Author Topic: ~Dragons of Kirth~ [Literate and Semi-Real[Put on Hold~]  (Read 70168 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: ~Dragons of Kirth~ [Literate and Semi-Real--OPEN]
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2012, 07:50:24 pm »
  As Kithea was flying overhead, she spotted some young dragons playing in a narrow canyon, and she smiled. But as she looked closer, she spotted a small nest sticking out with a small white dragon in it, sleeping. Kithea, confused, flew down and landed on the nest, shooing off a couple male dragons that were going to mess with the chick. Kithea nuzzled the little dragoness. "Are you ok, little one?" she asked gently.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2012, 07:55:43 pm »
Cynder lifted her weak wings and looked at Kithea, and answered. "No, i'm not" she cried. Then her stomach growled, and added. "Im not okay because my parents disappeared and im super hungry" she cried out, and laid at the other side, embarrassed and sad.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2012, 08:00:10 pm »
Kithea was slightly surprised, but she, in pity, gently picked up the little orphan in her claws and took off to her cave. The chick felt frail and weak. Kithea nickered naturally in sympathy, and pulled out the carcass of a mountain hare. It hadn't been eaten yet at all. She placed the chick on her bed of dry moss and grasses, offering her the hare.
 "I'm Kithea," she said, smiling, "What's your name?"

JackobLoveu

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2012, 08:06:49 pm »
Cynder looked at Kithea and answered, "My name is Cynder" she said. Cynder looked hungrily at the hare and started eating. She ate the hare until it reached to the bones. When she was done, she laid on the Kithea bed. "Thank you" she said, while putting her weak wings above her head.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2012, 08:21:28 pm »
Kithea smiled at Cynder and laid down beside her to give her some warmth. "I'm glad you liked the hare," she chuckled. She closed her eyes.
   But suddenly, she heard high-pitched yowling. Kithea lifted her head and looked around, confused. She quietly stepped out to the entrance of her cave, and searched around for the source of the yowling. She couldn't see anything. Suddenly, she saw her brother, Kurith flying towards her quite quickly. He looked panicked. 

"Kithea!" Kurith roared, relieved that she was ok, "Oh thank goodness you're fine!" He tumbled into her cave and didn't notice the white chick in Kithea's nest. He gasped for breath. "What is it?" Kithea asked him, worried.
  "Those two-legged mammals that that old dragon was telling us about the other day?" Kurith explained quickly, "Well, they attacked and killed Miroc." Miroc was the biggest and most feared dragon in the mountains. Kurith could see that Kithea was dumb-founded. "I saw it with my own eyes," Kurith went on, "I was hunting and I heard some yelling and roaring. Then I saw the things have a giant web around him, and he had a bunch of sticks in his side. He was bleeding. I think he was dead. He wasn't moving or struggling." Kithea simply stared.
  "I just heard them..." she whispered. Her voice became louder, however, in fear, "We have to go! Those things will kill us, too! We're so much smaller than Miroc." She was wide-eyed with panic. She turned to Cynder.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2012, 08:26:09 pm »
Cynder didn't know was what going on, but only thing she could hear is mummers, but that didn't bother her, she took her wings out of her face and made herself more comfortable. Then she felt someone or something was starring at her and saw Kithea starring at her, and looked away.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 08:29:43 pm by Thrillex »

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2012, 08:38:58 pm »
Kithea rushed over to Cynder and sighed. "Cynder, we need to leave. There are bad guys out there that want to take us. We need to get all of us to safety, ok?" She scooped up the chick gently and flew out of the cave. Her brother looked bewildered at her holding a chick, but he followed her.
 Kithea remember her mother telling her and Kurith that the best place to go when a bigger dragon was going after you was into a narrow canyon or valley. Kithea found one about a mile or two from her cave, and she had them settle in a crevice in the wall of the canyon. Kithea ordered Kurith to go find some bedding, but to make sure he wasn't spotted by the...the...those two-legged things. She sighed and looked around.
 "I wish we had a dragon who could speak different languages," she thought aloud, "Perhaps they could learn those things' language and find out what they call themselves. I don't want to just call them two-leggeds or something. It's disrespectful."

JackobLoveu

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2012, 08:49:29 pm »
Cynder looked at Kithea with confusion, "Why do they want to kill you?" she asked. She looked around the area, but she was to tired to exploded the area, "Nevermind you can tell me later" she added and went back to sleep.     

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2012, 08:55:01 pm »
(I never said 'kill'. I said, "They want to take us." XD)

JackobLoveu

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2012, 08:58:30 pm »
(DX Ah.. sorry I was reading to fast)