Author Topic: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay [Open and Accepting: Join away~!]  (Read 37044 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay (Re-make!) [Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2012, 04:12:26 am »
[[@Fused and Blacki: Aww, thank you ;u;.
I will have the top app finished as quickly as possible as I've gotten back from the usual Christmas family visitation. ;'

@Blacki: Regarding the rp, will the humans turning into Pokemon already be in the guide or will they end in different areas? Unless, this is up to the player. c: ]]

SoulRevenge

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2012, 04:43:09 am »
@Soaring.

It's all up to the player-

You can spawn in random areas, or already be in the guide or a resident of Triason Village-- It basicly all depends on how long you character has been around in the past oVo.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2012, 07:42:26 am »
[[@Blacki: Thank you for the response ^u^.

@General:
I've almost completed my top application (Ednah) but it is too late in the morning for me to continue; I'm already exhausted but I'll complete it after getting up later on in the day. I hope the application thus far does meet satisfaction for those that do read it.]]

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2012, 07:57:14 pm »
[[ I have finally finished my application ^^.

**Sorry for double posting but this seems more of a direct way of gathering attention since merely editing my previous post won't bring any attention;  seeing as how new posts do *pointless rambling* ]]

SoulRevenge

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2012, 08:20:32 pm »
Ednah looks wonderful aswell, Soaring o3o. Accepted~!

Also, I'll be editing this post after posting Ednah's application on the front page-

First Roleplay post, .Wh00t oVo.

A rather small, light pink and light-purple figure floated softly just out of the reach of rather clingy grass and hungrily lapping, navy-blue waves. The Poke'mon was obviously unconcious at the moment, if it were; why, it most likely wouldn't be sleeping so close to the water on this beach! At least the mewtwo wasn't unfourtanate to not be floating, of course this could also be a bad thing; considering it would take quite some time for Vassily to wake up, and the awakening would most likely be rather rude. For it wouldn't be 'accidental' or 'naturual' unless Vassily woke up on his own, rather than by another person's hand.

For a phsyic-type that floated when he slept (or all the time; considering Vassily most likely would take quite some time to learn how to /not/ float all the time.), and one that was literally right above soft waves and rough sand, Vassily was sleeping in a terribly peaceful manner at the moment. Chest heaving up and down slowly, emerald green eyes shut, but not tight- tail wrapped around his chest, and of course the way in which he constantly drifting upwards abit, but soon after downwards.

Unfourtantly, all's it took to awaken him was the light brush of a transparent bubble, in which popped soon after coming into contact with the Mewtwo's rather small nose. Immediantly emerald eyes flashed open in suprise, blinking rapidly as they made an attempt to become familiar with the strange light the slowly setting sun was giving off- which was simply more beautiful because of the occasional bubbles the Krabby hidden all over the beach blew.

"Strange, quite strange,".

Tsar slowly waved good-bye to the last person that visited his shop- buying one of the rather ornated and pretty seashells. He couldn't blame the Guild Member though- his hand-written novels tended to be rather complicated, and of course expensive. But anything as big as a bloody novel that's has not and never will be copied would be expensive. . correct-?
"Hopefully she'll find that shell to be of good use," the Piplup chirped, jumping behind his rather cheap-ish stand, occasionaly raising a stubby arm above the top of the stand; searching for valuables in which would have to be put away at night- sunset was arriving rather quickly at the moment, and Tsar had no intentions on getting robbed by /anyone/. Especially of the novels, those took so much time and effort to create, they did!

"Might go down to the beach," the piplup chirped, cyan eyes looking towards his one of the many neighboring shops and stands; this one just so happened to belong to a rather loud and obnoxious (in his opinion anyway) Poliwrath, who seemed to be all about battling, battling, and more battling. Yep- Brutus was more or less the typical 'bossy general in war' kind of person. Not to mention the water-type has quite a strong belief in justice. For the Poliwrath would literally yell and point you out if you even dared trying to steal something- hurt anyone in any way to be abit more general actually.

"Thanks for the shell, sorry I couldn't buy a Novel- haven't really had much money lately," Eve called over her shoulder as the navy-blue figure started walking slowly towards the guild. The 'Haven't really had much money latel'y was sort of a lie- Eve wasn't precisely found of Tsar's works of art, they described too much feeling, they went too slow, they were too realistic but fake at the same time- it was all so confusing to her, really. Though, she had to admit- the young Pilup was extremely talented in this field for his age.

Eve intended on going straight to bed immediantly after arriving. The riolu wasn't really hungry at the moment- besides, she could always get something from one of the many vendors in Triason Village. This thought soon faded though, as Eve was lost in the beauty of the rather large, bright cyan and turqoise shell- which appeared to have strange and extremely complicated designs carved into them.

"Tsar is much better at finding shells then writing books. . in my opinion anyway."
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 08:58:52 pm by Milleniuco »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Watch Out: Brutus Is Coming in Brute Force! / Ednah's Paranoia
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2012, 10:08:34 pm »
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:05:25 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2012, 11:19:11 pm »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2012, 11:32:47 pm »
[[@Fused: ;u; njnj;kgdgd.

Karak is absolutely adorable (and a bonus for disliking loud noises <3.)

Well, Mewtwos always did have their "adorable genes" thanks to Mew but the wicked personality does from the genetic alteration and experimenting that scientists have done. Vassily is like a Mew in a Mewtwo's body. xD. ]]

Offline Solarphoenix

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • 'Insert Quote here.' - Guy/Gal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2012, 11:44:51 pm »
II @Soaring: ...Gurl. D'at spaz. BI /Shotdead./ Marf. I'm assuming that I'm the only one who has somewhat of a threatening mental image of Vassily. .3. II
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...." Fern remained silent, listening to the steady beating of her heart as it pounded and echoed in her eardrums. At the minute, she could barely see anything - just a blurred mass, which consisted of various shades of grim colours.  She didn't know where she was, nor did she know what exactly to do. For now, she was just glad that she was alive. Her soaked frame shivered as a faint breeze passed by, her vision proceeding to snap into focus.

Her pupils widened as she glanced around - she appeared to be in a woodland area of sorts, laying on her side in a small clearing surrounded by apple trees. Though, what was odd was the trees themselves - they seemed taller and larger than most she had seen, looming over her as if they were watching her every move with piercing eyes. With caution, she gained her footing, continuing to shiver due to the cold. It made no difference. Either the trees had grown, or...she had shrunk...?

"...Pfft. L-likely story.." She stammered to herself, smirking and raising a brow at the thought. It was impossible to shrink, even she knew that. The girl took several steps towards a Oran berry bush, almost stumbling over. Upon further investigation, she noticed a shoreline beyond the border of the clearing (and the small area of woodland that surrounded it) and....well, she didn't know what exactly they were from afar, though they seemed to be a pair of figures - one appearing to be floating in mid-air, while the other remained limp on a patch of crab-grass. She stared blankly towards the duo, tilting her head to the left as she switched her gaze between the two ever so often. She was unsure if it was safe to approach, so she became as still and silent as possible, not wanting to attract attention.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:49:44 pm by Solarflare »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2012, 12:10:39 am »
(Yarp, I've meant to make Vassily have a sort of 'Innocent and Adorable' figure of some sort from the begining oVo.

AndYouProbalyAreTheOnlyThatSeemsAThreateningMentalImageOfVassily, geo BI.

-LeWaitsForTempyToEventuallyPost-