Author Topic: ~Dragons of Kirth~ [Literate and Semi-Real[Put on Hold~]  (Read 70196 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: ~Dragons of Kirth~ [Literate and Semi-Real--OPEN]
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2012, 09:26:50 pm »
XDD It's fine.))
    Laysa walked through her forest, sighing calmly. She was tired, but she needed to make sure nobody was in her territory. She trudged through the forest, trying to make her sleepy senses as alert as possible.
 Suddenly, something caught around her neck and tugged her backwards. She hit the ground with a painful thud and looked around, bewildered. She could still feel the thing around her neck. She got up and looked down at her neck. She saw a strange, light brown thing around her neck, connected to a string of it leading across the ground. She followed it and saw, with a startled jump, a two-legged, mammal-smelling creature. It was holding the brown vine firmly.
 Laysa pulled against the vine, and the creature fell down. She laughed. She blew fire onto the vine, and it melted and broke. She snorted and spread her wings, but another vine flew out of the bushes and wrapped around each of her wings. Laysa screeched and leaned over to blow fire on them, too, but then another vine snapped her jaws shut!
 Laysa tried to open her jaw again, and felt more vines wrap around it and her wings. She growled and snorted smoke. The two-legged things were all around her. They yelled at each other and kept pulling out more vines.
 Finally, they threw their vines around Laysa's legs, making her fall down. She wanted to roar with fury, but she could only make a loud, angry growl. Laysa could sense the animals around her run or fly away, and she suddenly felt sad. To have the living creatures in a forest go away from you--not just with fear of being eaten--but with fear of the things around you, was awful for a dragon, but they didn't know why. 
 Laysa lay limp, unable to move, wrapped by the brown, dry vines. She moaned. Horses with strange material on them and two-leggeds on their backs were connected to her through the vines, and about 20 horses were needed to drag her out of the forest and across a field where there was a giant wall of stone. Laysa blinked up at it and growled.  The horses dragged her through an opening in the wall, which closed behind them.
 Laysa saw two-leggeds surrounding her, blocking her view from anything past them. They lifted her up somehow, and then placed her in a small area with a cold and sour-smelling floor. The two-leggeds moved away and shut the door behind them. The vines weren't on Laysa anymore, so she roared with anger. She looked around, trying to find a way to escape the horrid place. She saw something clear on one wall of the room, with three two-leggeds looking at her. One was speaking, but she couldn't hear what it was saying.
 But the two-legged, called a human by their kind, was saying, "A very, very fine specimen. I'm glad you kept her alive. She seems like a good fighting dragon.She has strong claws and a good spirit--all we have to do is tame her, and we've tamed tougher dragons." Then it walked off, followed by another.
 Laysa growled and glared at the remaining human, a thin female with long hair on her head. She was much shorter than the other two, and she looked at Laysa calmly. She didn't look interested, or angry, or sad. She just...stared. Laysa, beginning to feel uncomfortable, looked away.
 I'll find a way to get out of this.

(^ That, my friend, is an EPIC MOMENT XD)

JackobLoveu

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2012, 09:52:42 pm »
(Back and okay)
Cynder looked around-when she woke up, she saw she was alone, and made some weird calling sounds, like how other baby dragon calls for there mother. She waited for a answered,but noting responsed. Cynder got up and went to the edge of the mountain,  she wished she could fly now, but couldnt because her wings were to weak, so she waits.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2012, 10:01:55 pm »
How come chur alone? o.O))

JackobLoveu

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2012, 10:05:13 pm »
(Uh what?)

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2012, 10:18:56 pm »
Cynder is apparently alone...and LAYSA was the one who was captured...Sooo....I thought that at least Kithea would be with Cynd))

JackobLoveu

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2012, 10:22:04 pm »
(Oh.. well I was reading and it said Kithea was trapped, anyway, ignore my post)

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2012, 10:38:08 pm »
Nope. It said that Laysa was trapped. The giant paragraph with green font? Yep. That said LAYSA. Laysa's a forest dragon charrie of mine XD))

Kithea nuzzled Cynder and sighed. "Listen, chick," she began gently, "Have you ever heard of two-leggeds?"

JackobLoveu

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2012, 10:46:38 pm »
Cynder lift her head and shook her head no, and listens to the story.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2012, 11:27:26 pm »
Once Kithea finished explaining the story in the most chick-friendly way she could, she sighed and looked at the ground. "That's why we must avoid them. And...I think that's where your parents went." She looked at Cynder sympathetically.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2012, 11:39:16 pm »
Cynder signed, "Oh okay" she said, laid at the other said, and put her wing on her friend.