Poll

Should we be enemies with Jaaku Clan? *THEY HAVE A LOT OF MEMBERS!*

You're going down, Jaaku!
2 (25%)
No, just stay in the neutral for now
2 (25%)
Unsure, maybe later since we have Owlsight's pack and Aerialin to destroy!
2 (25%)
It'll ruin the plot :C
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: The Bloodred Circle (An Evil Pride! Accepting all!)  (Read 66081 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
The Bloodred Circle (An Evil Pride! Accepting all!)
« on: December 30, 2012, 12:59:55 am »
Hey guys, I made the Aerialin Pride, (the good guy group :3) well now i'm making an evil pride of felines and canines! First you gotta follow the rules!

1: NO BULLYING,SPAMMING,POSING OR TROLLING
2: Play your own characters!
3: You CAN have wings
4: You can't have powers without my permission
5: When your character dies it STAYS dead as a spirit,don't pretend to put it back to life
6: Don't bug me if you want your character to have powers please it annoys me very badly -_-"
7: You can be an angel or a demon charrie or can make your character immortal if you wish
8:  You can make your character come from a season or a holiday
9: NO GODMODDING OR POWER-PLAYING! (ripping another one's heads off ewwww! :S)
10: NO KILLING ANOTHER PLAYER'S CHARACTER WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION
11: I'll be active when i can so don't complain  (I'm on everyday so hopefully no problems XD)
12: I need active members so please stay active and be nice to each other  Have fun ferals! <3
13: You can be a feline or a canine, your choice! It can be realistic or colourful, etc.
14: No matter what kind of canine/feline  or what type of bio it has, your character/s are invited here! <3
15: This pride is an EVIL pride so don't have any mercy on the Aerialin Pride.
16: We meet with the Aerialin Pride sometimes and we suggest you come with us, we'll show those fleabags what we're truly made of!
17: I cannot accept your character if it's with any other pride.
18: Any foreign cubs or pups will be chase off or killed, no exceptions.
19: You CAN have a mate from another pride but if it's with an enemy, your mate, cubs/pups and possibly yourself will be excecuted!

Here's what you need to sign your character into our pride!

Name:
Age: (Cub, Preteen, Teenager, Adolescent, Adult or Elderly)
Species: (Feline/Canine)
Breed: (It can be your own breed or a real-life breed!)
Position:
Personality:
Appearence: (If you don't have a screenie of your character, write it here!)
Mate: (if any)
Children: (if it has cubs or pups)
Siblings: (if it has siblings)
Parents: (if a cub or pup)
Bio: (if it has any)

Ranks~

Dominant Male: This male feline or canine takes control over his pride, usually mates with the Dominant Female. He's the only one who can wage war or makes the decisions for his pride. Disrespect him badly and you'll be in for a severe punishment! Maximum: 1

Dominant Female: The female feline or canine who takes care of the cubs/pups that are hers. She is in charge if the Dominant Male dies. Usually mates with the Dominant Male. Maximum: 1

Lieutenant: This male feline or canine takes over when the dominants are away. He makes sure that there are no foolish things going on in camp, he leads them to war and he serves as the dominant male's advisor. ALWAYS a male!
Maximum: 1

Chamberlain: This female feline or canine is in charge of the servants. She takes care of the queen and her cubs/pups and she babysits them. ALWAYS a female! Maximum: 1

Medics: These heal the wounded, the sick and the birthing even at the cost of their lives. They also speak with their own gods. Maximum: Limitless

Brutes: These felines and canines are the defenders of the Bloodred Circle. They must protect their pride with their life, they must obey the dominants. If they betray their laws they'll be in deep trouble, excecution rarely but mostly exile occurs. Maximum: Limitless

Ninjas: These felines and canines go on life-risking missions like infiltrations, finding territory or spying on their enemies. They must not fight unless they really have to. Maximum: 6

Royals: These are the sons and daughters of the dominants. They must be treated with respect by everyone, they are treated with luxury and are the next rulers of the Bloodred Circle. Maximum: 3

Servants: These serve the pride by offering them food, water and grooming them. They mostly serve the royals and the dominants. Maximum: Limitless

Elders: These are the old felines and canines that once served this pride. They must be treated with respect and they are known for telling stories of their lives to the cubs and pups of the pride. Maximum: Limitless

Youth: These are the cubs and pups who are too young to fight or heal others. They mustn't be neglected by anyone and they go first because they will play a role when they get older. Foreign cubs/pups will be chased off or killed,  Maximum: Limitless

Prisoners: These are the ones who paid the price by making evil magics in their pride. These are lucky to live but are still treated harshly by all. If done worse, they'll be executed without any comments. If undefeated, they're sent into exile with no more threat.

Honored: These are the felines and canines who died, gone missing or left the pride with permission to be a loner.

