably the most random statement that I've ever typed. And that is saying a lot. .3. -Le Noodle-arm Flail.- ll

SoulRevenge

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2012, 12:57:20 am »
Yay Hai Geo o3o. And Yes. . . Taco Burito Man is extremely random, but I wanted to make sure people actually read the rules

Accepted, and congradulations o3o. You were the first person to type a History for their character- /Shotdead

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2012, 04:06:03 am »
LOL Who needs histories anyway? Pfft... Ya gotta have SOME mystery, I guess~ Welcome Solarflare!

When shall we start rping?
Siggie is not mine O_O

SoulRevenge

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2012, 04:41:54 am »
We'll start roleplaying on the Twenty-Sixth, or Christmas Day.

It really doesn't matter- I didn't want to start before Christmas o3o.

Offline Solarphoenix

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • 'Insert Quote here.' - Guy/Gal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2012, 03:37:38 pm »
ll -Late.- Yay. .D. -Le waves flag.- The only reason I wrote a History for Fern was because I didn't think I'd be able to get the whole darn thing across during Roleplay, so yeah. Thanks, Fused. -Le Head pat.- ll

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Ednah the Audino & Brutus the Poliwrath
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2012, 07:15:17 pm »
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:55:08 pm by SoaringAway »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2012, 03:21:35 am »
Brutus looks wonderful, Soaring~ o3o. Accepted! I think we'll wait until your top application is finished until starting. :33

Glad to have you here, Yarp.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 03:43:02 am »
(( Yay, Soaring! Welcome~
Which reminds me... I need movesets for my characters O_O Four for each, unless you are allowed in this roleplay to have more.
Metis: Fire Spin, Quick Attack, Roar (through leveling up)
Jade: Razor Wind, Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut, (all through leveling up) Thunderboltb (Through TM)
Karak: Bone Club (through leveling up), Aerial Ace (through TM)
I think Karak might need a little toughening up at Brutus' gym xD He's so flimsy move-wise. ))
Siggie is not mine O_O