Author Topic: .:. The Bird's Song .:. A Warrior Cats RP .:. Open and Accepting! .:.  (Read 52598 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: .:. The Bird's Song .:. A Warrior Cats RP .:. Open and Accepting! .:.
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 08:15:43 pm »
[[ It's been done in the books before, so it seems possible :'D! ]]

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2013, 08:48:27 pm »
Lightingstar purred, "Its okay, hes resting in Starclan now." He then suddenly, thought of the Gathering. "Aw!  The gathering.." He growled at himself, he nuzzled the dead cat, and sent out cats to bury him. "Morningpaw, would you like to come to the Gathering, or stay here and mourn..." He spoke, almost silently to the apprentice. He knew it was hard to leave a dead warrior, but he could not brake the rules of the Warrior Cats.

((Short!))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2013, 11:33:15 pm »
Accepted! Busy day for me! I'll add your form later, I need to relax a bit I just came back from the mall. And I was also designing the forum till one in the morning yesterday. XD)) Morningpaw's eyes widened "O-Of Lightingstar!" She was invited to the gathering! How exciting! She might even have a chance to meet the cats from other clans!(Le glance at Duststripe XD (Meh has always wanted to try forbidden love so, maybe if its ok with you.)) "Th-thank you Lightingstar. I think we should get going now. The clans will be waiting for us." She mewed and said her goodbyes to her mentor then headed to the camp entrance.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2013, 11:42:51 pm »
[[ I don't want to sound like a mood killer but are even apprentices allowed to take mates of a sort  oAo?]]

Whitewind almost forgot of the gathering as she felt her hairs raise with embarrassment as Dusk Eye let off a soft cackle and glanced up towards his adoptive "kit." She shook her head disappointingly at Dusk Eye, their silent conversations though the oddest seemed to be the most expressive when their expressions can lucidly explain so much.  "My little kit, wouldn't it be best to take towards the apprentice..? Dusk Eye asked lowly in a whisper towards his companion but Whitewind shook her head, "She still mourns..--I can't.. She won't..enjoy my company." "Never have you been the one to step in but you must, she needs to learn she is still a kit with such little training.."

However, she knew inside that life doesn't wait for those who mourn and she sighed, kindly departing herself from the elder and slowly trotted  over behind the apprentice but she kept her voice low and heard the soft crashes of a creak nearby as she tried to keep at least unnoticed. But, she soon tried to calmly glaze her shoulder by the apprentice without even thinking as she tried to move towards her side. "My apologizes, Morningpaw..." The feline cooed softly with her ears flattened back.

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2013, 11:57:38 pm »
DovepawxTigerheart. Lol They has crushes then they gets older X3))

Morningpaw turned around to find Whitewind besides her. "It's OK. He's in a better place now. He was a great cat and a true warrior." She sniffed and remembered the times they shared together, good and bad. 'Yeah that's right! Just remember to keep your weight more on your hind legs and your tail lifted up!' Smallwhisker's voice echoed through her mind as she remembered her first lesson with him. (Short)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:02:33 am by Bunnehz8D »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2013, 11:59:04 pm »
[[Ooh! Oh okay ^.^ ]]

The female feline noted the apprentice's misunderstanding but she softly mewed, "I was regarding the accidental brush up but I have paid the respects to him.." Whitewind heard the sad sniffle emerge from the apprentice but she allowed her legs to bend and allowed her body to descend to look towards Morningpaw directly but also be on the same eye level. "As he looks down from the Starclan, he wouldn't be any prouder to have an apprentice so strong." Her sympathetic side rarely did come out but occasionally it had when necessary but usually for those young or old. The thought of ultimately taking this opportunity and conversation to take Morningpaw as a apprentice was scrapped even if Dusk Eye suggested it. Never had she enjoyed the thought of taking advantage of another but sometimes the gruffly elder sometimes did get into her mind.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:18:21 am by SoaringAway »

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 12:39:38 am »
Morningpaw glanced over at Whitewind and forced a smile. "Ok, and thank you. I hope he was welcomed by Starclan aswell. She waited for Lightingstar to announce who would go to the gathering so they could go. The clans probably started without them. (Sorry, its really short XD)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2013, 12:45:58 am »
[[ It's alright c: ! ]]

Whitewind could see the sadness still sinking down the apprentice from the mourning but she nodded her head softly towards the apprentice but she held her head up to find herself looking around for Lightningstar for he should've announced the gathering soon enough for everyone to prepare. She even saw dusk eye glancing around despite having one of his eyes having difficultly to even look at anything. Dusk Eye glanced over to the warrior with a disappointed look as Whitewind had a nervous smile and the elder shook his head in disappointment. He soon padded his way back to the Elder's den to take his a nap until Lightningstar shook him out from his slumber.

"Lightningstar's presence is needed here.. Where is he?" She questioned a bit too loudly still at the apprentice's side but se had herself now at her original height and glancing around.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2013, 12:48:57 am »
He nodded, and jumped on his announcement rock. "Who ever old enough to hunt themselves, come to the center!" Cats were pouring out now. "Meadowcall, Shadowpaw, Morningpaw, Darkclaw, Tigerheart, Lionflower, and Willowflower, Medicine Cat and Deputy please come to the gathering!" The cats agreed, and Lightingstar leaped off the rock,starting to trot towards the gathering. "We've got to hurry, they will be waiting for us." He weaved through the dense trees, his breath appearing in front of him. His paws thumped on the ground as he carried on trotting, he was a bit worried.

((Good idea about the forbidden love!))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2013, 12:52:43 am »
"..Did he just..forget.." Whitewind was startled at most as she saw the group about to move but she glanced around, not even sure what to do. She sighed deeply as she saw the two apprentices taking the place of the warriors but she didn't hold onto it for long as she walked back to the elder's den to care for the elders as she had no further duties to attend to.