MEMBERS:

Dominant Male: -apply-

Dominant Female:
Name: Lilith Utahni
Species: Canine
Breed: Moon Wolf/Vampire
Position: Dominant Female
Personality: Loving to her mate and cubs, ruthless about the Aerialin Pride and'll fight to the death for her pride.
Appearence: A dark purple she-wolf with a black mane and golden eyes. Has black angel wings and she has long, pointy ears and a indigo underbelly.
Mate: Needs a mate
Children: None yet but needs them.
Siblings: None
Parents: Jordan Utahni-x-Diana Riakli
Bio: None

Lieutenant:
Name: Killer
Species:  Canine
Breed: Northern Wolf/ Vampire
Position: Lieutenant
Personality:Disgustingly rude,evil,follows direction- of thunder, caring about pride.
Appearence:  A pitch black wolf, dark red eyes.
Mate:  n/a
Children:  n/a
Siblings: (if it has siblings) Lola (Alive)
Parents:  ToriXBeck
Bio: I killed my own parents because I thought they were annoying.

Chamberlain:
Name: Owlsight
Breed: Winged Wolf
Position: Chamberlain
Personality: Secretive yet kind. She is loyal to the pride even if she is not one of them.
Appearance: Ignore text

Mate: Secret
Children: Secret
Siblings: Secret
Parents: Secret
Bio: Used to be Alpha Female of a pack of winged wolves that lived in the mountains. The Blooded Circle came and took over and took her as prisoner. She later became a servant and then Chamberlain. She doesn't like to talk about her life before the takeover.

Medics:

Brutes: -apply-

Ninjas: -apply-

Royals: -apply-

Servants: -apply-

Elders: -apply-

Youth:

Name: Jacob Utahni
Age: (Cub, Preteen, Teenager, Adolescent, Adult or Elderly)Pup
Species: (Feline/Canine)Canine
Breed: (It can be your own) breed or a real-life breed!) Werewolf
Position:Pup
Personality:His very serious at some things, he playfully, muscular (When he gets older)
Appearence: (If you don't have a screenie of your character, write it here!)A brown wolf
Mate: (if any)n/a
Children: (if it has cubs or pups)n/a
Siblings: (if it has siblings)n/a
Parents: (if a cub or pup)n/a
Bio: (if it has any)Just getting started

Name: Luna Utahni
Breed: Immortal moon wolf (My made up species! :3)
Position: Pup (Later a Ninja! )
Appearence: Dark blue fur, light blue eyes, turquoise angel wings and a white splotch on her tail.
Personality: Sweet, mischevious, always against the Aerialin Pride and is desperate to become a ninja.
Mate: Too young
Children: Too young
Parents: Killer-x-Lilith
Siblings: Lucy, Peter, Jacob and Devin, Vesperia (half-sister)
Bio: None yet.

Honored: -apply-

ALLIANCES:

GROUPS:
DarkClan
INDIVIDUALS:

ENEMIES:

GROUPS:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=29965.0

The Aerialin Pride

INDIVIDUALS:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 02:59:32 pm by Caylis »

JackobLoveu

Re: The Bloodred Circle (An Evil Pride! Accepting all!)
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 01:31:16 am »
Name: Killer
Age: (Cub, Preteen, Teenager, Adolescent, Adult or Elderly) Teenager
Species: (Feline/Canine): Canine
Breed: (It can be your own): Northern Wolf
Position: Uh Lieutenat
Personality:Disgustingly rude,evil,follows direction- of thunder, caring about pride.
Appearence: (If you don't have a screenie of your character, write it here!) A pitch black wolf, dark red eyes.
Mate: (if any) n/a
Children: (if it has cubs or pups) n/a
Siblings: (if it has siblings) Lola (Alive)
Parents: (if a cub or pup) ToriXBeck
Bio: (if it has any):I killed my own parents because I thought they were annoying.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 01:48:17 am »
(Accepted! Thanks Thrill! <3)

JackobLoveu

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 01:50:25 am »
(Yay! I love this rp! Anyway when do rp?)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 01:53:00 am »
(Should we wait for others? But we can if you want :3)

JackobLoveu

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 01:55:51 am »
(I dont want to be mean, but okay)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 01:58:48 am »
(Okay :3 but after this, I need to go to bed :c)

Lilith walked through the dark forest, her red eyes gleaming with darkness. With the speed of a vampire she zoomed through the forest, she never felt this alive. (She's part vampire, ya know :3 You can have your characters have other mythical creature's blood like: Vampire, Werewolf, etc.)

JackobLoveu

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 02:01:47 am »
(Oo I didnt know.. Can my character also a vampire :3)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 12:36:35 pm »
(Sure! We should do a little gathering between the prides, then possibly a battle when we have as much characters as the Aerialin Pride. I also changed Lilith to a Moon Wolf. :3)

Lilith flicked her tail, she spotted a camp far away where felines and canines were taking care of each other. "What a pathetic excuse for a pride!" She zoomed back to the camp until she scented something, a deer! Her mouth watered, Blood! The doe was running as fast as it's pitiful legs could carry her. It was no match for the dominant female, she took it down and bit it's throat swiftly. She brought it back to camp and dropped it on the ground. "Dig in, Killer." she said eagerly.

Offline HawkpathXD

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 02:33:00 pm »
Name: Owlsight
Breed: Winged Wolf
Position: Chamberlain
Personality: Secretive yet kind. She is loyal to the pride even if she is not one of them.
Appearance: Ignore text

Mate: Secret
Children: Secret
Siblings: Secret
Parents: Secret
Bio: Used to be Alpha Female of a pack of winged wolves that lived in the mountains. The Blooded Circle came and took over and took her as prisoner. She later became a servant and then Chamberlain. She doesn't like to talk about her life before the takeover.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:51:00 pm by HawkPath »